Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Nairalander And Facebook User With His Bags Relocating From Northern Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander And Facebook User With His Bags Relocating From Northern Nigeria (2574 Views)

Why PDP Will Not Field Obaseki Despite His Bags Of Money / Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode / Meet Amina Mohammed, Most Beautiful & Highly Placed Woman From Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander And Facebook User With His Bags Relocating From Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 10, 2017
After Arewa and Kaduna declaration, Some Igbo's has already started relocating down to Eastern part of Nigeria to avoids calamities.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander And Facebook User With His Bags Relocating From Northern Nigeria by MDsambo: 10:09am On Jun 10, 2017
Lol, Safe journey

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander And Facebook User With His Bags Relocating From Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 10, 2017
gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander And Facebook User With His Bags Relocating From Northern Nigeria by Oladimejyy(m): 10:14am On Jun 10, 2017
mtcheeeeeew . Kanu caused it all. If you dont have a matured brain.you can quote me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander And Facebook User With His Bags Relocating From Northern Nigeria by GreatNegro(m): 10:15am On Jun 10, 2017
May God grant you safe jorney back home. Amen Lets make Igboland great again.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander And Facebook User With His Bags Relocating From Northern Nigeria by RoyalBlak007: 10:17am On Jun 10, 2017
♤Ödîkwå

♤ very serious grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And Facebook User With His Bags Relocating From Northern Nigeria by PROUDLYAFONJA1: 10:20am On Jun 10, 2017
Welcome back to potopoto erosion Village, back to level one, but it seem this one is not among those that own 44 trillions investment in north grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalander And Facebook User With His Bags Relocating From Northern Nigeria by dokunbam(m): 10:25am On Jun 10, 2017
Better for him and his family

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And Facebook User With His Bags Relocating From Northern Nigeria by Nogodye(m): 10:26am On Jun 10, 2017
Will our founding fathers be happy with what is happening in our nation today?...Let remember our national anthem.
Re: Nairalander And Facebook User With His Bags Relocating From Northern Nigeria by Articul8(m): 10:27am On Jun 10, 2017
Nigeria will disintegrate first on Nairaland. Nairaland unknowingly abett it
Re: Nairalander And Facebook User With His Bags Relocating From Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 10, 2017
Oladimejyy:
mtcheeeeeew . Kanu caused it all. If you dont have a matured brain.you can quote me
Who will quote you?

10 Likes

Re: Nairalander And Facebook User With His Bags Relocating From Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 10, 2017
Articul8:
Nigeria will disintegrate first on Nairaland. Nairaland unknowingly abett it

NIgeria has disintegrated here on nairaland since.

If want to verify my claim. Just create a thread with title like 'Biafra is a joke grin' then you will see trouble.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And Facebook User With His Bags Relocating From Northern Nigeria by dragonking2: 10:35am On Jun 10, 2017
Nogodye:
Will our founding fathers be happy with what is happening in our nation today?...Let remember our national anthem.
National Anthem that even the useless leaders cant recite? Abeg shift.

22 Likes

Re: Nairalander And Facebook User With His Bags Relocating From Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 10, 2017
With all the developmental ish, I tot he will at least be going home with trailer loads of wealth since he can't move the lands.
Re: Nairalander And Facebook User With His Bags Relocating From Northern Nigeria by adadike281(f): 10:42am On Jun 10, 2017
See big boy! safe journey my brother, preparing better ofe onugbu for Igbo returnees.

9 Likes

Re: Nairalander And Facebook User With His Bags Relocating From Northern Nigeria by zionmade1: 10:44am On Jun 10, 2017
PROUDLYAFONJA1:
Welcome back to potopoto erosion Village, back to level one, but it seem this one is not among those that own 44 trillions investment in north grin
At least he will have d privilege to be seeing handsome natural faces unlike in ur brown roof where u can only see faces with map of oduduwa journey from d sky to earth designed on it with razors.
But come ooo as i was reading ur comment that foul, fetid smell of ewedu and locust beans just breezed across my nose and am wondering how on earth people who eat this smelly hydraulic rubbish will have any sense at all if not d mentality of agberoroism

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalander And Facebook User With His Bags Relocating From Northern Nigeria by PROUDLYAFONJA1: 10:48am On Jun 10, 2017
zionmade1:

At least he will have d privilege to be seeing handsome natural faces unlike in ur brown roof where u can only see faces with map of oduduwa journey from d sky to earth designed on it with razors.
But come ooo as i was reading ur comment that foul, fetid smell of ewedu and locust beans just breezed across my nose and am wondering how on earth people who eat this smelly hydraulic rubbish will have any sense at all if not d mentality of agberoroism

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander And Facebook User With His Bags Relocating From Northern Nigeria by PROUDLYAFONJA1: 10:51am On Jun 10, 2017
zionmade1:

the same ewedu we used to race all your ancestors and I'm currently sipping it now you better join me may b u can av sense small

