Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread (88325 Views)

Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey / 2019 Hallelujah Challenge Set To Start On 4th Of February On Instagram Live / Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge Featured On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 1:38am On Jun 16, 2017
makydebbie:
I want to thank my awesome God. Today he has added a year plus to my age. Last year, he was faithful. There were times when I was down hearted and he was there. He's awesome, he's merciful, he's faithful. I want to thank God for His faithfulness upon my life. Honestly, sometimes I just wonder. It's not because I'm Deborah or because I'm better than others, it's his mercies and I'm grateful for it. I lost my classmate years ago but here I am. Thank you Lord for another year, I'm
grateful my Father.

Happy Birthday. Bigger you i pray.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by holatimmy(f): 1:39am On Jun 16, 2017
Ologbogboro mo yin o logo...Oba awon awon oba,iba akoda iba aseda.Eledumare,ogbagbailara,ogbenu undia Shola Ogbenu adelebo fohun

Your outstretched arms has lifted me..your hand of deliverance, hand of signs and wonders,hands that are ready to receive a straying daughter.

You deserve even more...all worshippers in me wants to break free from the cares of life that seems to weigh me down..

I can't stop singing..I am excited..can't wait to start today..lines are falling in pleasant places.

Someone told me it's because #olowogbogboro is involved

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Dainikel(m): 1:40am On Jun 16, 2017
makydebbie:
I want to thank my awesome God. Today he has added a year plus to my age. Last year, he was faithful. There were times when I was down hearted and he was there. He's awesome, he's merciful, he's faithful. I want to thank God for His faithfulness upon my life. Honestly, sometimes I just wonder. It's not because I'm Deborah or because I'm better than others, it's his mercies and I'm grateful for it. I lost my classmate years ago but here I am. Thank you Lord for another year, I'm grateful my Father.
HBD to you..T'is an opportunity to ask Ọlọ́wọ́gbọgbọrọ for that special gift smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Dainikel(m): 1:42am On Jun 16, 2017
kristen12:
Just finished mine and I really loved it. Was busy singing and dancing, I don't even know what led me to the door I just discovered my dad didn't lock the door before we went to bed and he has never made that mistake before because this neighborhood isn't too safe. I just bless God and I'm trusting him.
Thank God for prompting you on that

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by tabithababy(f): 1:51am On Jun 16, 2017
photoshoot:

Hello there...

Nathaniel bassey started a praise movement which is just for an hour "12am-1am",( you could go further if you do not mind) for the month of June.

It is titled Olowogbogboro meaning the outstretched arm/hand.

What to do, you could either join Nathaniel bassey on Instagram for his live feed with his glorious choristers praising and worshiping God or you could DIY. How to go about it yourself, get a list of songs(praise/were rahip/anything that connects you to God) that could last you for an hour and you are good to go.

God would visit us all
!
thank you so much kiss

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by makydebbie(f): 2:00am On Jun 16, 2017
Dainikel:

HBD to you..T'is an opportunity to ask Ọlọ́wọ́gbọgbọrọ for that special gift smiley
Thanks, sure I already did. wink
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by makydebbie(f): 2:00am On Jun 16, 2017
Arondizuogu:

Happy Birthday. Bigger you i pray.
Thanks hun, a big Amen!
dacovajnr:
"Finished"for now I guess, as it continues later today. Only He is worthy of your praise..keep it up wink
Sure, thanks. smiley
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by udysweet(f): 2:01am On Jun 16, 2017
VickyRotex:

Amen sister!!!!!!!!! The Devil is a liar. The Lord is your Strength! The Lord is our Strength.

You can use this, if you dont have it already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK9tuq3fkl0
plenty ehugs for you. God bless you richly. I'm grateful. I partook of this but network as usual. I think I should subscribe to mtn night plan seems it's better than Glo for now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 2:03am On Jun 16, 2017
emusmithy:

Okay. They're danceable praise African songs, not necessarily Yoruba songs o
No probs
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 2:06am On Jun 16, 2017

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by optional1(f): 2:10am On Jun 16, 2017
makydebbie:
I want to thank my awesome God. Today he has added a year plus to my age. Last year, he was faithful. There were times when I was down hearted and he was there. He's awesome, he's merciful, he's faithful. I want to thank God for His faithfulness upon my life. Honestly, sometimes I just wonder. It's not because I'm Deborah or because I'm better than others, it's his mercies and I'm grateful for it. I lost my classmate years ago but here I am. Thank you Lord for another year, I'm grateful my Father.

happy birthday dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by whizqueen(f): 2:30am On Jun 16, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Hi. I'm not on instagram, I've tried connecting through youtube or google to no avail. Any link for the live feed? anyone?
Just goan download Instagram for that purpose. You can delete the app after the program
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by iLegendd(m): 2:55am On Jun 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Happy Birthday my awesome troublemaker, Debbie. 16&17, remember? I bought some biscuits for you. I hope you won't fight over it with your cousins?

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by bettyLad(f): 3:51am On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=VickyRotex post=57555645]

Both! You listen and sing!!! Even if you dont have a play list, you can sing all through by yourself as the Spirit of God leads. Welcome on Board! smiley

ok . I started today already .it's 3,51 am yet I'm still finding sleep after my 1,40mins praise session .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by photoshoot(m): 4:24am On Jun 16, 2017
tabithababy:
thank you so much kiss

Welcome ma
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by photoshoot(m): 4:32am On Jun 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Awwwn! My Ghanian baby cheesy kiss kiss
I am indeed grateful for God's love over your life, and I pray it never for a minute stop. Keep soaring high, and know your case shall always be different positively.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by photoshoot(m): 4:34am On Jun 16, 2017
PhilAmadeus:
Whaoo,wonderful experience.1hr just felt lyk 15mins.....thank you holyspirit....#MyMiracleIsHere...#OlowoGboGboro

I went on and on and on. Today there was no stopping me, rounded up at 3am.

