Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

"If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents (38891 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) / Femi Gbajabiamila Gives "Christmas Package" To His Constituents (Pictures) / Dino Melaye Reacts To The Arrest Of Criminals ''Working For Him''. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
opalu:
WHY KOGI IS THE BEST INVESTMENT DESTINATION IN WEST AFRICA

1. The capital of Nigeria was in present day Kogi State when Nigeria was amalgamated and named.
2. Kogi is the only state that was created out of 2 states
3. Kogi has the largest Cashew potential in West Africa
4. The only state that is a neighbour to 10 other states and also FCT is Kogi state.
5. The only state where the 2 longest rivers in Nigeria meet is Kogi.
6. The state with the largest number of professors is Kogi. Like you already know, only the Okun land has more than 500 profs. We are not the fountain of knowledge but the Confluence of opportunities.
7. The Middle-Belt is the Belly of Nigeria. Kogi state is at the Centre of the Middle Belt so we are the Head of the Belt.
8. The largest Cement factory and the largest steel manufacturing complex are in Kogi.

WHAT WE THE PRIVATE SECTORS ARE DOING:-
●We are non-political and non-sentimental.
●We are doing designs for large scale industrial zones
●We are pulling private investments to this great state
●We are open to collaboration from any group persons in any capacity.

Private Sector built Dubai. Kogi is the Dubai of Africa!

www.koginvest.com
Invest on your selfish self first.
Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
Mr. Dino.. if you want to die please just do so and stop telling us you will die ..

I'm tired of hearing that stupid words of yours.

Who gives a fu*k if you die or not

1 Like

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by Charly68: 11:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
I don't think this man choses his battles very well before he goes into it..fighting Efcc,now fighting against a sitting Governor of your state instead of working together to bring dividends of democracy to the state. You are busy playing opposition within your ruling party . Imagine yourself tearing down the house you built with your own hands.. Who going to be at a loss ? You must be careful of the way you fight without being selective.. Politics is not just about noise making but building network of friend & political alies .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by Elbowroom: 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
eyeview:
Yahaya Bello should be the one being recalled. The kid is beginning to feel like a political masterminder and god father.
How can a governor owe salaries for 15 months and APC has not sanctioned him?

Slowpoke

Has yahaya even spend up to 15 months?

You kids with kwashiokor be coming on nairaland thread spewing rubbish

Ode
Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by OLANIYI1985: 12:49am On Jun 11, 2017
dino afraid of been recalled but throughout his 2 years tenure he was very loud, abusive and was a trouble maker. if the people that voted you in dont want you anymore there is nothing anyone can do to save you.

1 Like

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by salford1: 12:50am On Jun 11, 2017
EdificationBoss:
In a series of tweets, Senator Dino Melaye has come open personally to accuse the governor of Kogi state of sphere heading his recall plans.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/if-i-die-i-die-senator-dino-melaye.html
He is defending his own pocket...

1 Like

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by Raskee: 12:53am On Jun 11, 2017
Ajeku iya ni o je, Dino, Ajeku iya ni o je, Dino ti o toni na to ndina den, Ajeku iya ni o je

1 Like

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by vazsily(m): 1:56am On Jun 11, 2017
Dis guy funny sha, if u die & so!

1 Like

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by emi14: 4:10am On Jun 11, 2017
eyeview:
Yahaya Bello should be the one being recalled. The kid is beginning to feel like a political masterminder and god father.
How can a governor owe salaries for 15 months and APC has not sanctioned him?
Is a crime against humanity to owe one month salary to workers. Oooh what heartless leadership and misrule? All their words are misleading, deception is their watchword.
Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by Nobody: 5:34am On Jun 11, 2017
Is your die my die?

1 Like

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by OLASUNKONMI(m): 6:04am On Jun 11, 2017
EWAagoyin:
grin grin grin I always look up to your comments on every thread man u always crack me up. Thanks for always making laugh out loud.. .one love

CULTURE AND ATTITUDE OF IRRESPONSIBLILITY. .......DINO.....IS AN OVER EXCITED STOOGE OF SARSKI....WHEN YOU MINGLE WITH ......SARAKI....YOU LOST IT.

1 Like

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by enniefamzy(f): 6:34am On Jun 11, 2017
cool cool Dino Dino ...the most popular senator in Nigeria! U really should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by Younggeneral: 6:41am On Jun 11, 2017
Olukat:

Sometimes I wonder what we want in this country sad sad
Sen. Dino is about the loudest senator in the 8 assembly, he's got balls to take on his party(when they go wrong)
Dino is the biggest whistle blower against his party hence the media war established against him.
I have never met him but I do believe we need more bold men like him smiley smiley
the question is wat has he done to his people who elect him
Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by godquality: 6:44am On Jun 11, 2017
Of course Dino, if you die you literally die. Those closes to you will cry for some days and then move on with their lives. As for me, i don't give a bleep what happens to you or Bello. Nigeria politics has always been dirty so you guys can kill each other for all i care.
Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by Nnamdiojukwu: 6:51am On Jun 11, 2017
obinoral1179:
Used your time well am sure you won't smell the hallowed chamber come 2019/except your master saraki appoints you as his aide that is subjected to him coming back and not going for the presidency
He said we must rescue the state,that salaries are not pay.
If dino so love kogites,can't his salary and allowances enough to borrows the state government to pay workers salaries?
The salaries owned the state worker's is the hand work of present government or the previous?

Dino is a very greedy idiot that only know how to cause trouble here and there, he drives expensive cars, live in an expensive mansion while his kabba people suffers.

It is when this irresponsible idiot is in trouble that he remember to call "my people"

1 Like

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by ExInferis(m): 6:58am On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dino please do not die...