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander And Facebook User With His Bags Relocating From Northern Nigeria by zionmade1: 10:53am On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=PROUDLYAFONJA1 post=57377300][/quote]
Ewedu and pepper. Ewedu is d reason u guys have no brains, because suddenly all d fluid in ur brains are full o f rotten locust beans. Pepper is d reason u guys are full of jealousy and hatred. So wen u finally kick the bucket they will have to embalm u with ewedu and bury u with pepper.
I wonder wat good can ever come out from people who prefer pepper to food.
Agbero professionals.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander And Facebook User With His Bags Relocating From Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 10, 2017
zionmade1:

That was uncalled for.
Re: Nairalander And Facebook User With His Bags Relocating From Northern Nigeria by ironheart(m): 11:05am On Jun 10, 2017
He has no job in the North, you can see that's all his belongings on him. May God never let us return home with 4 bags. May you return home like Isaac in the Bible
Re: Nairalander And Facebook User With His Bags Relocating From Northern Nigeria by Ofemmanu1: 11:14am On Jun 10, 2017
PROUDLYAFONJA1:
Potopoto is an improvement, they are returning to a godforsaken marginalised-gully-eroded land.

I really wish all Igbos would vacate the north but some will stay back and claim Nigeria is holding them back.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And Facebook User With His Bags Relocating From Northern Nigeria by Funlord2(m): 11:19am On Jun 10, 2017
Ipob youths don suffer....kor di oh! grin
Re: Nairalander And Facebook User With His Bags Relocating From Northern Nigeria by PROUDLYAFONJA1: 11:23am On Jun 10, 2017
zionmade1:

Ewedu and pepper. Ewedu is d reason u guys have no brains, because suddenly all d fluid in ur brains are full o f rotten locust beans. Pepper is d reason u guys are full of jealousy and hatred. So wen u finally kick the bucket they will have to embalm u with ewedu and bury u with pepper.
Agbero professionals.
see the difference between your poo soup called oha and ewedu here https://www.nairaland.com/3852300/nutritional-benefits-afonja-vs-ibo

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander And Facebook User With His Bags Relocating From Northern Nigeria by Ofemmanu1: 11:24am On Jun 10, 2017
zionmade1:

Agbero professionals.
Are you saying flat.heads jews don't eat peppers?!

Afonjas won't stoop so low to yab flattys with foods because its plain stupidity..
There's nothing like Amala with ewedu, gbegiri, and assorted beafs in a pepperd sauce.

You can do better bro.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander And Facebook User With His Bags Relocating From Northern Nigeria by PROUDLYAFONJA1: 11:25am On Jun 10, 2017
zionmade1:

Agbero professionals.
Half a cup of prepared ewedu will give you the following nutrients: 20 calories ,0.3 grams of fat, 3.1 grams of carbohydrate, 0.4 grams of fiber, 1.3 grams of protein, 87 mg of calcium, 22 mg of phosphorous, 1,334 IU of beta-carotene, 1 mg of iron, 0.02 mg of thiamin, 0.04 mg of riboflavin, 0.3 mg of niacin, 10 mg of Vitamin C, 48.9 IU of Vitamin E

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander And Facebook User With His Bags Relocating From Northern Nigeria by kings09(m): 11:27am On Jun 10, 2017
Afonja. Enjoy ur arewa masters
Oladimejyy:
mtcheeeeeew .
Kanu caused it all.
If you dont have a matured brain.you can quote me

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander And Facebook User With His Bags Relocating From Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 10, 2017
ironheart:
He has no job in the North, you can see that's all his belongings on him. May God never let us return home with 4 bags. May you return home like Isaac in the Bible

[color=#006600][/color]
Who told you he has no money, check his facebook page you will understand the Guy
He is trying to pass information , more over , he don't live in your country called Zoo
His family is in SA while him de hustle for USA.. Check his pages very well and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And Facebook User With His Bags Relocating From Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 10, 2017
ironheart:
[color=#006600][/color]

Who told you he has no money, check his facebook page you will understand the Guy
He is trying to pass information , more over , he don't live in your country called Zoo
His family is in SA while him de hustle for USA.. Check his pages very well and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And Facebook User With His Bags Relocating From Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 10, 2017
Dumaknesset:
With all the developmental ish, I tot he will at least be going home with trailer loads of wealth since he can't move the lands.
[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And Facebook User With His Bags Relocating From Northern Nigeria by DanseMacabre(m): 11:32am On Jun 10, 2017
Nairalander and Facebook user.
Na yer occupation be that?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And Facebook User With His Bags Relocating From Northern Nigeria by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 11:34am On Jun 10, 2017
zionmade1:

ahahahahagaha grin ayele oo ibosi oo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Thread To Show Our Igbo Brothers Some Love / Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment / Why Can't Nike Make It's Shoes In Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.