Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,357 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread (88236 Views)

Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey / 2019 Hallelujah Challenge Set To Start On 4th Of February On Instagram Live / Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge Featured On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by photoshoot(m): 1:02am On Jun 21, 2017
We bless his holy name..

Dalu, Nagode baba smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by omolorlarh: 1:07am On Jun 21, 2017
singing..

God can do more than you

Could ever ask or think

He holds all power in His mighty hand

When you can't see your way just

Remember this my friend

God can God can

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by stmichael001(m): 1:09am On Jun 21, 2017
Lord i thank u for todae. I thank you for revival and total restoration of all i lost. Glory!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 4:03am On Jun 21, 2017
omolorlarh:
singing..

God can do more than you

Could ever ask or think

He holds all power in His mighty hand

When you can't see your way just

Remember this my friend

God can God can

Surprisingly, this is the song I was singing all day.

And I had plans to share the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jwZ21Ap9CA

Let me also share the full link then. grin
Chai, I remember those days! cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF6HLEqU6lE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by stmichael001(m): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
Its another day guys,,.Hope we r ready for another time of fellowship with divinity. 12pm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by omolorlarh: 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
Where have you been Aderola15 and how are you too?
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 21, 2017
omolorlarh:
Where have you been Aderola15 and how are you too?

I'm fine and you swtz? kiss

Have been around, looking for trouble cheesy grin lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by omolorlarh: 11:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
Aderola15:

I'm fine and you swtz? kiss
Have been around, looking for trouble cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Am good.
It's been a while you gingered us na.
oya please make the thread lively.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 21, 2017
omolorlarh:

Am good.

It's been a while you gingered us na.

oya please make the thread lively.

Hian! That's true ooo, I got carried with yeye dramas oooo but I had the intention of dropping a post here tonight after going through Ferdyboss' diary earlier today.

Ferdyyyy! Sorry, more people might go read your diary for now but no blame me, na too much joy cause am kiss
I couldn't hold back the tears ( mbanu! Na tears of joy, no think another thing my people), reading your testimonies, I had my palm over my mouth in awe of Olowogbogboro's works. Writing this now sef, I'm still shinning my teeth. cheesy grin cheesy

We indeed serve a miracle worker, the greatest healer, the one that says yes and no one can say no, the one that promotes and no one can demote, the one that blesses and no one can curse, the one that says you are pregnant and no one dares to call you barren, we give all glory back to you Lord!

Jehovah, we give all back to your beautiful name because you are worthy of all our praises.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Gosj01(m): 12:09am On Jun 22, 2017
Cc; All

Now live

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Gosj01(m): 12:09am On Jun 22, 2017
Cc; All

Now live

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by stmichael001(m): 1:04am On Jun 22, 2017
What an awesome time with Divinity.... Status is changing... Glory!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by TWoods(m): 4:07am On Jun 22, 2017
VickyRotex:

Surprisingly, this is the song I was singing all day.

And I had plans to share the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jwZ21Ap9CA

Let me also share the full link then. grin
Chai, I remember those days! cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF6HLEqU6lE

They don't do worship like this anymore... thank you for taking me back 20 years! "Our help" was my first solo ever as a member of my campus choir at that time.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 4:12am On Jun 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Hian! That's true ooo, I got carried with yeye dramas oooo but I had the intention of dropping a post here tonight after going through Ferdyboss' diary earlier today.

Ferdyyyy! Sorry, more people might go read your diary for now but no blame me, na too much joy cause am kiss
I couldn't hold back the tears ( mbanu! Na tears of joy, no think another thing my people), reading your testimonies, I had my palm over my mouth in awe of Olowogbogboro's works. Writing this now sef, I'm still shinning my teeth. cheesy grin cheesy

We indeed serve a miracle worker, the greatest healer, the one that says yes and no one can say no, the one that promotes and no one can demote, the one that blesses and no one can curse, the one that says you are pregnant and no one dares to call you barren, we give all glory back to you Lord!

Jehovah, we give all back to your beautiful name because you are worthy of all our praises.

That's Right!!!!! Awwwwwwnnnnnn!!! God is Faithful! Thank you Our Blessed Redeemer and Friend. We return all Praise, Glory and Honour to you Oh Lord! kiss kiss kiss kiss

You indeed make ways in the wilderness, and cause water to spring forth from dry lands! Arugbo Ojo, Adagba Ma paro Oye! Dansaki Re Oluwa!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 4:19am On Jun 22, 2017
TWoods:

They don't do worship like this anymore... thank you for taking me back 20 years! "Our help" was my first solo ever as a member of my campus choir at that time.

I tell you! You're welcome. Oh My! Our Help!!!! Our Help is in the name of the Lord, for the Lord our God is mighty. Our Help, Our help, Our help is in name of the Lord! Grew up singing that in the Choir then. Powerful songs.

Alvin, Ron Kenoly, Cece, Don Moen and the likes, made growing up beautiful with their songs.

Let me share it here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs7k8H0Hgu4
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 4:28am On Jun 22, 2017
I trust we're all doing well. The Joy of the Lord is our strength! Dont be tired! cheesy cheesy

Just sharing this to encourage someone:

"Your Name" (Cry of the Broken)

Indeed God's name is a strong and mighty tower. His name is a shelter like no other. Nothing has the power to save, but His Name.

Our testimony is Sure, Assured and Secured!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRa0lKpgrMU

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Amethyst101(m): 10:15am On Jun 22, 2017
Onise Iyanu. God of awesome wonders.

