Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread (88327 Views)

Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey / 2019 Hallelujah Challenge Set To Start On 4th Of February On Instagram Live / Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge Featured On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by praizt: 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
Wow...just seeing this for the first time. I'd really like to join tonight...I'm already excited. Hope I'm not late though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by omolorlarh: 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
fpeter:
I recently got to know about this, I joined Saturday night. I planned to do it again yesterday night but i was devastated and deeply disappointed when my monthly cycle showed up, having been trusting God for the fruit of the womb and hoping it would happen this June so i was really pained. I have decided to continue today knowing that God can do anything and my own won't be an exception for Him.
Don't give up.God will turn your situation around for good and open the doors of heaven.We all are next in line for God's miracle.

Cheers!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Lordkylie(f): 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
Expecting my own miracle. I've been seeing this hallelujah challenge and I'm so joining it this night

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by benitwater(m): 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
pls,add me to the group
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by bettyLad(f): 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
sombody shld explain to me how this challenge works .are we to listen to praises from our fone fone one hr or sing praises with our mouth for one hr at night .I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nickibeauty(f): 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
olowogbogboro must touch my life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by yehmy(m): 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
bettyLad:
sombody shld explain to me how this challenge works .are we to listen to praises from our fone fone one hr or sing praises with our mouth for one hr at night .I don't understand
preferably listen on your phone if you can't ff live on instagram and sing and dance along.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by stevedeey(m): 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
I must sing a hallelujah song this month. Please explain how the whole thing work.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by photoshoot(m): 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
stevedeey:
I must sing a hallelujah song this month. Please explain how the whole thing work.

Hello there...

Nathaniel bassey started a praise movement which is just for an hour "12am-1am",( you could go further if you do not mind) for the month of June.

It is titled Olowogbogboro meaning the outstretched arm/hand.

What to do, you could either join Nathaniel bassey on Instagram for his live feed with his glorious choristers praising and worshiping God or you could DIY. How to go about it yourself, get a list of songs(praise/were rahip/anything that connects you to God) that could last you for an hour and you are good to go.

God would visit us all
!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by photoshoot(m): 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
Arondizuogu:
Glory to God. Just signed on to instagram because of this. But please what about some of us abroad. Should I use Nigerian 12am or mine. Nigeria is 8 hours ahead of my time zone. Thanks

Welcome on board Sir, you can definitely do both sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by photoshoot(m): 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
tabithababy:
Please can someone explain this olowogbogboro programme for me??what is it all about cos i dont understand biko

Hello there...

Nathaniel bassey started a praise movement which is just for an hour "12am-1am",( you could go further if you do not mind) for the month of June.

What to do, you could either join Nathaniel bassey on Instagram for his live feed with his glorious choristers praising and worshiping God or you could DIY. How to go about it yourself, get a list of songs(praise/were rahip/anything that connects you to God) that could last you for an hour and you are good to go.

God would visit us all
!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by wurabecca(f): 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
For I will be joining Hallelujah Challenge tonight. I will come back here to share the following Testimonies .

1. I will have a certain amount of money before I clock a certain age.(i have always wanted this)

2. My family will celebrate me, Plus my relatives and friends

3. This year! SD! My sister shall take in and produce the twins she had-has always wanted.

4. My academics shall be glorious....Plus Harvard dreams.

5. I will be gracious enough to share my aforementioned testimonies In Jesus Mighty NAME!

#Olowogbogboro, eyin ni mogboju le.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Odunharry(m): 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
Following..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by stevedeey(m): 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
photoshoot:

Hello there...

God would visit us all
!
Amen. thanks I appreciate.
singing....
Olowo nla, Olowo nla, baba n'awo re o. Olowo nla.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by stevedeey(m): 7:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
wurabecca:
For I will be joining Hallelujah Challenge tonight. I will come back here to share the following Testimonies .

1. I will have a certain amount of money before I clock a certain age.(i have always wanted this)

2. My family will celebrate me, Plus my relatives and friends

3. This year! SD! My sister shall take in and produce the twins she had-has always wanted.

4. My academics shall be glorious....Plus Harvard dreams.

5. I will be gracious enough to share my aforementioned testimonies In Jesus Mighty NAME!

#Olowogbogboro, eyin ni mogboju le.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by mayoor15(m): 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
omolorlarh:
mayoor15 my only bro on nairaland. I invite you to join the movement if you haven't.

How was your day?
Thanks sis, joined two days ago, it has been fun and refreshing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by lovethchioma(f): 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
I didn't know something like this was ongoing. I am definitely joining starting tonight....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by babapressy(m): 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
Great spiritual work

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Poshij: 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
Victoriousvic:
Isaiah 43

1 But now, GOD's Message, the God who made you in the first place, Jacob, the One who got you started, Israel: "Don't be afraid, I've redeemed you. I've called your name. You're mine.

2 When you're in over your head, I'll be there with you. When you're in rough waters, you will not go down. When you're between a rock and a hard place, it won't be a dead end--

3 Because I am GOD, your personal God, The Holy of Israel, your Savior. I paid a huge price for you: all of Egypt, with rich Cush and Seba thrown in!

