Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D (17544 Views)

Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) / Check Out Tecno Droipad 7D Specifications And Price / Tecno Droipad 7D - Successor To The Droipad 7C Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by BeardedTraveler: 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
princetom1:

Wetin person no go see. We don rest small lately until this poo oo put up

No blame people Wey dey use Tecno and infinix jare, dem never try better phone before na why. Make dem try Xiaomi na when dem go sabi sey, no be by price, na by quality.

Xiaomi doesn't make poos like these Tecno and Infinix.

1 Like

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
TechPanda:

And Who Told You That?
My Brother Talk Well Oh, The Resolution And Brightness Of Samsung Phones Are Just High.
If You Wanna Argue, Try Take Pictures With Both Samsung And Iphone, Send It To A Nokia Phone, Then Compare.

iPhone 7 camera is junk beside those phones alongisde HTC U 11. By your logic, if I download a 4k movie and watch on mediocre 720 screens like iPhones then the problem is the movie right?
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by BeardedTraveler: 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
TechPanda:

Good Bless You!
The More Reason Why The One Used For The Review Appears Clear (the Fine Background Join Sha grin ).
@ Princetom1 , My Eyes Are Good.
You Call It Poo Like You Know How To Build An Os! If E Dey Pain You, Kukuma Listen To Smartty68 's Advise

Seriously, if u be techguy really, then you'll understand that Tecno and Infinix are just literally robbing Nigerians with these poos
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by princetom1(m): 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
TechPanda:

Good Bless You!
The More Reason Why The One Used For The Review Appears Clear (the Fine Background Join Sha grin ).
@ Princetom1 , My Eyes Are Good.
You Call It Poo Like You Know How To Build An Os! If E Dey Pain You, Kukuma Listen To Smartty68 's Advise

Ow lawd. SO, everyone must know how to build an OS before he should thrash a bad OS and it camera? What are u paying money for? The oda companies making good phones at better price has 2 head? In that pic, all i see is light, no details. If u call this details, den u need to train ur eyes for eternal quality. The bad quality phones has spoilt it
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by TechPanda(m): 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
slinkman:
you are surprised at yourself for believing such crap
grin Lol, Not That Sha. I Was Only Concoring To Mynd44 's Question.
Call Them Crap Or Anything, It Doesn't Affect Price Of Ugwu Leaf.
What's Annoying Me Is Their Choice To Be Decietful In Business, That's Not Cool.
Consumers Are Willing To Pay For The Best And Yet They'd Rather Tell Us To Our Face That We're Africans, Black Mentality, Leaving In A Zoo.
Biafrabushboy , How Fa? ( grin )
We Even Know Say China Thing Nor Dey Get Head Before, So Why We Dey Make Noise? cheesy
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by ewizard1: 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
Mynd44:
Better than an iphone 7?
What is wrong with you people?
He said "arguably" and didn't say it's "Best"
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by TechPanda(m): 12:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
ewizard1:

He said "arguably" and didn't say it's "Best"
Am Glad You Read That Right grin
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by TechPanda(m): 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

Seriously, if u be techguy really, then you'll understand that Tecno and Infinix are just literally robbing Nigerians with these poos
Lemme Spit The Words Out, Those Two Are Registered Robbers, Registered To Practice Robbery In Broad Day Light.
The Truth Be Told, Their Poousity Drove Them From The International Market.
BeardedTraveler:

Xiaomi doesn't make poos like these Tecno and Infinix.

Xiaomi And Lg Make Phones That Are Impressive In Quality
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
TechPanda:

What's Annoying Me Is Their Choice To Be Decietful In Business, That's Not Cool.
Consumers Are Willing To Pay For The Best And Yet They'd Rather Tell Us To Our Face That We're Africans, Black Mentality, Leaving In A Zoo.
We Even Know Say China Thing Nor Dey Get Head Before, So Why We Dey Make Noise? cheesy

I dey oo.. me no sabi phones na... I just dey observe for corner... lol
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by slinkman(m): 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
TechPanda:

ofcourse we are Africans living in a zoo, if we are waiting for someone to tell us it in the face then we might be more stupid than guessed.. until we get things right, Nigeria is a zoo.. oh you agree with mynd? Sorry bro , thought you were defending tecno
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by TechPanda(m): 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I dey oo.. me no sabi phones na... I just dey observe for corner... lol
. Hehe, No Wahala! . How The Sunday Dey Be?
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
TechPanda:
. Hehe, No Wahala! . How The Sunday Dey Be?
Great. Thank God.

