Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind (26762 Views)

Emmanuel Adelabi Kayode: Femi Fani-Kayode's Great Grandfather (Throwback Photo) / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind by BlackBovi: 8:24am On Dec 19, 2019
Shared With Caption ...

"Nigeria would have been better if Buhari's military regime had lasted longer"-
@FemAdesina .

I guess you also believe that the world would have been a better place if Lucifer had triumphed in Heaven and if Hitler had won WW2.

I say it again, Femi Adesina has lost his mind!

Source : https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1207250527802798080

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:28am On Dec 19, 2019
Fear sycophants more than dictators

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind by Racoon(m): 8:36am On Dec 19, 2019
"Femi Adesina, spokesman of President Muhammadu Buhari, says Nigeria would have been a better country if the president’s military regime had lasted longer...According to Adesina, Buhari’s regime led Nigeria on the right path “till forces of reaction struck, and we were back to worse than square one”.

“And if that regime had lasted for longer, Nigeria would not be in the doldrums that she found herself. It was a tough administration, but which was leading us on the right path.

“You could imagine my joy when Buhari eventually emerged civilian President after 12 years of struggle. I didn’t think I was going to ever serve in government, but I found myself in it. Just because it was Buhari.”

Adesina added that he remains a “dyed-in-the-wool Buharist” irrespective of what others see as “foibles and failings of the administration”.
https://www.thecable.ng/femi-adesina-nigeria-would-have-been-better-if-buharis-military-regime-had-lasted-longer

The last two paragraphs were the reasons for his sycophancy.Imagine this man being over joy because this unparalleled failure unfortunately came back again to our national life.Does Adeshina truly know the hell Nigerians undergo during the military days of this tyranny?

Such a shame a journalist of repute of Adeshina kind can reduce himself to an asslicker.Sycophancy is more treacherous than backstabbing with a dagger.This is how Adolf Hitler led Nazi Germany into infamy, ingnomity and disaster.May the ills of this evil government follow Femi Adeshina & his generation. angry

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind by LabDNA: 8:39am On Dec 19, 2019
Every man has a price. Femi Adeshina's price is just a few shekels.

Never take any man seriously until you see how he reacts when you dangle a few bills in front of him.

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind by BroOptimist(m): 9:02am On Dec 19, 2019
He(FFK) has lost his brains.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind by popsy2(m): 9:02am On Dec 19, 2019
okay
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind by helinues: 9:31am On Dec 19, 2019
While you FFK have lost your brains

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind by gbaskiboy: 9:45am On Dec 19, 2019
Ok
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind by BeerParlour: 9:45am On Dec 19, 2019
Watch video of Femi Adesina telling the victims of Fulani jihadist herdsmen attack that it's better to surrender their ancestral land than being killed by Fulani jihadist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njcw729t8VY

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind by jaxxy(m): 9:45am On Dec 19, 2019
Not every pain is gain. Some is stupidity and ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind by publicenemy(m): 9:46am On Dec 19, 2019
cool
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind by Dobson43: 9:46am On Dec 19, 2019
cheesy

Every man has a price, even you FFK

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind by Hoephase: 9:46am On Dec 19, 2019
Femi is trying to secure his daily bread at the expense of 180 m people.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind by globalresource: 9:47am On Dec 19, 2019
But wait oooooo

This is not the Femi Adeshina of those days oooo

Before he was given appointment

He has truly lost his mind. Just because of wetin u go chop. Even the northerners no carry Buhari matter for head like Adeshina undecided

That reminds me then when he said Yoruba should rather give their lands to fulani for grazing which is better than be killed. Such an insane statement

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 19, 2019
I agree with Fani Kayode, Adeshina is even a pastor. I wonder what Osibanjo and Adeshina preaches to their church members

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind by dahnimoh(m): 9:47am On Dec 19, 2019
ARE you just noticing it now?

BUT he will come back to his senses when they sack him which is not going to be long from now

10 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind by olaadesino(m): 9:48am On Dec 19, 2019
If you were in shoes, you will do worse
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind by NOHOLDSBAR2: 9:48am On Dec 19, 2019
Crack head Fani fraudster. The loud mouth Igbo toto brainwashed fool is at it again.
Adesina is a thousand times more reasonable than this idiotic drug addict any day any time.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind by Conceptman: 9:48am On Dec 19, 2019
We will find a way out of every mess we found ourselves in Nigeria, a government who fails to listen to the voice of the masses will only ruin itself at the end.
https://www.nairaland.com/4814062/aluminium-windows-building-casement-casement/7

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind by STRENGTHesq(m): 9:48am On Dec 19, 2019
Racoon:

The last two paragraphs were the reasons for his sycophancy.Such a shame a journalist of repute of Adeshina kind can reduce himself to an asslicker.Sycophancy is more treacherous than backstabbing with a dagger.This is how Adolf Hitler led Nazi Germany into infamy, ingnomity and disaster.May the ills of this evil government follow Femi Adeshina & his generation. angry
Isee!!
That guy is a total let down
A real *fonja grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:49am On Dec 19, 2019
Words of a mad man!

Case of a mad man saying another man has lost his mind.

All the money you stole and crumbled Our only National Airways as the Looting Minister of Aviation during the era of the ineffectual buffon will be your downfall Mumu FFK.

It's only a matter of time.
You can't escape it.

You will never see the miserable wailers talking about how this criminal crumbled Nigeria Airways.
Hypocrites.

See him mumu mouth........

judgementyard:

I wonder how you sleep at night
On your head of course, in your judgement yard! cheesy

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:49am On Dec 19, 2019
Sometimes I pity Adesina, his job is to look stupid for Buhari and get paid

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind by STRENGTHesq(m): 9:49am On Dec 19, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR2:
Crack head Fani fraudster. The loud mouth Igbo toto brainwashed fool is at it again.
Adesina is a thousand times more reasonable than this idiotic drug addict any day any time.
Okpo!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind by gnaftalee(m): 9:50am On Dec 19, 2019
Good for them

Away from the news

Can anyone living in niger state explain how life in that part of Nigeria is?

Very important

God bless you as you enlighten us
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind by wink2015(m): 9:50am On Dec 19, 2019
The battle of the two FEMI 'S

The Femi 's mouthing each other !

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind by callthefred: 9:52am On Dec 19, 2019
Femi Adesina just like Tinubu is another useful idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind by Guyman02: 9:52am On Dec 19, 2019
post=85042187:
Words of a mad man!
Case of a mad man saying another man has lost his mind.
See him mumu mouth........

From All of us at [b][/b], We have also lost our minds. The rotten meat we sell caused us Mad Cow disease grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind by Greatness28: 9:52am On Dec 19, 2019
Political Doctor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Will Take Kwara From Saraki Says Mc-Oluomo (video) / FACT CHECK: Omokri Makes More Untrue Claims About G-7 Summit / Jega Opposes Onochie As INEC Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.