Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

A Guy Killed As A Result OF Street Fight Between Two Guys (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Guy Killed As A Result OF Street Fight Between Two Guys (photos) (1180 Views)

Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) / New Cult War In Niger Delta University Start Running Guys - PHOTOS / See How Two Guys Scammed Shop Owner After Buying Phone Of N110K. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Killed As A Result OF Street Fight Between Two Guys (photos) by Wingsexpress(m): 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
By Wings Express Blog

This guy was killed in Azege village in Tombo an in Logo local government area Benue state
this guy and two other guy were fighting beside the road in Azege village and they over powered him and slaughter him due to the conflict they were in.
For Photos
http://www.wingsexpressblog.com/2017/11/a-guy-killed-as-result-of-street-fight.html

@lalasticalala

Re: A Guy Killed As A Result OF Street Fight Between Two Guys (photos) by Wingsexpress(m): 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
waoo
Re: A Guy Killed As A Result OF Street Fight Between Two Guys (photos) by midehi2(f): 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2017
shocked what kind of stupid thing is this cry
Re: A Guy Killed As A Result OF Street Fight Between Two Guys (photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2017
Serves him right.

The Bible rightly stated as an injunction directly from God: "Thou shall not fight." If this fool would have followed this instruction, he'd still be alive.
Re: A Guy Killed As A Result OF Street Fight Between Two Guys (photos) by Munae(f): 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
chai
Re: A Guy Killed As A Result OF Street Fight Between Two Guys (photos) by Khd95(m): 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
Zafata:
Serves him right.

The Bible rightly stated as an injunction directly from God: "Thou shall now fight." If this fool would have followed this instruction, he'd still be alive.
Ohhh. Laawwd dash this mumu small sense enough for him for the rest of 2017 sad angry

The same bible said " Thou shall not judge"

U already judged the dead Man even though don't know what made him fight

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Killed As A Result OF Street Fight Between Two Guys (photos) by Yeligray(m): 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
With just 1 day left to enter december...
Fighting, what is it good for?, Absolutely nothing.
Re: A Guy Killed As A Result OF Street Fight Between Two Guys (photos) by deco22(m): 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
Zafata:
Serves him right.

The Bible rightly stated as an injunction directly from God: "Thou shall not fight." If this fool would have followed this instruction, he'd still be alive.
what are you even saying,the same Bible you are quoting ways thou shall not kill..

I don't even knw which part of the Bible u just quoted now

Re: A Guy Killed As A Result OF Street Fight Between Two Guys (photos) by Yeligray(m): 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
Zafata:
Serves him right.

if someone attacks you won't you fight back?
Re: A Guy Killed As A Result OF Street Fight Between Two Guys (photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
deco22:
what are you even saying,the same Bible you are quoting ways thou shall not kill..

I don't even knw which part of the Bible u just quoted now

What part of the Bible am I quoting? Seriously? So you haven't read the Bible before? I'm sure you are like those unbelievers who hate the sight of the Bible. Look bro, better repent fast or you'll join your ilk in hell.
Re: A Guy Killed As A Result OF Street Fight Between Two Guys (photos) by Ivimilly: 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
That's really bad some people are more heartless than buhari
Re: A Guy Killed As A Result OF Street Fight Between Two Guys (photos) by dederocs(m): 8:49am On Nov 30, 2017
Zafata:

What part of the Bible am I quoting? Seriously? So you haven't read the Bible before? I'm sure you are like those unbelievers who hate the sight of the Bible. Look bro, better repent fast or you'll join your ilk in hell.
Nowhere the Bible said 'Thou shall not fight'
Re: A Guy Killed As A Result OF Street Fight Between Two Guys (photos) by Authoreety: 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
If he is actually a cultists or Street fighter, then,i have nothing to say

(1) (Reply)

Why I Poisoned My Husband – 15-year-old Wife / I Slept With My Girlfriend’s Corpse For 6 Days, Says Suspected Killer Of Ex-depu / Hausa Mom Fights Dirty With Her Daughter For Disrespecting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.