1 Like

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by TechPanda(m): 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Great. Thank God.
Am Glad It Is. Hope Say You Go Church grin
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
TechPanda:
. Am Glad It Is. Hope Say You Go Church grin
lol... I didn't go.
I was down sha... felt kinda sick. couldn't attend.
What about you?
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by Mypeople2(m): 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
Go and drop that rubbish in a trash can.Nonsense!
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by enny66(m): 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
Talk sh*t all you want, Tecno is the only brand that make device for all and sundry......No matter your level of income, you will get a devices to keep you online. And if you ask me i dont care about your 300k 0r 500k device
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by Samabu07(m): 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
This 1G RAM is very annoying to be associated with new tech device(s).
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by nkemjacob2(m): 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
Tecno is a scam
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by TechPanda(m): 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
nkemjacob2:
Tecno is a scam

Hehe.... cheesy cheesy

BiafraBushBoy:

lol... I didn't go.

I was down sha... felt kinda sick. couldn't attend.

What about you?

Sorry oohhh, get well soon.

When I told you to leave the Bush, you did not listen. Now see!!!

BTW, I went to church, It was awesome, all thanks to God.
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by ddjay: 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
lofty900:
Same product with different names
my broda na true o,2me its even p9 inside with a different body,all dey did was 2 root it and changes d android version, to clean d lower mega pixel written on it for a higher 1 no hard na
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by reiddecuti: 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
They no fit make it 2g ram. Capital NONSENSE.
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by Nobody: 3:46am On Jun 12, 2017

Another sub standard product sold in a market without real Q&A checks and standards
Another product that will never be sold in China
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by Xhaka(m): 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
Kondomatic:
3000mAh is a large battery.

Guy stop lying.
How do you know he's lying?
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by kolexepana: 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
Damfostopper:
Tell those iddiots that am okay with my Techno droidpad 8D..... I was expecting 9D not 7D after producing 8D... instead of them going forward ...they are producing 7D... when we had 7C already.....
That is why they told you its a low end phone... Cmon!
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by daphid25(m): 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
TechPanda:

Lemme Spit The Words Out, Those Two Are Registered Robbers, Registered To Practice Robbery In Broad Day Light.
The Truth Be Told, Their Poousity Drove Them From The International Market.

Xiaomi And Lg Make Phones That Are Impressive In Quality
So does Tecno and Gionee.
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by tymajek: 6:13am On Jun 17, 2017
cool device
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by tymajek: 6:13am On Jun 17, 2017
not so bad for the price allocated
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by Cdave: 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
enny66:
The TECNO DroiPad 7D was recently introduced in Nigeria as the successor of the DroiPad 7C. It is another pocket-friendly tablet from TECNO tagged DroiPad Joy Life with some features upgrade compared to its predecessor and yet has an affordable price tag.

The DroiPad 7D boasts of the latest Android 7.0 Nougat, 1GB of Random Access Memory and 16GB of internal storage which can be extended to 64GB via MicroSdcard. The tablet is targeted at the low end segment and is built with kids in mind, hence the pre-installed Kid zone that allows parents to manage the type of contents and apps their kids can watch and have access to on the device. Expect more on the full review later. The tablet will will retail for N36,000 in Nigeria.

https://www.phonecorridor.com/2017/06/tecno-droipad-7d-unboxing/
nice phone but tecno need to do better
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by Piusman: 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
enny66:
Specifications of the TECNO DroiPad 7D

As for the battery life, even though 7D is powered by a same 3000mAh large battery with 7C Pro, it can offer more time for you to enjoy yourself with the Super Power Manager. It provides up to 9 hours of web browsing, 8 hours of video streaming and 43 hours of music.

Besides the internal 16GB ROM, users can enjoy additional storage of up to 128GB through the microSD card5 slot, offering even more content storage versatility.

Amazingly, the TECNO DroiPad 7D comes with a Kid Zone allowing parents to manage the content and time kids can watch and play on the device. To give a better protection for your kids, it will automatically turn into eye-protection mode at night and it gives out alarms if the kids are reading while laying down.
thats a goo tablet
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by Cdave: 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
lofty900:
Same product with different names
abi ooo
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by Cdave: 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
omoalajah:
Great device...
Yea you are quite right but the specs are low
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D by Cdave: 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
beinstein:

I honestly don't understand why it's difficult for these set of people to understand that the camera of camon cx is just average. I'm using the device and i don't know if i made the right choice yet. Can't even beat LG G2 camera, yet i'm forced to believe the device comes with 16mp camera.
Deceitful!
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Smartphones Manufacturers And Their Specialties / NIN Registration Deadline: Have You Registered?? / Any Tecno T8 User About ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.