We don't want you dead...because if you die there will be no more stupid senator in the National Assembly

They're all stupid
Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by victorjoe(m): 7:11am On Jun 11, 2017
NaijaMutant:
Both Dino, Bello and even APC can all rot in hell. who cares?

Both Dino, Bello and APC have been a curse to Kogi state.

Kogi is so backward and underdeveloped like Boko Haram ravaged borno

Since you are a mutant you can use your super powers To Help the state.
Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by gofnor(m): 7:31am On Jun 11, 2017
Go and answer your people, your GaraGara is too much
EdificationBoss:
In a series of tweets, Senator Dino Melaye has come open personally to accuse the governor of Kogi state of sphere heading his recall plans.

1 Share

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by victorDanladi: 8:03am On Jun 11, 2017
This man is highly perturbed.lolz
Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by fastlane84: 8:34am On Jun 11, 2017
EdificationBoss:

OYO e b nobody business
Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by eyeview: 9:12am On Jun 11, 2017
Elbowroom:

Slowpoke

Has yahaya even spend up to 15 months?

You kids with kwashiokor be coming on nairaland thread spewing rubbish

Ode

I hate when kids join issues with me. It's an insult cos most times they reflect their age and limited understanding in their manner of communication and abuse laddened posts.

Let me educate you kid. Govt is a continuum. On assumption of office, he inherited all assets and liabilities of the previous govt. He can not covet and enjoy the assets and refuse responsibility for the liability. If the past govt was owing 2 or 3 months salary, it automatically becomes his debt to pay. Most governors who inherited outstanding wage bills that have gone ahead to clear it, did they shift the liability from themselves. Do you see why you are a limited kid, limited also in reasoning.

Secondly, he assumed office in January 2016, how many months has that been? 17 months.
Do you see why you have just insulted your father by showing that the money wasted on your education was indeed a waste.

Young man, please don't quote me again. I feel insulted joining issues with you.

1 Like

Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by prof12(m): 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
THIS MAN IS FOOLISH. IF YOU DIE YOU ARE DEAD SIMPLE AS THAT. YOU DON'T NEED TO TELL US THAT.
Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by RealAAdekunjo(m): 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
on the aspect of professorship,Ekiti na baba for Naija. ooo
Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by mrajims(m): 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dino please do not die...

We don't want you dead...because if you die there will be no more stupid senator in the National Assembly
O boy u get mouth die grin
Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by Elbowroom: 11:16am On Jun 12, 2017
eyeview:

I hate when kids join issues with me. It's an insult cos most times they reflect their age and limited understanding in their manner of communication and abuse laddened posts.

Let me educate you kid. Govt is a continuum. On assumption of office, he inherited all assets and liabilities of the previous govt. He can not covet and enjoy the assets and refuse responsibility for the liability. If the past govt was owing 2 or 3 months salary, it automatically becomes his debt to pay. Most governors who inherited outstanding wage bills that have gone ahead to clear it, did they shift the liability from themselves. Do you see why you are a limited kid, limited also in reasoning.

Secondly, he assumed office in January 2016, how many months has that been? 17 months.
Do you see why you have just insulted your father by showing that the money wasted on your education was indeed a waste.

Young man, please don't quote me again. I feel insulted joining issues with you.

You are a Slowpoke

You have a governor of bayelsa who is owing over 10 months but because he's PDP

Your brain has been diluted with sentiment water

Yahaya is not the highest owing governor, and he's trying much to recover from the debt his predecessor left for him

So quit the bickering of continum bullshit

It was GEJ failure that affected Nigeria till this moment

And don't quote me again if you don't want Sango to use your blood to soak garri
Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by eyeview: 11:46am On Jun 12, 2017
Elbowroom:

You are a Slowpoke

You have a governor of bayelsa who is owing over 10 months but because he's PDP

Your brain has been diluted with sentiment water

Yahaya is not the highest owing governor, and he's trying much to recover from the debt his predecessor left for him

So quit the bickering of continum bullshit

It was GEJ failure that affected Nigeria till this moment

And don't quote me again if you don't want Sango to use your blood to soak garri

I think at this point I have no other option than to call you an idiot. A certified idiot. A waste of brain cells. Who told you am a PDP supporter? At what point did I bring in GEJ into this? Do u see why you are intellectually demented and not fit to talk where adults are talking?
OK, let's even use GEJ as a common indices. Was GEJ not the president of the states that are not owing salary till date.
Your thinking is too kindagarten and instead of opening yourself to learn, you filled up the hollow space in your brain with insults.
Please,since Yahaya Bello is not owing most, kindly show me the governor that is owing over 15 months salary. As bereft as Yahaya, as bereft like his followers like you.
Get away from here kid. You are a disgrace to the future generation
Re: "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents by Elbowroom: 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
eyeview:

I think at this point I have no other option than to call you an idiot. A certified idiot. A waste of brain cells. Who told you am a PDP supporter? At what point did I bring in GEJ into this? Do u see why you are intellectually demented and not fit to talk where adults are talking?
OK, let's even use GEJ as a common indices. Was GEJ not the president of the states that are not owing salary till date.
Your thinking is too kindagarten and instead of opening yourself to learn, you filled up the hollow space in your brain with insults.
Please,since Yahaya Bello is not owing most, kindly show me the governor that is owing over 15 months salary. As bereft as Yahaya, as bereft like his followers like you.
Get away from here kid. You are a disgrace to the future generation

You product of a condom leakage

As at 2014 mid year, GEJ government was borrowing money to pay workers.. .

It was the accumulated debt the buhari administration inherited or why do you think buhari government has given out 3 batches of bail out funds

You deluded ape, son of a crawling Homo erectus
One legged chicken with a hole in the heart

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka / Buratai: Obasanjo Nearly Retired Me From Service 22 Years Ago / Draft Of The Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.