Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

I Need Advice On Chemical Skin Peels - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Need Advice On Chemical Skin Peels (1596 Views)

Organic Cream. Say No To Chemical / A German White Woman With An Insane Chemical Tan Insists She Is Now “black” / I Need Advice On My New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On Chemical Skin Peels by sllylie(f): 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
I want to try out a peel, not on my face tho don't have the mind to use it on my face

I want to use it on my elbows, knees and lips and I want to know from experts, beauticians and people who have used it more about it.
what was ur experience, side effects and which is the best peel to use.

I wud really appreciate ur contributions

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Chemical Skin Peels by flakeStar: 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
Why do you want to use a peel?
Re: I Need Advice On Chemical Skin Peels by sllylie(f): 1:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
flakeStar:
Why do you want to use a peel?

to remove some dead skin that's dark and dry on those areas

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Chemical Skin Peels by Ayofaks(f): 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
sllylie:
I want to try out a peel, not on my face tho don't have the mind to use it on my face

I want to use it on my elbows, knees and lips and I want to know from experts, beauticians and people who have used it more about it.
what was ur experience, side effects and which is the best peel to use.

I wud really appreciate ur contributions
There are various types of peel...glycolic acid, salicylic acid, lactic acid, TCA...some peels come in combinations of all the acid mentioned in lower %...the most common is lactic and salicylic acid. For elbow and other stubborn areas I recommend lactic...for scars and acne...salicylic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice On Chemical Skin Peels by sllylie(f): 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ayofaks:

There are various types of peel...glycolic acid, salicylic acid, lactic acid, TCA...some peels come in combinations of all the acid mentioned in lower %...the most common is lactic and salicylic acid. For elbow and other stubborn areas I recommend lactic...for scars and acne...salicylic

thanks very much. so like how much can I get the lactic acid in Nigeria? and do I just ask for lactic acid or are there types or different companies that produce it?

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Chemical Skin Peels by BagsJewlery(f): 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
Don't ever use it on your lips! I repeat never use it on your lips!!! The lips is too sensitive and u will regret if you do... talking from experience though

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Chemical Skin Peels by Ayofaks(f): 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
sllylie:

thanks very much. so like how much can I get the lactic acid in Nigeria? and do I just ask for lactic acid or are there types or different companies that produce it?

I do sell, it's 4k/bottle. It also comes with neutralizing serum.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Chemical Skin Peels by flakeStar: 1:59am On Jun 12, 2017
sllylie:

Confirm the concentration on the peel you are buying before you burn yourself. Also a chemical peel should be a last resort after you have tried all else and failed. What have you used?

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Chemical Skin Peels by sllylie(f): 2:46am On Jun 12, 2017
flakeStar:

Confirm the concentration on the peel you are buying before you burn yourself. Also a chemical peel should be a last resort after you have tried all else and failed. What have you used?

I've used everything. They don't work. I know the 'danger' I'm going into. and I'm prepared

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Chemical Skin Peels by sllylie(f): 2:47am On Jun 12, 2017
BagsJewlery:
Don't ever use it on your lips! I repeat never use it on your lips!!! The lips is too sensitive and u will regret if you do... talking from experience though

hmm wow. what of around the lips?
Re: I Need Advice On Chemical Skin Peels by BagsJewlery(f): 7:47am On Jun 12, 2017
sllylie:

hmm wow. what of around the lips?
Don't!

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Chemical Skin Peels by MrNice04(m): 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ayofaks:

I do sell, it's 4k/bottle. It also comes with neutralizing serum.
I'm interested please are you still selling it
Re: I Need Advice On Chemical Skin Peels by Nozino: 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Got some / How To Know If a Hair Extension Is Actually 100% Human Hair or Not? / Ladies Suit From Uk @wholesale price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.