Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,904 members, 7,852,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

Now That The North, The SE, SS And Middle Belt Have Made Their Points... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That The North, The SE, SS And Middle Belt Have Made Their Points... (400 Views)

2023: The SE/SS Should Work Against The SW, Even If It Means North Retaining Pow / CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS / Outrage In Police Over Lopsided Promotions •SE & SS Officers Send SOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That The North, The SE, SS And Middle Belt Have Made Their Points... by Cooly100: 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
Now that the North, the SE, SS and Middle belt have made their points...

As it's known, the northern elders have given their support for the Kaduna declaration ... and that means people will move in the opposite direction...the easterners going home and the northerners with their herdsmen going back up north...Now would their representatives in NASS vote yes to include referendum in the constituion, so that the people can vote and decide? This needs to be made official...or what do you think...?

The SW are ignored...as it has shown that they are the only region, who needs One Nigeria more than any other group...despite contributing more than 80% of the nation's wealth, as claimed by most of them...It is strange and absurd, that the people that contribute less want out...Isn't this ironical...?

1 Like

Re: Now That The North, The SE, SS And Middle Belt Have Made Their Points... by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
Wdevil
Re: Now That The North, The SE, SS And Middle Belt Have Made Their Points... by Adiola(f): 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
the conquered Muslims nko
Re: Now That The North, The SE, SS And Middle Belt Have Made Their Points... by NwaAmaikpe: 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
The SW are scared.

They can not survive without the South East or the North...hence their muteness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That The North, The SE, SS And Middle Belt Have Made Their Points... by 7lives: 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
Do you really need to hear from Yoruba before joining your folks in Biabia?.
Did you not hear Afenifere asking our people to return from the north?
grin grin grin were your people warned before they carry their bags during the June 12 crisis?.
Did Yorubas invited your people over? Nigeria is still standing, as soon as Nigeria breaks you will carry your bags, if you don't carry your bags we shall help ferry your people home.
Re: Now That The North, The SE, SS And Middle Belt Have Made Their Points... by patval(f): 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
on August 31st, I will be saying to my Yoruba friends in office good bye cos as from October,my status will change from a national to expatriate. What a miracle God.
My bible tells me that when you experience challenge, it may imply that good time is in the offing, buhari came with his 95% and 5% analogy but little did we understand that his mumuism will set 5%ers free

(1) (Reply)

Somalia Will Be A Paradise To Nigerians If They Dont Give Us Biafra- Kanu / Customers Without Meters Should Stop Paying Electricity Bills – NERC / Ambode Presents N924.7M To Beneficiaries Of Employment Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.