Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,837 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In (30126 Views)

'I Got A Job I'm Not Qualified For': A Testimony That Fuels Mediocrity - Man / How I Got A Job / I Just Got A Job After Going Through Trying Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by uncleck: 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
I'm in dire need of moving back to Lagos. Anybody with any job that has accommodation, any job at all, or just free accommodation, no matter how bad, please quote me for my LinkedIn link or my contact

2 Likes

Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Imoksp(m): 1:13am On Jan 05, 2020
Joebryan:
Goodevning everybody. My name is Bryan, 23yrs old. I'm based in Ajah presently, but I want to move to the mainland, Agege/Ikeja axis soon because that's where I and my friend have found an affordable apartment to rent. But the problem now is getting a job there. Because I'd have to resign from my current working place here on the Island..

So please guys, quote me if you have a good job offer or you know any serious agent around that axis, who gives good jobs such as hotel jobs, veterinary clinic job, laundry job, Office job (secretary), computer services job, or even house job. I wouldn't mind, in as much as it at least, pays well and it not too far from my home..

You could also, kindly chat me up on WhatsApp: 0817 761 0866. Thank you very much. I really appreciate (in advance)

Contact me....
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by giftwalter: 8:59am On Jan 05, 2020
indegrees:

I'm aware of a self con in dolphin estate. Agent said 350k total package. Quote me to send his number if ur interested

Can you please help me with any contact of agents in Dolphin or Obalende?
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Imoksp(m): 9:39am On Jan 05, 2020
Shop attendant job in Ikorodu with accommodation. Interested persons should e-mail imoksp@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Stilldabest(m): 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
Petitequeen:

I'm interested.

Send me a PM if you are still seeking
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by sholaadeyemo(m): 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
I got a job around lekki phase 1, in need of accommodation around lekki, don't mind squatting, please help!
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Felixtami(m): 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
I need a job in Lagos, anywhere will be favourable to me, I just need something doing franklinnathaneal00@gmail.com
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by UZAD: 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
I have a cleaning job, though pay not attractive but with accommodation.

Don't know if you are still interested

Joebryan:
Goodevning everybody. My name is Bryan, 23yrs old. I'm based in Ajah presently, but I want to move to the mainland, Agege/Ikeja axis soon because that's where I and my friend have found an affordable apartment to rent. But the problem now is getting a job there. Because I'd have to resign from my current working place here on the Island..

So please guys, quote me if you have a good job offer or you know any serious agent around that axis, who gives good jobs such as hotel jobs, veterinary clinic job, laundry job, Office job (secretary), computer services job, or even house job. I wouldn't mind, in as much as it at least, pays well and it not too far from my home..

You could also, kindly chat me up on WhatsApp: 0817 761 0866. Thank you very much. I really appreciate (in advance)
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by pweedie(f): 9:03am On Jan 13, 2020
Room mate needed in a room self contain at Abijo-Gra in Ajah area. Monthly pay is 10k.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 13, 2020
UZAD:
I have a cleaning job, though pay not attractive but with accommodation.

Don't know if you are still interested

pls can i know more?
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Ben47: 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2020
I need an accommodation in Onitsha... Can anyone be of help?
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by mslilybeth(f): 2:41pm On Jan 22, 2020
EsteemedB:
Male Roommate needed urgently at adekunle axis. 250k. Quote me or mention me if interested.

P. S: interested persons only. Apartment needed to be gotten by January.
Hi do you still need a male roommate, please drop a number of you do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by adejossy: 11:58am On Jan 23, 2020
pweedie:
Room mate needed in a room self contain at Abijo-Gra in Ajah area. Monthly pay is 10k.

Please let me know if this is still available, a male to be precise.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by adejossy: 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2020
God the Almighty
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by chloroform: 7:49am On Feb 18, 2020
pweedie:

is this still available?
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by chloroform: 7:57am On Feb 18, 2020
Anyone looking for a roommate on the island ? And if you can accomodate me at a place close to or in jakande lekki where I can spend three weeks in March for an upcoming training. Kindly let me know.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by emmawealth: 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
chloroform:

is this still available?
Pls chat me am interested 08061538200
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by pweedie(f): 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
chloroform:

is this still available?
yes
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by IyaTola: 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
smiley
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Jaraontop: 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
I'm honestly tired of staying alone. Flatmates needed. 2 of same gender.
To stay in a shared 3bedroom flat at Ajah Lagos.
WhatsApp 08062080735
Pls do not call. I'm very busy. Text only
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Petitequeen(f): 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
Shared Apartment needed around Maryland, Palm grove, Yaba. To pay monthly please
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by systeph(m): 8:35am On Feb 28, 2020
Taken
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Haywhyluv: 10:11am On Feb 28, 2020
systeph:
I have a 2rooms self con to give out at owode mile 12 Lagos with clean running water and 24/7 security 180k/year. If you are diligent and calm you can reach on 2347031250947 if interested.

What of agent fee
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Haywhyluv: 10:13am On Feb 28, 2020
Anyone that know where I can get a good job that pays at least to standard, I won't hesitate to give commissions at the end of the month
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Fireburns(m): 10:20am On Feb 28, 2020
I got a job around ibeju lekki area and need an accommodation pending when I will rent mine.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by henryikechi: 10:06am On Apr 17, 2020
Please a lady is on need of a roommate or a flatmate to share rent with or add money together to rent a place in Portharcourt
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by henryikechi: 10:08am On Apr 17, 2020
Please a lady is in need of a flatmate or a roommate in port Harcourt to share the coat of the rent with or add money togeda to rent an apartment. Please if you are interested or know who would be kindly call or WhatsApp 08068754702
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Funjosh(m): 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
EsteemedB:
Male Roommate needed urgently at Adekunle axis. 250k. Quote me or mention me if interested.

P. S: interested persons only. Apartment needed to be gotten by January.

Tried calling you, your line isn't going. Call me
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Rachyrachy: 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
Please i need a job with provided accommodation in lagos or a room to pay monthly, thanks
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Bamibor: 11:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
Please accommodation is needed in a decent area in Asaba. Self con or 1 bedroom flat. Kindly reach out if you can help
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by dingbang(m): 11:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
adejossy:
Hello everyone, I am an entrepreneur who has been successful in agro business. But in 2018,i had accident twice which really affected my business.The first accident happened in August which affected my hand but I survived.The second accident was fatal which happened in December 6,2018, it affected my left leg knee-cap.I was down for six months before I started using crotches,later I dropped the crotches and started using a walking stick.I finally dropped my stick by November 2019.Now I'm back on my feet but I have exhausted all I had to this ordeal.I am a graduate and I worked as a Sale's Administrator for six years in a reputable company before I started my personal business.Please someone should help me with a job because depression kills faster than disease. I will appreciate if the job is with accommodation because my house rent has expired since July 2019.
what kind of agro business
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by kabanayol9(m): 12:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
pweedie:
is it still available, please it's urgent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Uba Or Access Bank? / [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency / Massive Recruitment At National Pension Commission (over 200 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.