Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

‘my Daughter Keeps Asking Me About Her Father, – Uche Ogbodo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘my Daughter Keeps Asking Me About Her Father, – Uche Ogbodo (2017 Views)

Patienceyisa: Don't Eat Cucumber In My House Without Asking Me First - Actress / Fans To Uche Ogbodo: "You Can't Be A Bride Because Of Your Nude Photos" / Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘my Daughter Keeps Asking Me About Her Father, – Uche Ogbodo by Kayus4real: 9:22am On Jun 10, 2017
Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo’s marriage to footballer husband Atto Ubby was fraught with controversies and crashed just after a couple of months in 2014. The marriage was so short-lived that the husband never knew she was pregnant.
Seemingly crushed and heartbroken, Uche relocated to US and returned some couple of years ago to reclaim her position as one of the leading ladies in Nollywood.
Now a single mother, Uche continues her life, winning some battles and losing some. Here is what she told Vanguard about how she’s been coping with not having her baby’s father in their child’s life.
’How is life now as a single mum compared to when you were married?
Life is more fulfilling for me. As a single mother, life is more fulfilling than it would have been as a single girl without a child.
Though, I’m still single and unmarried, but I would say if I used to be too emotional, needy or petty, all that is gone, my child fills that vacuum for me.
When I want to look into someone’s eyes and feel loved, I have all that in my daughter. She has helped me rebuild myself. 50% of the woman I have become comes from my having a baby. It has turned me around to the very destiny I was born to accomplish.
Does that mean you’re not looking forward to a new relationship?
I’m still hoping to find that wonderful human being that would fill the remaining part of my needs. I’m open to anything. Yes, I’m dating, but I haven’t found the one.
What is your relationship with your ex like? Are you on talking terms?
No, we’re not talking. He doesn’t keep in touch, but that’s fine.
Some people are of the view that it’s better to be a baby-mama than to be married, what’s your opinion on this growing trend?
I’m a single mother already. It happened by fate. I never wanted it to happen this way. I wanted to be married. I think it’s an individual thing. I don’t judge people.
If you think you don’t want to get married, you just want to be a baby-mama. For heaven’s sake, it’s your life.
But if you think that marriage is what works for you, then all well and good. I want to get married. I need a partner in my life, because I don’t think I want to spend the rest of my life alone with my children.
Even at this age, my daughter keeps asking me about her father.
She has never seen him. This isn’t what I want and it hurts me sometimes. But what can I do and I am hoping that I can get a good daddy for my daughter.
I don’t want a daddy that would hurt me and my child, but one that would love us both. So, I’m not in a hurry.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/uche-ogbodo-daughter-never-seen-father-before.html

Re: ‘my Daughter Keeps Asking Me About Her Father, – Uche Ogbodo by adepoj99(m): 9:37am On Jun 10, 2017
Show her na
Re: ‘my Daughter Keeps Asking Me About Her Father, – Uche Ogbodo by Mrop(m): 9:47am On Jun 10, 2017
Eeehn present d fada nah
Re: ‘my Daughter Keeps Asking Me About Her Father, – Uche Ogbodo by Kestolove(m): 10:19am On Jun 10, 2017
indomie marriage
Re: ‘my Daughter Keeps Asking Me About Her Father, – Uche Ogbodo by smardray(m): 10:55am On Jun 10, 2017
Tell her her father fell into a cement mixing machine filled with quicksand or drowned in a hot bathtub
Re: ‘my Daughter Keeps Asking Me About Her Father, – Uche Ogbodo by Cordis92(f): 12:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
She is sensible and humble. I wish your daughter well.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Truth About This Stature / Watch Celebrities Nude Video Going Viral / My Boobs Got Touched In A Movie Because It Was Important - Ify Uba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.