Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

God Has Lost Interest In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Has Lost Interest In Nigeria (518 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind / Nigeria Has Lost 20 Rangers – National Park / Katsina, Kano Polls Show Buhari Has Lost Popularity In Stronghold: PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Has Lost Interest In Nigeria by tim1256(m): 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
I am not an orator, so I'll humbly and gladly say that you should not expect me to type long fascinating lines, but I'll as a matter of importance and necessity put my little concern about this failed project called Nigeria.
It would be recalled that at some point in this country, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo got Asari-Dokubo imprisoned for treasonable offenses, a President that a right thinking Nigerian will not pray for, General Sani Abacha imprisoned Gani Fawehinmi (SAM), for his so called treasonable sins, history would not forget that the first completed project of President Muhammadu Buhari is the detention of Maazi Nnamdi Kanu.
All said and done, some vital questions need our urgent answers
1. Is giving a quit notice to your fellow country man not a treasonable crime?
2. What right has the Arewa Youth to send give quit notice?
3. It is no news to those making ends meet in the North and most especially Kaduna axis that no one has the right to the revered Arewa House Kaduna without the consent of Kaduna State Government. How did the youths gained entrance and felt at home and gave their unwholesome order?
4. What is the influence of Mallam Nasir El-rufai, the Kaduna state Governor, owing to his antecedents on Tribal and Religious issues?
5. The IGP gave a directive that the youth leaders should be arrested, this is good, but why have any of the youths being arrested?
6.Have they disappeared to the blues or what?
7. Why was there immediate arrest of only Yorubas in the Ile-Ife Hausa-yoruba clash?
Or are we saying that the Hausas were guiltless?
8. The killing of innocent Nigerians going about with their armless jobs by the now dreaded Fulani herdsmen in the country that our beloved President has said nothing favorable of, is that not a treasonable offense by the number one citizen of our country?
O, he should be charged with Nepotism and not Treason.
9. If you're not seen as an Hausa man or speak Hausa language by our Northern folks, you'll be seen as a second class citizen in a country that our forefathers collectively fought for her independence. Is this right?
10. Does it mean that the saying that "Hausa own Nigeria" is correct?
Is our President happy with the way things are going out of hand?
Christians and Muslims are praying for this country, is God not hearing our prayers?
I'll boldly say He hears and answers prayers, but it's crystal clear like the Bible Teke Teke Mene Uphasim, it's audible to the deaf and clear to the blind that God has lost interest in Nigeria.
Re: God Has Lost Interest In Nigeria by greymiles: 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
How did u know. Are you his PA
I hope God punish u for lying against him in this manner

1 Like

Re: God Has Lost Interest In Nigeria by tim1256(m): 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
greymiles:
How did u know. Are you his PA
I hope God punish u for lying against him in this manner
I don't do e-abuse like many folks here, but I'll like to ask you a question :
If we are to take head count of sensible people, will you raise your hand?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Has Lost Interest In Nigeria by greymiles: 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
tim1256:

I don't do e-abuse like many folks here, but I'll like to ask you a question :
If we are to take head count of sensible people, will you raise your hand?
Thou shall not use the name of your God in vain.

Mumu fellow, you'll still be punished
Re: God Has Lost Interest In Nigeria by tim1256(m): 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
greymiles:

Thou shall not use the name of your God in vain.

Mumu fellow, you'll still be punished
Your moniker and status says all about your stupidity level.

(1) (Reply)

Quit Notice: Our Statement Was Quoted Out Of Context, Shettima Says / Only N17bn Paris Fund Was Paid To Rivers —wike / What Did FG Gain By Arresting Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.