4 That's how much you mean to me! That's how much I love you! I'd sell off the whole world to get you back, trade the creation just for you.

5 "So don't be afraid: I'm with you. I'll round up all your scattered children, pull them in from east and west.

6 I'll send orders north and south: 'Send them back. Return my sons from distant lands, my daughters from faraway places.

7 I want them back, every last one who bears my name, every man, woman, and child Whom I created for my glory, yes, personally formed and made each one.'"

8 Get the blind and deaf out here and ready-- the blind (though there's nothing wrong with their eyes) and the deaf (though there's nothing wrong with their ears).

9 Then get the other nations out here and ready. Let's see what they have to say about this, how they account for what's happened. Let them present their expert witnesses and make their case; let them try to convince us what they say is true.

10 "But you are my witnesses." GOD's Decree. "You're my handpicked servant So that you'll come to know and trust me, understand both that I am and who I am. Previous to me there was no such thing as a god, nor will there be after me.

11 I, yes I, am GOD. I'm the only Savior there is.

12 I spoke, I saved, I told you what existed long before these upstart gods appeared on the scene. And you know it, you're my witnesses, you're the evidence." GOD's Decree. "Yes, I am God.

13 I've always been God and I always will be God. No one can take anything from me. I make; who can unmake it?"

14 GOD, your Redeemer, The Holy of Israel, says: "Just for you, I will march on Babylon. I'll turn the tables on the Babylonians. Instead of whooping it up, they'll be wailing.

15 I am GOD, your Holy One, Creator of Israel, your King."

16 This is what GOD says, the God who builds a road right through the ocean, who carves a path through pounding waves,

17 The God who summons horses and chariots and armies-- they lie down and then can't get up; they're snuffed out like so many candles:

18 "Forget about what's happened; don't keep going over old history.

19 Be alert, be present. I'm about to do something brand-new. It's bursting out! Don't you see it? There it is! I'm making a road through the desert, rivers in the badlands.
wow.... Our God is indeed awesome. This translation gave me a whole different meaning to Isaiah 43

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
oshe11:

Thanx ALOT

You're welcome!

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
Arondizuogu:

Thanks sister

You're welcome!
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by salesforce: 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
Good
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by siegfried99(m): 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
Wow..

I'm joining tonight by his Grace , and I will testify in Jesus Name.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Lionhearted: 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
siegfried99:
Wow..

Amen
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by yehmy(m): 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
siegfried99:
Wow..

Amen and welcome
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Dainikel(m): 8:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
Lately I've been seeing the hash tag #Olowogbogboro & I didn't know it's a hallelujah praise challenge...definitely joining the train tonight by God's grace & i'm earnestly trusting God to meet each & every one of us at the very point of our needs. #Onise Iyanu!!!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
Vickyrotex!!! cheesy grin cheesy

This got to front page, yipeeeeeeeeeee cheesy grin cheesy grin

More praises to our Olowogbogboro, Alagbada ina, Alagbara, O pabi da, so bi dire, Erujeje leti okun pupa, Atobiju, The glorious God, Alade ogo, Ologojulo, Ekun oko Pharaoh, Olodumare, Oba to n foba je, Oba to fi Halleluyahhhh wo odi Jericho lule bo ti fe to bo se ga to, Oba to fo hun jade lati inu INA... We bless you Lord

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Ehi07(f): 9:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
photoshoot:

Welcome on board Sir, you can definitely do both sir.

No he cant do both. Use Nigerian time. Follow him On IG @nathanielblow. 12am-1am. Nigerian time.Just go and click on his profile pix & you can join live. You can also stream live on facebook. You can do it alone but there just something about connecting & fellowshiping with others.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
Onnasucs1:
boss, you don't have praise songs? cheesy cheesy Call me on phone by 12am, I will be singing on the phone for you so you'll dance and praise. I know how to sing very well ooo

Tarhhhh cheesy grin cheesy

Where have you been? angry
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by wurabecca(f): 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
stevedeey:

Amen
thank you sir steve
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
udysweet:
I joined on day 10 tho devil called sleep ddnt allow me for two days but he's failed o. I'm so ready. I try to sleep early to wake up by midnight. The #olowogbogboro is settling my case with bespoke miracles this season. I do have a couple of songs lined up on my Playlist tho I would love to add more especially native languages (yoruba igbo Hausa and the rest, anyone who can help) I must confess its spirituality uplifting. The earth will know that there is a God who's able to transform lives #hallelujahchallenge

Amen sister!!!!!!!!! The Devil is a liar. The Lord is your Strength! The Lord is our Strength.

You can use this, if you dont have it already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK9tuq3fkl0

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
VickyRotex:

Yes ooo. Not a problem ma, we have an official time keeper that will wake you up!!!

Aderola15 oya come o. Comman do one of the things you do best!!! kiss kiss kiss

I'm so excited right now!! We couldn't have done this on our own, we indeed serve a living God. cool cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply)

200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel / Breaking Spiritual Marriages, Spirit Husband And Wife, Sex in the dream. / Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.