Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,668 members, 7,813,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ (50421 Views)

The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking / Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother / Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ by auntysimbiat(f): 12:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hmmm.. Y we need know
Re: ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ by MsDoris(f): 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
My Favourite 'RAPIST' is Nicki Minaj - Twitter Handler Says

http://mimidoris..com.ng/2017/06/my-favourite-rapist-is-nicki-minaj.html
Re: ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ by lovebelovedk: 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
So surprised with the result of my poll, Nigerians said they can't quit internet for one billion dollars!!! Add yours

https://belovedkonsult.com/can-you-quit-internet-for-one-billion-naira-online-poll/

1 Like

Re: ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:
He heard that naija artists are signing deals with Jay-Z roc nation and he decided to go and try his luck. He thought that if he lands in a private jet Jay-Z will call him but he didn't have any money so he had to steal someone's credit card grin
laff wan tear my heart grin

1 Like

Re: ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ by Mightyraw(m): 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:
He heard that naija artists are signing deals with Jay-Z roc nation and he decided to go and try his luck. He thought that if he lands in a private jet Jay-Z will call him but he didn't have any money so he had to steal someone's credit card grin
Simple logic

1 Like

Re: ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ by EmekaMD(m): 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense...

Hypertek is a Hyper Pathetic mess..

Very fûcked up Record Label....I wonder if they can even produce a jingle.

1 Like

Re: ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ by SIRTAYLOR(m): 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:
Savage grin
Re: ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2017

Re: ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ by Rick9(m): 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
I have never heard any of his song, so his status as an artiste is doubtful to me oh.
Re: ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ by 4X4: 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=Driftingking post=57372324]This past week has been probably the first time pop singer, Dammy Krane, trended on social media networks especially Twitter and Google. Sadly, it was for the very wrong reason as it was reported that he was arrested for credit card fraud and grand theft in far away US.

A source very close to the troubled singer, in a recent interview said part of his woes was his expulsion from Tuface’s Hypertek Records.

It was gathered that the singer was kicked out of the record label which brought him to limelight about two years ago and ever since then, he had been searching for sponsors to help with his career. The singer, the source added, travelled to the US to find ways he could enhance his career which unfortunately landed him in jail.

His exit from the record label was silent because it was felt that it was not good for both the image of the singer and the record label.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/dammy-krane-kicked-2faces-record-label.html

cc:
Re: ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ by bizhop01: 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
just,shut up
Re: ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ by dahunsy(f): 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense...

coughs**"clears throat# ......black face is that you? Long time bros angry

2 Likes

Re: ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
folakemigeh:
What a poor boy, Come here and give Aunty a Hug kiss

Hmm...give your life to christ. tongue
Re: ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ by ednut1(m): 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
Catchy title thrashy article

1 Like

Re: ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ by DBossNG(m): 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
IJA l'ode ti Orin fi d'owe....
Re: ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ by CarlosTheJackal: 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
grin bad belle
chara019:
I thought the news would read 'he was caught stealing from Tubaba'
Re: ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ by tintingz(m): 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:
Lol, savage.
Re: ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ by donbabajeff(m): 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
Kole re body

1 Like

Re: ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ by olawonder(m): 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
so 'why' was he kicked out then? Abi which kind mumu headline b that!

2 Likes

Re: ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ by EWAagoyin(m): 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
folakemigeh:
What a poor boy, Come here and give Aunty a Hug kiss
i need your control angry
Re: ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ by DSoj(m): 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
And so?

Make una free this guy jor.
Nobody holy pass
Re: ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ by shadrach77: 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
Help me say Amin o Amin grin grin
Re: ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ by creepsyme(f): 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
Driftingking:
This past week has been probably the first time pop singer, Dammy Krane, trended on social media networks especially Twitter and Google. Sadly, it was for the very wrong reason as it was reported that he was arrested for credit card fraud and grand theft in far away US.

A source very close to the troubled singer, in a recent interview said part of his woes was his expulsion from Tuface’s Hypertek Records.

It was gathered that the singer was kicked out of the record label which brought him to limelight about two years ago and ever since then, he had been searching for sponsors to help with his career. The singer, the source added, travelled to the US to find ways he could enhance his career which unfortunately landed him in jail.

His exit from the record label was silent because it was felt that it was not good for both the image of the singer and the record label.

cc: Lalasticlala
So wat is the reason na?

1 Like

Re: ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ by technicallyrich(m): 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
creepsyme:
So wat is the reason na?
Let them kick the idiot yoruba boy out.he is a disgrace to musicians and nigerians.always singing nonsence
I know he is in nairaland so I will advice him to join airforce one in posting his clothes,shoes and elder brothers pictures.
Airforce ft Dammy krane comming soon

1 Like

Re: ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ by mikool007(m): 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
All lies.....do you think pple are dumb like you, ur still a learner ur news obviously vague
Re: ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ by kingsfield(m): 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Nonsense...
Please can u sing at all nt to talk of creating a record label?
Re: ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ by pressplay411(m): 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
Driftingking:
This past week has been probably the first time pop singer, Dammy Krane, trended on social media networks especially Twitter and Google. Sadly, it was for the very wrong reason as it was reported that he was arrested for credit card fraud and grand theft in far away US.

cc: Lalasticlala

This news is flawed cos I know for a fact he's under Davido's label, cos it was a public signing.
His situation is one of two things:
-He either succumbed and crumbled under pressure. Cos he was trying to belong. Another victim of fame without fortune.
-His promoter goofed and he got caught up in the mess. He's been trying to profess innocence of the credit card fraud and claim his promoter booked the flight which he didn't find a need to scrutinize, which is his undoing.

Either way, trust Nigerians he's Guilty until proven innocent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK / Meet Naomi, Tayo Odueke Sikiratu Sindodo's Daughter (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.