Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,807 members, 7,862,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Do You Think You Are In Heaven Now Or Are You Hoping To Be In Heaven Someday? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Think You Are In Heaven Now Or Are You Hoping To Be In Heaven Someday? (480 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now / There Will Be Sex In Heaven! / Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think You Are In Heaven Now Or Are You Hoping To Be In Heaven Someday? by novicali: 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
If you think you are in heaven now as a believer declare it and support your points with bible references. And if you think you are not and hoping to be make your points known with cogent bible references. Please try and make it an intelligent discussion God bless you!
Re: Do You Think You Are In Heaven Now Or Are You Hoping To Be In Heaven Someday? by novicali: 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
The absence of people’s contribution to this topic is a clear indication that most Christians cannot emphatically express who they are in Christ as a result they do not know what to make of their identify in Christ. It is disheartening to know that people troops in and out of churches day in day out and most of them lack and cannot grasp the basic doctrine of Christ. We find a situation where people are just following miracles, signs and wonders and never learn Christ. They are pursuing shadows without getting hold of the substance.
Re: Do You Think You Are In Heaven Now Or Are You Hoping To Be In Heaven Someday? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
There are no such things as God/gods/Satan/angels/heaven/hell/luck/miracle/written destiny/afterlife

Believe in reason/science. cool

1 Like

Re: Do You Think You Are In Heaven Now Or Are You Hoping To Be In Heaven Someday? by novicali: 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hati13:
There are no such things as God/gods/Satan/angels/heaven/hell/luck/miracle/written destiny/afterlife

Believe in reason/science. cool
I think your believe system is your problem! If your mind can be reconfigured you will be sane enough to express yourself better. I dont want to challenge your ideas cos it makes no sense to me naturally. It showcases lack of wisdom. Meanwhile, dont derail the topic because you are not part of us!
Re: Do You Think You Are In Heaven Now Or Are You Hoping To Be In Heaven Someday? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
novicali:
I think your believe system is your problem! If your mind can be reconfigured you will be sane enough to express yourself better. I dont want to challenge your ideas cos it makes no sense to me naturally. It showcases lack of wisdom. Meanwhile, dont derail the topic because you are not part of us!
I also think your believe system is your problem. If your mind also be reconfigured, you will be sane enough to express yourself better. I also don't want to challenge your ideas, since it makes no sense naturally. Your idea lacks reason, since you don't believe in reason.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Do You Think You Are In Heaven Now Or Are You Hoping To Be In Heaven Someday? by urheme: 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
novicali:
If you think you are in heaven now as a believer declare it and support your points with bible references. And if you think you are not and hoping to be make your points known with cogent bible references. Please try and make it an intelligent discussion God bless you!

Is heaven or hell the ultimate in Christian

I am a christian who does not care about heaven, hell or Tomorrow.....this is God's business.

read your bible very well.... the duties of a christian is to preach forgiveness and repentance and not doomsday, heaven, hell, tithe and offerings, seeds and all what not.

perhaps you may re-couch your topic to attract commentary.
Re: Do You Think You Are In Heaven Now Or Are You Hoping To Be In Heaven Someday? by novicali: 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
urheme:

Is heaven or hell the ultimate in Christian

I am a christian who does not care about heaven, hell or Tomorrow.....this is God's business.

read your bible very well.... the duties of a christian is to preach forgiveness and repentance and not doomsday, heaven, hell, tithe and offerings, seeds and all what not.

perhaps you may re-couch your topic to attract commentary.
1. Is heaven or hell the ultimate in a Christian (I think you have a point in this question but this question will drift us away from the point or the benefit I wanted people to get from this topic.
2. I think is important you care because it will help ratify your stance especially as regards to this topic
3. This topic is not to talk about forgiveness and repentance but about a believer's stance on being in heaven or making heaven.
Therefore, my question is this "Are you in heaven now or are you hoping to make heaven? This is a doctrinal issue and I would like us to unfold some certain truths in it in the light of Christ.

(1) (Reply)

How Procrastination Can Hinder Your Success / The Power Of The Tongue Is Overrated / The Three Kinds Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.