Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread (88265 Views)

Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey / 2019 Hallelujah Challenge Set To Start On 4th Of February On Instagram Live / Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge Featured On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by photoshoot(m): 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
sandrahnaub:
Some 1 should explain this thing to me na

Hello there...

Nathaniel bassey started a praise movement which is just for an hour "12am-1am",( you could go further if you do not mind) for the month of June.

It is titled Olowogbogboro meaning the outstretched arm/hand.

What to do, you could either join Nathaniel bassey on Instagram for his live feed with his glorious choristers praising and worshiping God or you could DIY. How to go about it yourself, get a list of songs(praise/were rahip/anything that connects you to God) that could last you for an hour and you are good to go.

God would visit us all
!

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
photoshoot:
We are on front-page! cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Olowogbogboro brought us OUT!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
God is good!!!
I really wanna stay awake to be part of this but my workplace drains me down to bed.

I would set an alarm today!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
Photoshoot, oya give ovicial statement grin grin grin
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by photoshoot(m): 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Olowogbogboro brought us OUT!!!!!!!

Yes o, God's blessing is sufficient for us all, it isnt limited at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by photoshoot(m): 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
VickyRotex:
Photoshoot, oya give ovicial statement grin grin grin

grin afi official statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by makydebbie(f): 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
We are on fp. Beautiful!! cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
God is good!!!
I really wanna stay awake to be part of this but my workplace drains me down to bed.

I would set an alarm today!

Yes ooo. Not a problem ma, we have an official time keeper that will wake you up!!!

Aderola15 oya come o. Comman do one of the things you do best!!! kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Liftedhands(f): 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
Aka na gbaji igwe! Your daughter is here and I know You are too! Please remember me.
Hallelujah!!!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
VickyRotex:

Yes ooo. Not a problem ma, we have an official time keeper that will wake you up!!!

Aderola15 oya come o. Comman do one of the things you do best!!! kiss kiss kiss

Thank you Tee grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Thank you Tee grin
shocked shocked shocked She knows me.

Who is you ma? cheesy
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Virtualaccounts: 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
When praise go up, blessings come down!

Check our page.

Virtualaccountant.ng

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by OtemAtum: 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ferdyboss:
11-06-2017

31.9k persons were online to Praise and Worship God.

The "Egyptians " you see today, you will see them no more

Olowogbogboro has done it again.
The Egyptians[Africans] are back to take their power back. Yahweh is currently in a spiritual cage. Gullibility shall soon fade away from africans brains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by remsonik(f): 4:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
The halleluyah challenge is one of the best for me. I do join and reading the miracles that God has been doing it is worth it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by TWoods(m): 4:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nigerians spend too much time looking for the hand of God rather than seeking his face. It's all about miracles, mighty wonders etc... nothing about righteous living, holiness, faith etc.

3 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
VickyRotex:

shocked shocked shocked She knows me.

Who is you ma? cheesy

Take a guess, I am pretty sure I have sent a PM with this moniker
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by amtalkin(f): 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
By God's grace i will join today.
Let's give the resurrected king some worship
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Gabson91(m): 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
Shalom Saints. Please how do i partake in the praise session, i seem lost.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by photoshoot(m): 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
TWoods:
Nigerians spend too much time looking for the hand of God rather than seeking his face. It's all about miracles, mighty wonders etc... nothing about righteous living, holiness, faith etc.

You may be right, but that's the primary reason for is particular program. Every other time we seek righteousness, we try to be holy and God is helping us all with that even if we can't be 100% clean, and faith? If we do not have, we wouldnt be here. If we take 30days out of 365 to ask God particularly for his hand, his outstretched arms. I do not see that as not wrong.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Cassie75: 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
photoshoot:

Amen to that...

I am using mixture of local and foreign. Local for praise, foreign for worship,

I have the likes of yetunde aare,shola allyson, sonnie badu, sinach, Bassey, Onos, Edwards.

HHi,love your playlist...can it b transferred or something
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by photoshoot(m): 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
Gabson91:
Shalom Saints. Please how do i partake in the praise session, i seem lost.

Hello there...

Nathaniel bassey started a praise movement which is just for an hour "12am-1am",( you could go further if you do not mind) for the month of June.

It is titled Olowogbogboro meaning the outstretched arm/hand.

What to do, you could either join Nathaniel bassey on Instagram for his live feed with his glorious choristers praising and worshiping God or you could DIY. How to go about it yourself, get a list of songs(praise/were rahip/anything that connects you to God) that could last you for an hour and you are good to go.

