Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

I Am So Broke With No House Or Car To My Name – Popular Singer, Sean Kingston - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am So Broke With No House Or Car To My Name – Popular Singer, Sean Kingston (797 Views)

Sean Kingston To Wizkid: "Let's Do A Collaboration" (Photos) / A Fan To Bobrisky "After Subscribing To Ya Snapchat,m Now Broke With N18k Left" / Happy Birthday To Talented Singer, Sean Tizzle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am So Broke With No House Or Car To My Name – Popular Singer, Sean Kingston by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
Popular International music artist, Sean Kingston has said that despite selling millions of records at some point in his career, he is dead broke with neither a house nor car to his name.
He also admitted that he has less than $500 in his bank accounts.
Kingston made this submission while filling out his financial information form in a lingering court case he has with his ex-lawyer over legal fees.
The singer wrote: “I currently own no property or automobile. I live with my mother, Janice Turner in Los Angeles.
“I am simply an entertainer.
“I have less than $500 cash to my name
“Summary of my bank account statements are as follows: ‘Bank of America account began the month with $18.96 but ended the month with $6.96. Chase bank accounts started with $370.68 and $207.63 but ended with (negative) $19.65 and $7.22.’”
In 2015, Kingston’s ex-lawyer James J. Gangitano had sued him for refusing to pay up $12,500 worth of legal work he did in defending him.
After filing suit, the lawyer reached a deal with Kingston in early 2016.
He agreed to pay $20,000 in installments between April 2016 and January 2017.
However, Gangitano headed back to court this month accusing him of breaching the deal by failing to make the payments.

Question is, do we have this kind of singer in Nigeria? Or everybody is faking to be big boy

Source
http://ndigboblog..co.ke/2017/06/i-am-so-broke-with-no-house-or-car-to.html?m=1

Re: I Am So Broke With No House Or Car To My Name – Popular Singer, Sean Kingston by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
Cc, lalastical
Re: I Am So Broke With No House Or Car To My Name – Popular Singer, Sean Kingston by taylor88(m): 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
how come
Re: I Am So Broke With No House Or Car To My Name – Popular Singer, Sean Kingston by hmbassey1960(m): 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ehn! Tell us why,porqoui,lish,Q,
Re: I Am So Broke With No House Or Car To My Name – Popular Singer, Sean Kingston by wahles(m): 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ntn lasts
Re: I Am So Broke With No House Or Car To My Name – Popular Singer, Sean Kingston by Michellla(f): 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
So easy for artists to be back to square one
Re: I Am So Broke With No House Or Car To My Name – Popular Singer, Sean Kingston by Theblackstalln: 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
Na wa o....I still can't believe this....who's face is dropping now...I your face drop drop drop....am quite sad about this tho cry, I really hope you get a turn around, I was big fan back then
Re: I Am So Broke With No House Or Car To My Name – Popular Singer, Sean Kingston by kokoA(m): 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
Women, alcohol and drugs.. Simple!
Re: I Am So Broke With No House Or Car To My Name – Popular Singer, Sean Kingston by goldennugget: 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
It's a pity
Re: I Am So Broke With No House Or Car To My Name – Popular Singer, Sean Kingston by Julietcutie(f): 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
jeez ...why Sean? you should have saved or done something more profitable than music

(1) (Reply)

I’m Now A Happy Man After My Second Marriage - Ahmed Musa / Fans Blast Dayo Amusa And Fathia Balogun Over Excessive Make-up In New Photo / Wizkid Promise To Give His Fans 10 Million, When He Comes Back To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.