Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread (88315 Views)

Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey / 2019 Hallelujah Challenge Set To Start On 4th Of February On Instagram Live / Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge Featured On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Ferdyboss: 7:08am On Jun 16, 2017
Just like that, My cousin who has been jobless for a long time suddenly got remembered by Three different companies yesterday. All three gave me offers just like that.

God is Awesome
You are God all by Yourself

June- The month of testimonies

#Olowogbogboro

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 16, 2017
KingsleyTMTTM:
No probs
alright. How should we do it?
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Akiintom: 7:25am On Jun 16, 2017
Ayomibare:
yes he can.. U wanna test him?
Either you or the Olowogbogboro is in denial of reality!
Pathetic!
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Akiintom: 7:25am On Jun 16, 2017
Ayomibare:
yes he can.. U wanna test him?
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by judette(f): 8:04am On Jun 16, 2017
Wow!!! I'm joining tonight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by SleekHoyeen(f): 9:08am On Jun 16, 2017
makydebbie:
I want to thank my awesome God. Today he has added a year plus to my age. Last year, he was faithful. There were times when I was down hearted and he was there. He's awesome, he's merciful, he's faithful. I want to thank God for His faithfulness upon my life. Honestly, sometimes I just wonder. It's not because I'm Deborah or because I'm better than others, it's his mercies and I'm grateful for it. I lost my classmate years ago but here I am. Thank you Lord for another year, I'm grateful my Father.
Happy Birthday Deborah! As another chapter of your life begins today, may blessings, joy, breakthrough, success, favour, and all other good things of life be your portion.
May Olowogbogboro bless you with a very special gift today.
Enjoy your day hun.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by makydebbie(f): 9:15am On Jun 16, 2017
SleekHoyeen:

Happy Birthday Deborah! As another chapter of your life begins today, may blessings, joy, breakthrough, success, favour, and all other good things of life be your portion.
May Olowogbogboro bless you with a very special gift today.
Enjoy your day hun.
Amen to your prayer! Thanks so much hunnie. May God bless you too. kiss
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by fpeter(f): 9:30am On Jun 16, 2017
I dozed off, i woke up 20min to midnight and thought to nap a little before joining na so i sleep till i see myself this morning o. cry

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by sexyjuly(f): 9:34am On Jun 16, 2017
plz ooo hw can i join?
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by cerowo(f): 9:35am On Jun 16, 2017
Plss pple in d house....i want 2 knw when d program wld end
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Ehi07(f): 10:10am On Jun 16, 2017
It's not this deep abeg! What i meant by No biko is that he cant use us time to connect to the live stream o & simply pointed the fact that its wonderful fellowshiping with other believers. You took it too personal abeg. And o its 5-6hours time difference not 8hours. kiss

VickyRotex:

I dont think we need to argue here. As I respect your Opinion. But you saying No, is uncalled for.

Yes, there's something about connecting and fellowshiping with Others. But 8 hours difference is not a joke. At the time this is going on in Nigeria, he probably may still be busy doing his daily activity.
So why say No, he cant do both. At times when I can, I do both. At times, when I dont get the chance to join Naija time I do mine alone.
I dont think there's any manual that defines the number of time one should praise or that says he has to be connected/fellowship with others to be blessed.
I dont want us to discourage people and make them feel until they connect before theyre blessed.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Omoluabi16(m): 10:31am On Jun 16, 2017
whizqueen:

Just goan download Instagram for that purpose. You can delete the app after the program
thanks whizqueen! It's been a while, and I hope you're good? I'll try download it.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Divine17: 10:42am On Jun 16, 2017
makydebbie:
I want to thank my awesome God. Today he has added a year plus to my age. Last year, he was faithful. There were times when I was down hearted and he was there. He's awesome, he's merciful, he's faithful. I want to thank God for His faithfulness upon my life. Honestly, sometimes I just wonder. It's not because I'm Deborah or because I'm better than others, it's his mercies and I'm grateful for it. I lost my classmate years ago but here I am. Thank you Lord for another year, I'm grateful my Father.

Happy Birthday, may the grace of God Almighty always avail much for you in Jesus mighty name... Amen
Your heart desires, He shall surely grant.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by SleekHoyeen(f): 10:45am On Jun 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Amen to your prayer! Thanks so much hunnie. May God bless you too. kiss
Amen! You're welcome dear. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by makydebbie(f): 10:46am On Jun 16, 2017
Divine17:

Happy Birthday, may the grace of God Almighty always avail much for you in Jesus mighty name... Amen
Your heart desires, He shall surely grant.
Amen! Thanks for this wonderful prayer. May God bless you too.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 11:02am On Jun 16, 2017
emusmithy:
alright. How should we do it?
you can upload it to Google drive and send me the link. thanks
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Chukwudozzie(m): 11:36am On Jun 16, 2017
Started last night, and must confess that it was a defining moment in my life, the revelations were amazing, can't wait for 12am. May His Name Be Praised. #Olowogbogboro

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Chukwudozzie(m): 11:39am On Jun 16, 2017
makydebbie:
May His mercies never depart from you, Happy Birthday
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by makydebbie(f): 11:44am On Jun 16, 2017
Chukwudozzie:
May His mercies never depart from you, Happy Birthday
Thanks dear. Amen! God bless you.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Hand..
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Hbd..
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by makydebbie(f): 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
joshysmartie:

Hbd..
Thanks dear.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 1:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
Yuneehk:

Didn't believe I was gonna be up for the whole one hour because I was feeling sleepy! I was even thinking of stopping after 30mins and when it got to 12:30, the sleep had vanished and I continued till some minutes past one. I know He'll accept our thanks and praises. Thanks a bunch for the link. If you have any other, you can still share oo

Happy birthday shuga.
Cc: makydebbie

Wawwwuuuuu!!!! Our God is Awesome, May His name be praised for evermore. Amen!!!!!

It's a pleasure Sis. I will definitely share some others later. Have a blessed day! kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 1:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Amen and amen! Thanks hunnie. kiss

You're welcome Love! kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
drmuchin:
Vickyrotex are you awake?

I was actually! But was in a program. Hope you were able to finally stream the Halleluyah Challenge?
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Cassie75: 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
photoshoot:

Yes it can, but not all, as some of them are larger than the transfer requirement cry cry what do you think?
o

Not tech savvy so what I think really doesn't make a difference...so how can u transfer some to me...cheers ..nb...I use Tecno Y2...I hope!
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by MumTT: 2:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
I really wish we could join this praise challenge solely because we want to praise and worship God for His awesomeness and just because He's God and not because we want miracles and testimonies.

3 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by AbbynHummy(f): 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
How do i join it, I'm not on instagram
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Allansmith: 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hello folks....I mentioned earlier i joined instagram days back to take the Hallelujah Challenge but got on Nathaniel Bassey's page last night to follow up,Yes i saw the live option and clicked but nothing happened,I logged on Facebook and saw his page but don't know how to go live with him...

Can someone please educate on how to follow up with the Challenge....Bearing in mind that i dont have instagram on my phone but signed up on computer....Does it means the live option only works on phones Someone please be of help here...Thanks in anticipation...
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Adortem: 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
I just returned to Instagram because of this,I deleted the app from my phone a longtime ago,I am back,using social media positively,God Bless Nathaniel Bassey.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply)

200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel / Breaking Spiritual Marriages, Spirit Husband And Wife, Sex in the dream. / Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.