Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now (35877 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by newsynews: 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2019
Bishop Davido Oyedepo of Living Church Worldwide has given reasons why he is not in a hurry to go to heaven.

Oyedepo who made this known while delivering a sermon, stated that there are some people in his congregation who would testify in his Church when they clock 100 or 120.

According to him, he and many members of his church would live long to the anger of witches and wizards.

“There are people, I’m looking at this morning, that will testify here at 100. There are those that will testify here at 120. I’m here for long. I’m here for long.

“I’m not hurrying to go to Heaven, I am going to be there forever, so there’s no point hurrying to get there. You’re here for long!

“Let every witch and wizard be angry: You’re here for long. It’s a verdict of Heaven! You’re here for long!
You will see your children’s children to the 4th generation,” he said.

https://wotzup.ng/why-i-am-not-in-a-hurry-to-go-to-heaven-now-david-oyedepo/

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by eTECTIV: 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
But as Christian isn't heaven d ultimate goal?

158 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by judedwriter(m): 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
Prosperity preaching at its best....

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by dermmy(m): 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
A rich fool in the Bible gathered enough into his barn and said to himself i have plenty now let me enjoy my life for a life time and GOD demanded his life that very hour. I pray that this man won't miss it in the end.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
Not surprised at all.

Here's why:

Matthew 6:19-21 (KJV)

19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

157 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by dermmy(m): 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2019
jesusjnr:
Not surprised at all.

Here's why:

19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

That's it.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by Mentorkaryhm(m): 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2019
Truly, when u know something is yours, you need not to be anxious. But in this race, the more u stay the more u are likely to loose focus due to d love of this world, except by the Grace of God. That was what happened to Bro Demas( 2nd Timothy 4:10). God will give us the Grace sir.

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by mayorjosh(m): 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2019
Lmao dem sey scam una

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by Thisis2raw(m): 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
I love this man Wella. His level of anointing is something else

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by Emu4life(m): 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
Lol! He doesn't want to miss any part of the tithes.

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by sureteeboy(m): 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
jesusjnr:
Not surprised at all.

Here's why:

Exactly Boss

Like some Songwriters wrote in a song

Everybody wants to go to heaven
Have a mansion high above the clouds
Everybody want to go to heaven
But nobody want to go now

20 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
Pastor I cannot wait to meet you in the Lake of Fire because thats your abode cool

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by Angelfrost(m): 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
eTECTIV:
But as Christian isn't heaven d ultimate goal?

That's exactly what he said na... It's the "ultimate" goal, not the "immediate" goal... Kapish??! tongue

33 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by AleAirHub(m): 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
Faith tested. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by Kay25(m): 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
[quote author=eTECTIV post=82064239]But as Christian isn't heaven d ultimate goal? it is not the ultimate goal is to be like Christ and be with christ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by PapaAdanna: 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
Go and leave the rest tithe for another to continue.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by judgementyard(m): 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
Only Jah knows those that are really his.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by BrutusOj(m): 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
Lol... cheesy cheesy when you have private JETS that flies you to heavens on Earth will you be in a hurry to where you don't know what's obtaible?

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by Amarisa(f): 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
Yes o...no need to hurry...we shall get there..Heaven at Last!!!..

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by Mrfeel: 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
In other words his is scared to die grin

12 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by Angelfrost(m): 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2019
frosbel2:
Pastor I cannot wait to meet you in the Lake of Fire because thats your abode cool

So... You want to go to the lake of fire just to meet someone you think is headed there??!... Seriously??! undecided

14 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by ipobarethieves: 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2019
cool i claim it I AM HERE FOR LONG.I AM NOT IN HURRY TO GO.LONG LIFE IS MY HERITAGE. AMEEEEEN.

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by Kay25(m): 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2019
[quote author=frosbel2 post=82066875]Pastor I cannot wait to meet you in the Lake of Fire because thats your abode 8maybe u will be the only one to go there cos this oyedepo am seeing he is sitter in heaven already no born demon or devil can shake him out you should fight for your own salvation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by Enyinnaya112(m): 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2019
Why will you be in a hurry to go to heaven,when you have your own heaven here on Earth? lipsrsealed

14 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by eagleeye2: 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2019
I don't have much to say. but Christian threads should equally be censored like Muslim threads.
Hypocrisy is turning a blind eye to equity.

13 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by jasmine1600: 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2019
The real yahoo yahoo.
Do you know how much tithe, seed and offerings he receives a week just for selling hopes to the gullible?
He prefers earthy Manson’s to the one in heavens.
Religion na big scam

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by showafrica(m): 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
jesusjnr:
Not surprised at all.

Here's why:

Na wao, everything dey for this Bible oo, I suspect you are 'Freeze'

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by Adagunduro: 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
I want go heaven but I no want die. Rubbish. Despite all the description of heaven. Wahala dey ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by pwansunriseteam: 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
Why will you go now and leave your private jet Sir

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians / 7 Places Christians Should Avoid Visiting / Dressing Modestly Pays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.