Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In (30177 Views)

'I Got A Job I'm Not Qualified For': A Testimony That Fuels Mediocrity - Man / How I Got A Job / I Just Got A Job After Going Through Trying Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by IyaTola: 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
rhodman:
I need a place to stay around Ogba Lagos.

Urgently!!
Where in Ogba?
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by IyaTola: 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
Swii:
Pls I need a place to stay around obalende, just for like 2months before I get my own place. Got a job around ikoyi
The person can only do a month
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by IyaTola: 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2023
parkervero:
I need a self-contained apartment in iyana-paja.

Budget=#150k

Scrule007
Lol! Go to Ayobo
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Imoksp(m): 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2023
Swii:
Pls I need a place to stay around obalende, just for like 2months before I get my own place. Got a job around ikoyi

Same here. Please if you find a good place, let me know so we can share. I equally need a place on the Island. Just got a new job too there. Thanks 🙏
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Imoksp(m): 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
IyaTola:

I'm interested please. Contacts?
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Seknat: 11:23am On Apr 13, 2023
I have a place around palmgrove/shomolu axis. I live alone and it's a room self con. Contact me if you need us to share rents and live together but for just six months o. Contacts me 0 seven 0 three 0 nine triple one 0 two. Temtope
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Seknat: 11:24am On Apr 13, 2023
I have a place around palmgrove/shomolu axis. I live alone and it's a room self con and I pay 200k as rent, meaning we share 100k each.. Contact me if you need us to share rents and live together but for just six months o. Contacts me 0 seven 0 three 0 nine triple one 0 two. Temtope
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 13, 2023
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Imoksp(m): 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
Seknat:
I have a place around palmgrove/shomolu axis. I live alone and it's a room self con and I pay 200k as rent, meaning we share 100k each.. Contact me if you need us to share rents and live together but for just six months o. Contacts me 0 seven 0 three 0 nine triple one 0 two. Temtope

Are you male or female?
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Pojomojo: 12:51am On Apr 23, 2023
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2023
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Alaga2222(m): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2023
Hello nairalander, pls is there any male that is willing to accommodate me for some months for interviews till I get a good job. I will really appreciate it......my num 08026333379 that’s my WhatsApp number
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Alaga2222(m): 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2023
Haywhyluv:
Anyone that know where I can get a good job that pays at least to standard, I won't hesitate to give commissions at the end of the month

Go to agent those are the only people who can get you a job
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Daddydavvy: 10:58am On Apr 27, 2023
FEMALE ROOMMATE NEED IN A MINI FLAT

AT SHOMOLU

FEE: 350k
Agency:50k
Total: 400k

Call: 08087979068

2 Likes

Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Titan12(m): 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2023
I need a place I can pay monthly around ogba while I job hunt. Kindly pm if you have a place just 3 months
08076575654 WhatsApp
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by dedons: 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2023
IyaTola:
A good friend of mine just got a job at Lekki to resume on Monday, unfortunately, he has no where to stay.

He needs a place to stay just for a month either on the island or mainland close to the island.

Please quote me if available.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by dedons: 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2023
IyaTola:
A good friend of mine just got a job at Lekki to resume on Monday, unfortunately, he has no where to stay.

He needs a place to stay just for a month either on the island or mainland close to the island.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by IyaTola: 9:29am On Apr 28, 2023
The offer has been taken already.
dedons:

Thank you.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Oyo001: 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
Good day, all.

Please I need shared accommodation around Opebi Ikeja. My budget is 100k.

Please you can also refer me to someone. Thank you.

You can contact me on gigday7@gmail.com
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Jaraontop: 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
Shared room available at Ajah. Choice area.

1 Like

Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by placid95(m): 11:19pm On Sep 07, 2023
destino24:
Abeg, anyone in ikeja?

One room apartment

Slot at Ikeja female only
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Fortune444: 8:09am On Sep 08, 2023
Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy!

Our agency are seeking qualified Senior Catering Supervisor on behalf of our clients for employment at a food outlet in Port Harcourt.

Requirements:
*A must: Sufficient experience in Catering or Hotel Management or Diploma in same. OND/HND/BSc a plus.
*Excellent communication skills and command of English
*Excellent understanding of sales and social media tools - critical!
*Ability to work under pressure
*Honest and Hardworking
*Inventory management experience
*Sense of urgency and growth
*Keen on leading a team
*Female or Male
*Preferred Age: 27 to 45 years
*Work Experience: 5 to 15 years
*Resident In Port Harcourt, within Eneka, Eliozu, Stadium Road, Rumuokoro, Airforce or Rumuodara Axis preferrably.

Interested applicants should send In their resume via WhatsApp TODAY on 0803 726 0838 or capableng@gmail.com.

Applications should come within 48 hours of positing of this ad due to the urgency to fill role.

CNG Group Consulting
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by uncleteeh(m): 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2023
Good day, can anyone accommodate me briefly around Ikoyi, Obalende or falomo?
I'm a male.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Imoksp(m): 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
uncleteeh:
Good day, can anyone accommodate me briefly around Ikoyi, Obalende or falomo?
I'm a male.

Co ask.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Pupanchy(m): 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2023
Anyone at lekki Ajah
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by uncleteeh(m): 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2023
Imoksp:

Co ask.
You don see?
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Imoksp(m): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
uncleteeh:

You don see?
I never still see ooo. Drop your WhatsApp number let's communicate better there.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by SurpriseCorner: 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2023
I just got an offer at Oregun, Ikeja. I'd be appreciative if I can see someone to assist with accomodation for weekdays only.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Blisshomes: 11:47am On Oct 14, 2023
SurpriseCorner:
I just got an offer at Oregun, Ikeja. I'd be appreciative if I can see someone to assist with accomodation for weekdays only.

Ok, email me lets talk.
virtualblisshub@gmail.com
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by SurpriseCorner: 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2023
Mail sent..

Blisshomes:

Ok, email me lets talk.
virtualblisshub@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Sustainable Development International Susdevi / What Is The Minimum Salary Scale Of A Graduate Who Joins The Police? / Lady Gets An Internship Placement In Deloitte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.