I never knew praising could be this fun!
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by photoshoot(m): 4:36am On Jun 16, 2017
chenor:
Good morning. Please which site can I access to download naija praise and worship songs.. Or who can send me the songs through whatsapp.. Thanks

I could help with a few names of songs. How's that?
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 4:37am On Jun 16, 2017
Aderola15:
Hehehehe cheesy grin cheesy grin

The list is endless biko, lerruz rush into his presence but my pankere is still here oooo cheesy undecided

#Olowogbogboro gat us all kiss

I trust awa time keeper. cheesy cheesy cheesy Thanks Love.

Trust you enjoyed it! kiss kiss
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 4:40am On Jun 16, 2017
makydebbie:

Awwnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! Happy Birthday dearie!!! May the Lord cause his face to continually shine upon you. May your path shine brighter and brighter until the perfect day. May the Lord make you an icon of excellence for the world to reckon with.
Have a great one dear!!!! Olowogbogboro is involved!! kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 4:44am On Jun 16, 2017
eaglefx:
STILL ROCKING VICTORY BY EBEN
I FEEL LIFTED
A LOVELY EXPERIENCE TOMORROW WILL FOLLOW UP ON INSTAGRAM

AIYE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HE HAS GIVEN ME VICTORY
HALLLLE HALLE HALLE HALLLE HALLLLE HALLLLE HALLLE HALLLE HALLLE

I love that song to my bone marrow!!!!!! He has indeed given us victory!!!!! cool cool
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 4:51am On Jun 16, 2017
udysweet:
plenty ehugs for you. God bless you richly. I'm grateful. I partook of this but network as usual. I think I should subscribe to mtn night plan seems it's better than Glo for now

(((Hugs))) It's my pleasure sis!!! I'm glad you were able to stay up for this. Olowogbogboro will do what only Him can do in your life.

Dont let the network discourage you, even when you cant connect, just use your Praise and worship play list. God sees, God knows!!!! kiss kiss
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 4:53am On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=bettyLad post=57560018][/quote]

Awesome! Awesome!! Awesome!!! There sure would be a great distinction!!! This is one of it!!! May He grant you Peace. Keep up with it and watch God reward you! kiss kiss
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by femi4: 5:18am On Jun 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Happy Birthday Debbie......continue to grow in wisdom and favour with God and Man. God bless your new age....LLNP!!!
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Juhann(f): 6:37am On Jun 16, 2017
Happy birthday sis. Expect a special gift from Olowogbogboro. The Arugbo ojo himself will surprise you this new year.
makydebbie:

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Yuneehk(f): 6:39am On Jun 16, 2017
VickyRotex:

Yes!!!! You're welcome ma. Amen!!!!! kiss kiss kiss

This is an English Playlist! Enjoy!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQtYg05aGsI
Didn't believe I was gonna be up for the whole one hour because I was feeling sleepy! I was even thinking of stopping after 30mins and when it got to 12:30, the sleep had vanished and I continued till some minutes past one. I know He'll accept our thanks and praises. Thanks a bunch for the link. If you have any other, you can still share oo

Happy birthday shuga.
Cc: makydebbie

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by makydebbie(f): 7:01am On Jun 16, 2017
Yuneehk:

Didn't believe I was gonna be up for the whole one hour because I was feeling sleepy! I was even thinking of stopping after 30mins and when it got to 12:30, the sleep had vanished and I continued till some minutes past one. I know He'll accept our thanks and praises. Thanks a bunch for the link. If you have any other, you can still share oo

Happy birthday shuga.
Cc: makydebbie
Thanks dear.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by makydebbie(f): 7:02am On Jun 16, 2017
femi4:
Happy Birthday Debbie......continue to grow in wisdom and favour with God and Man. God bless your new age....LLNP!!!
Amen!
Thanks hun.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by makydebbie(f): 7:03am On Jun 16, 2017
VickyRotex:

Awwnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! Happy Birthday dearie!!! May the Lord cause his face to continually shine upon you. May your path shine brighter and brighter until the perfect day. May the Lord make you an icon of excellence for the world to reckon with.
Have a great one dear!!!! Olowogbogboro is involved!! kiss kiss kiss
Amen and amen! Thanks hunnie. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by makydebbie(f): 7:04am On Jun 16, 2017
photoshoot:

Awwwn! My Ghanian baby cheesy kiss kiss
I am indeed grateful for God's love over your life, and I pray it never for a minute stop. Keep soaring high, and know your case shall always be different positively.
Amen! Thanks hunnie.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by makydebbie(f): 7:05am On Jun 16, 2017
iLegendd:
Happy Birthday my awesome troublemaker, Debbie. 16&17, remember? I bought some biscuits for you. I hope you won't fight over it with your cousins?
Hahaha. I'm now a big geh. tongue
I want cake not biscuit. Happy birthday in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply)

200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel / Breaking Spiritual Marriages, Spirit Husband And Wife, Sex in the dream. / Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.