Even though I am not worthy of coming before your throne Lord, yet you loved me so much despite all my shortcomings. I, a worthless sinner, came and you accepted me.

I am grateful Lord...

And even though things are not what I want them to be for me right now, I still thank you, and I know you hold my future and you will still make lines fall unto me in pleasant places...

I commit my future into my hands. Take control of everything Lord.

Thank you Lord, Thank you Lord.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Ferdyboss: 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hello Aderola15 please forgive my busy self.

Thanks for checking and your prayers too. God bless you richly
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by AgbenuAnna(f): 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
waiting for my miracle
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Gosj01(m): 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
So my #Hallelujahchallenge Fresh book is ready for Hallelujah festival on the 28th of June

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by stmichael001(m): 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hello peeps..its another day for a fresh encounter with Divinity...
See y,all by 1am....

12AM is d time... Dont miss out.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
#Olowogbogboro is working wonders.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by photoshoot(m): 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jehovah overdo cheesy
Alagbada ina
Oba mi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by photoshoot(m): 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hello all, trust we've all been good. Have been extremely busy with school and work hence the reason for my absence here sort of, although I view the thread daily, get inspired daily, but I do not let my busy schedule deter me from doing what I have set out to do at least just for an hour, and I do hope we are all having that approach towards the challenge.

Having said that, I pray God in his infinite mercy continue to give us strength to go on and on beyond the challenge duration. And all that which our heart longs for, out heart desires, may we be rewarded with it in Jesus name.

An hour and 15 mins to go... smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Gosj01(m): 12:05am On Jun 23, 2017
So we are live
Cc: all

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by OCcool: 1:14am On Jun 23, 2017
Thank God!!! at last I was able to follow live today. God is indeed awesome and worthy to be praised

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by stmichael001(m): 1:20am On Jun 23, 2017
Glory!

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by stmichael001(m): 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
SUP GUYS...ITS ANOTHER NITE WITH D MIGHTY BREASTED GOD... 12AM IS THE TIME... DONT MISS OUT!
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Odunharry(m): 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
Only You can do what no man can do.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 11:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
Photoshoot, we understand. Amen! The Lord is our strength!
I guess it's been so for most people here too. Ive been alot busy this week as well, but I'm super happy to be joining tonight.

Hallos Everyone! Trust you're all doing well?

After missing the Halleluyah Challenge on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday cos of my schedule. cry cry (Although, I made up for them, by replaying the videos at 12am my time) I am super excited that I got time today to join the live feed.

So yea, count down cheesy cheesy cheesy

And I will be posting the Day 2 of Benny Hinn Conference soon before the Halleluyah night. Sorry it took a while to complete it. embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 11:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
So yea, its time to share! grin grin

Someborry Chante Halleluyahhhhh!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

BENNY HINN'S CONFERENCE 15th of June, 2017.

I'll try to make this as short as possible for sure. cheesy

Continuation:

It costs God everything to save your soul. You are very expensive. You are so adored by God. God thinks about you all the time.
Think about that!
You're never alone, God is always with you, even when Family and Friends abandon you. God will always be with you. That's why Life should be about our relationship with God. . Think about your soul. Do you really know the Lord?
"Do you receive Jesus just because you dont wanna burn"
Matthew 16
Are we Christians, or do we just say we are Christians. You can be a Christian without these 4 Glorious experience.

1.Revelation that Jesus is the Son of God. Only the Holy Spirit can reveal Jesus to you. (Remember the baptism of Jesus)
First thing, you need to find Jesus, and the Holy Spirit reveals Him to you.
2. Guaranteed salvation.
3. Confessing God with your Heart.
4. Confessing Him Publicly.
Speaking in tongues is not a sign that you have Jesus.
Truth is, you cannot forsake the Lord if you really met him. (He cited an example of one of his church member, who served diligently for years, and one day decided to leave the Christian race) This teaches us that we shouldnt make human the author and finisher of our Faith. But rather depend and look upto God, the only AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF OUR FAITH.

Know the difference between Religion and Jesus. There's a great difference. Dont serve religiously, serve because Jesus is Lord. "Religion said "DO", Jesus said "It's done" That's why the greatest miracle is Salvation.

There are 3 Rivers in Christianity.

River 1: Spirit 1st John 2:27
River 2: Ministry Acts 1:8
River 3: Nation Isaiah 10:27

Here he talked about the different anointing that can be on different people. The Anointing "in" you as an individual remains forever, however the Anointing "on" you for Ministry comes and go. The anointing on you does not prevent you from deception, the anointing in you does. The anointing in you produces {Hunger, Faith and Love}

Finally, The Bible has about 7 Levels. Meaning, it depends on how far you go in the word, to have a revelation of these levels. Most people remain at level 1 forever. Level 1 which entails the stories we learnt as kids. (In order to keep this short, I wont go into details)

Historical, Gods plan for Israel (Your life is revealed in that), You discover Christ in the Old Testament (Most especially, In the life of Joseph), God reveals His names and translations through the first 10 names (Adam to Noah), The Bible code is discovered, which is true and real.

Selah! Shalom! smiley smiley

cc: Dainikel

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 11:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
Oya ooooooooo!!!!

Lerruuuzzzz go there!!!!!! I'm back Again!!!!! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Breaking Spiritual Marriages, Spirit Husband And Wife, Sex in the dream. / 200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel / Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.