God would visit us all
!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by photoshoot(m): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
Cassie75:

HHi,love your playlist...can it b transferred or something

Yes it can, but not all, as some of them are larger than the transfer requirement cry cry what do you think?
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Take a guess, I am pretty sure I have sent a PM with this moniker
OMG!!! Mary, That was sometimes last year. I replied you. Good to have you here cheesy cheesy kiss
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by judedwriter(m): 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
photoshoot:
Are you believing God for a miracle in your life, financially, academically, health-wise, all aspect of your life, one thing or the other must be bothering us.

Was scrolling through Instagram and saw a post by Nathaniel Bassey tagged Olowogbogboro: the special hand of God.

What to do? Get yourself a playlist of praise songs that can last you for an hour 12am-1am. Be ready to dance and sing to the most high.

Sadly I just got to know about this today and I would be joining today, no day is too late.

Miracles have been coming in, you can join Nathaniel Bassey live program on his Instagram page @nathanielblow.

If you are going to be starting today, you could signify as well, let's help ourselves with wonderful songs.

Amen! While paul and silas praised God, exactly @ midnight, God miraculously intervened! The first hour of the day is usually time of divine intervention. Also exactly @ midnight in Egypt, God struck the firstborn of egypt that provoked their deliverance from Egypt. God help us keep on praising in this vital hour!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by luvethsam(f): 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
I'm joining tonight, can't believe I wasn't aware of something like this since 1st. Someone should please help me with Praises and Worship Songs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
VickyRotex:

OMG!!! Mary, That was sometimes last year. I replied you. Good to have you here cheesy cheesy kiss

Loool! didnt see your reply tho angry
Nice to e-meet you once again grin
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by oshe11: 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
VickyRotex:

Yaaayyyyy!!! Oti lo gba ju!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

lol. Yes my dear, that's the feeling! In His presence, there is fullness of joy, and at His Right Hand are pleasures forevermore. kiss kiss
throw more light on this for me.....

Im I to praise n worship Him for an hour, or there is life session on instagram?

How do I go abt it

Tankx
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by ibolomo(m): 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
it suprising the number and calibre of people that joined the hallelujah challenge

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
TWoods:

Ashually, I hope you wont mind if I object or counter a few point. While you're right about Living right, Holiness and Faith. I think we need to erase the mentality that everyone that partakes in programs like this sought only Miracles.
Everyone knows where they stand in their Faith. Everyone knws what height they wanna attain in their Faith.
Some are involved to receive strength to live righteous. Some are involved to seek God's touch in several areas of their life. And yes, Salvation is a Miracle!!! The Hand of God being sought could mean living right and the likes. So there is nothing bad if that's all people seek.

I for one, cant say how much my Faith has increased since I started this. Because I havent been sharing much of it? The way I exercise my Faith these days ehn...
This is not even about Faith of asking God for Ephemeral things. This is about knowing that God is so close to my heart, that he hears even the whispers of my Heart.

So please, dont draw a conclusion. God for sure will meet every expectant hearts at the very point of their "Need". Amen!!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by SleekHoyeen(f): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
VickyRotex:
Guys oooooooooo

I cant contain this. I had to type and share thisssssss as e dey hot.......

I'm currently at Benny Hinn's conference to begin soon.
I got a seat at the back as the entire front was full, as in full. But in my heart, I just said God I wish l could get a seat at the front. To cut the long story short, that's how this Man came from no where ooooooo, out of the multitudes seated at the back, the man came and hand picked 3 of us and said we want you to seat at the front. As in Front front. My heart started beating like what?? I dont know you from nowhere. This is not even my Church. So how come? I sha followed them,and Lo and Behold I'm right on stage oooo. Seated closely where I can see BENNY HINN!!!! They even tagged the chairs, "Reserved" grin grin

Truth is, It's not about seeing Him or sitting close to him, its about how God hears even the inner things we whisper. He hears everything!

Guys please when praising, Praise this Awesome God for me.

I'll share more later. We wanna begin now. kiss
This is great!!!
This God is too good o... Ọlọ́wọ́gbọgbọrọ tí kì í wojú kó tó yanni sọ́lá, we will forever praise YOU.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Onnasucs1(m): 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
Wow! this is amazing. I never knew the whole thing will become popular as this.... Indeed the hand of God, changing lives since ages till forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel / Breaking Spiritual Marriages, Spirit Husband And Wife, Sex in the dream. / Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.