Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,499 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

Major Cause Of Death Among Nollywood Actors Revealed By Actor Muyiwa Ademola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Major Cause Of Death Among Nollywood Actors Revealed By Actor Muyiwa Ademola (1391 Views)

Muyiwa Ademola Acquires A New House (Photos) / Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday / Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Major Cause Of Death Among Nollywood Actors Revealed By Actor Muyiwa Ademola by dinma007: 7:11am On Jun 10, 2017
In the space of a month, at least four Nollywood actors have died, the most recent being Moji Olaiya.

Ace actor and film maker, Muyiwa Ademola, had a chat with Ademola Olonilua of Punch over the sad losses and he revealed the leading cause of death among actors.

According to him, most of these deaths are caused by accumulated stress and could be avoided if one takes care of the body.
He said,

“A very big problem we have in our industry is that we work round the clock, we spend nights at movie locations but we don’t go for medical check-up.

I have a doctor and I go for medical check-up every three weeks. I know when to take some days off work. For instance, if I work for about two weeks, I take a few days off to relax. I would just eat and rest.

I also make sure I go on vacations and all I do in those times is just to eat and sleep. Most of the deaths in the movie industry are a result of accumulated stress without paying attention to one’s health.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/major-cause-of-death-among-nollywood-actors-revealed.html

Re: Major Cause Of Death Among Nollywood Actors Revealed By Actor Muyiwa Ademola by taylor88(m): 7:13am On Jun 10, 2017
truth

1 Like

Re: Major Cause Of Death Among Nollywood Actors Revealed By Actor Muyiwa Ademola by Elmojiid(m): 7:22am On Jun 10, 2017
health is wealth...if u work hard take care of ur health if u dnt u will spend the wealth on ur health.

2 Likes

Re: Major Cause Of Death Among Nollywood Actors Revealed By Actor Muyiwa Ademola by smardray(m): 7:24am On Jun 10, 2017
Since i knw no other reason... I agree

1 Like

Re: Major Cause Of Death Among Nollywood Actors Revealed By Actor Muyiwa Ademola by Evablizin(f): 7:52am On Jun 10, 2017
True talk but when death comes at your door step their is no two ways about it

1 Like

Re: Major Cause Of Death Among Nollywood Actors Revealed By Actor Muyiwa Ademola by Mrop(m): 9:28am On Jun 10, 2017
correct G
Re: Major Cause Of Death Among Nollywood Actors Revealed By Actor Muyiwa Ademola by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
Not just Nollywood actors but Nigerians in general. Stress is killing Nigerians in numbers in this country and no one seems to be saying anything about it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Queen Picks Tonto Dike As Look Alike / Wizkid Complements Olamide, Says #WO Is His Best Jam (details) / 13 Years After Being Told He Was Morally Unfit To Graduate For Being Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.