Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Signing Register To Recall Him From Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Signing Register To Recall Him From Senate (519 Views)

How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai / Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) / Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Signing Register To Recall Him From Senate by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
Controversial Nigerian Senator Dino Melaye, has reacted to report of voters from Kogi West Senatorial District begin signing the register to recall him from the National Assembly. 

Dino Melaye, who accused the State Governor, Yahaya Bello of being behind the drama, wrote; 

"Yahaya Bello: on recall of Dino Melaye,he is shooting the Moon and boxing the air. Spending over one billion naira tax payers money on an unproductive venture when salaries and pensions have not been paid is wicked. I will continue to defend the poor and defenseless masses of kogi state. If I die I die. We must rescue the state. - Sen Dino Melaye"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/senator-dino-melaye-kicks-voters-kogi-west-senatorial-district-begin-signing-register-recall-national-assembly.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Signing Register To Recall Him From Senate by Thunderlicious: 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
All of them are thieves. I can't wait for all the old foools in this country to die and give way to the youths, but unfortunately the offspring of a cobra is a cobra too. In fact, there no hope for Nigeria and only devine intervention can do the magic we seek.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Signing Register To Recall Him From Senate by LionDeLeo: 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
Honestly, that overfed pig needs to go back to his village.

Good one there from Kogi West Senatorial zone.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Signing Register To Recall Him From Senate by ramdris(m): 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
Kogi state is really in a mess...a Rogue Governor and a Senator...
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Signing Register To Recall Him From Senate by Mynd44: 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Signing Register To Recall Him From Senate by taylor88(m): 2:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
yawa

(1) (Reply)

Only N17bn Paris Fund Was Paid To Rivers —wike / Ngige’s Body Language Scatters APC Gladiators / Osibanjo Exposés Lawmakers, Accused Them Of Injecting Projects Into 2017 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.