Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Funny & Inspirational Marijuana Quotes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny & Inspirational Marijuana Quotes (1320 Views)

65 Hilarious Yahoo Boys Quotes That Will Crack Your Ribs / Funny And Inspirational Memes / Funny African Pictures - Memes And Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny & Inspirational Marijuana Quotes by ItzWonderz(m): 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
1) “I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?” – Willie Nelson / Musician, Writer, Actor, Activist

2) Of course I know how to roll a joint.” – Martha Stewart / TV Personality, Writer, Business Woman

3) “The first time I smoked was at home with my mother and stepfather; they were like, ‘If you are going to do this, we’d rather you did this with us.’” – Matt Damon / Actor, Writer, Producer

4) “Remember they used to be like who is this? Now Im up in this bitch. Smoking weed out in London. They bringing me fish and chips.” – Wiz Khalifa / Musician

5) “When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself.” – Bob Marley / Musician, Activist

6) “I wake up early in the morning and it feels so good. Smoking on some shit that you wish you could.” – Snoop Dogg / Musician, Actor, Activist

7) “Marijuana is not a drug!!! I used to suck dick for coke! You ever suck DICK for marijuana?”- Bob Saget / Actor, Comedian

cool “Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn’t the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit . . . unnatural?” ― Bill Hicks / Comedian

9) “I don’t consider weed to be any worse than having a beer.” – James Franco / Actor, Filmmaker, Professor, and Writer

10) “Marijuana is quite possibly the finest of intoxicants. It has been scientifically proven, for decades, to be much less harmful to the body than alcohol when used on a regular basis (Google “Science”).” – Nick Offerman /
Actor, Writer, Carpenter

Re: Funny & Inspirational Marijuana Quotes by SuperSuave(m): 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
God blessed us with the wonderful plant cool
Re: Funny & Inspirational Marijuana Quotes by ItzWonderz(m): 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
SuperSuave:
God blessed us with the wonderful plant cool
Abii na grin

(1) (Reply)

Akpos And Son Argument Over Alcohol ( Very Funny) / National Association Of Say No To Mathematics / My Prayer For All JAMBITES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.