Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,302 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Horror: See The Man Who Gave A Little Girl Drugs Before Forcing Her To Have S*x - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Horror: See The Man Who Gave A Little Girl Drugs Before Forcing Her To Have S*x (1182 Views)

Man Caught Raping A Little Girl Inside A Bus In Aba, Abia State, Nigeria (photos / 19-year-old Lagos Girl Drugs Her Friend To Sleep For 15 Hours, Steals From Her / Horror! See As Man Kills Little Nephew, Drinks His Blood, Eats His Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horror: See The Man Who Gave A Little Girl Drugs Before Forcing Her To Have S*x by betatalknaija: 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
A man has been found out to have given a little girl some drugs before forcing her to have s*x with him.

John Mathenge Kimani

John Mathenge Kimani, a young Kenyan man is being tried for his crimes after allegedly r*ping a 14-year-old girl.

According to SDE, the girl has told police that the suspect forced her to smoke drugs before defiling her.

John Mathenge Kimani allegedly committed the offence on diverse dates between April 17 and May 25 within Industrial Area in Nairobi.

Police allege that Kimani lived with the minor in his house after she escaped from her brother’s house. Police said the suspect would often force the minor to smoke bhang before sleeping with her.

See full details @ https:///FFAjwf

Re: Horror: See The Man Who Gave A Little Girl Drugs Before Forcing Her To Have S*x by taylor88(m): 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
jesu
Re: Horror: See The Man Who Gave A Little Girl Drugs Before Forcing Her To Have S*x by emeijeh(m): 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
Namecheckers please backoff... .

Diaspora things
Re: Horror: See The Man Who Gave A Little Girl Drugs Before Forcing Her To Have S*x by adedayourt(m): 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
The heart of man is despirately wicked

2 Likes

Re: Horror: See The Man Who Gave A Little Girl Drugs Before Forcing Her To Have S*x by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
betatalknaija:
A man has been found out to have given a little girl some drugs before forcing her to have s*x with him.

John Mathenge Kimani

John Mathenge Kimani, a young Kenyan man is being tried for his crimes after allegedly r*ping a 14-year-old girl.

According to SDE, the girl has told police that the suspect forced her to smoke drugs before defiling her.

John Mathenge Kimani allegedly committed the offence on diverse dates between April 17 and May 25 within Industrial Area in Nairobi.

Police allege that Kimani lived with the minor in his house after she escaped from her brother’s house. Police said the suspect would often force the minor to smoke bhang before sleeping with her.

See full details @ https:///FFAjwf
They were living together?
Re: Horror: See The Man Who Gave A Little Girl Drugs Before Forcing Her To Have S*x by Ayoemrys(m): 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
See how he resemble Lalastical
Re: Horror: See The Man Who Gave A Little Girl Drugs Before Forcing Her To Have S*x by stephleena(f): 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
emeijeh:

Diaspora things
lol...I just flew,through the window..
Re: Horror: See The Man Who Gave A Little Girl Drugs Before Forcing Her To Have S*x by panco: 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=stephleena post=57387049]
lol...I just flew,through the window..[/quote evil days
Re: Horror: See The Man Who Gave A Little Girl Drugs Before Forcing Her To Have S*x by Ionkidiz(m): 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2017

Re: Horror: See The Man Who Gave A Little Girl Drugs Before Forcing Her To Have S*x by emeijeh(m): 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
stephleena:

lol...I just flew,through the window..

Lol. Why?
Re: Horror: See The Man Who Gave A Little Girl Drugs Before Forcing Her To Have S*x by Julietcutie(f): 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
omg ...Kenya again?
Re: Horror: See The Man Who Gave A Little Girl Drugs Before Forcing Her To Have S*x by pythonkid(m): 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
booked
Re: Horror: See The Man Who Gave A Little Girl Drugs Before Forcing Her To Have S*x by NameCheckers: 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
emeijeh:

Diaspora things
lol Thanx for the mention. I'm here already
Re: Horror: See The Man Who Gave A Little Girl Drugs Before Forcing Her To Have S*x by Rukkydelta(f): 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
This man deserves the most painful death on earth
What a wicked soul!
All rapists deserves something worst than hell

1 Like

Re: Horror: See The Man Who Gave A Little Girl Drugs Before Forcing Her To Have S*x by odogwu190(m): 1:43am On Jun 11, 2017
I wonder why people still rape when we have asambaler,short time5️⃣0️⃣0️⃣,1️⃣k

(1) (Reply)

A Guy Killed As A Result OF Street Fight Between Two Guys (photos) / Konji Na Basta!d! 3 Boys Arrested For Raping A Girl In Ghana(photos) / Why I Poisoned My Husband – 15-year-old Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.