Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread (88427 Views)

Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey / 2019 Hallelujah Challenge Set To Start On 4th Of February On Instagram Live / Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge Featured On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by OCcool: 1:16am On Jun 20, 2017
There is no higher calling, no greater honour than to bow and knee before your throne oh Lord ...
It is awesome to be in God's presence

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Hardeybaryor(m): 1:16am On Jun 20, 2017
I feel fulfilled this morning. I know Olowogbogboro has accepted my worship.
He gave me songs of victory to assure me He accepted my sacrifice of worship. Halleluea

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 20, 2017
cerowo:

Tnks sis 4 d mention....may d good Lord reward u....
Jst concluded mine right now, i added 30mins extra 4 His bonus also nd i feel fulfilled... Pls i want pple in d house 2 tell me when d program is ending....
My case is different!!!

Our cases are different, so is yours because we are redeemed of the Lord, and as covenant children, what affects others is not permitted to affect us... grin cheesy grin

30th of June sis.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by cerowo(f): 1:25am On Jun 20, 2017
Aderola15:

Our cases are different, so is yours because we are redeemed of the Lord, and as covenant children, what affects others is not permitted to affect us... grin cheesy grin

30th of June sis.

Yes ooo
Tnks sischeesy
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nymbols1(m): 1:42am On Jun 20, 2017
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by omolorlarh: 1:42am On Jun 20, 2017
cerowo:

Tnks sis 4 d mention....may d good Lord reward u....
Jst concluded mine right now, i added 30mins extra 4 His bonus also nd i feel fulfilled... Pls i want pple in d house 2 tell me when d program is ending....
My case is different!!!
June 30

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Dainikel(m): 1:58am On Jun 20, 2017
fpeter:
Let me drop my Praise report here...my testimony!

I have been trying to conceive for some years now, I was told both my tubes were blocked.
Recently HSG showed that my left tube was open but the right was still blocked. So, every
month i have to take some medications and trigger shots to stimulate the open left tube but
It never worked because i kept responding on the right tube which is blocked. After the Praise
challenge of last night, Nathaniel Bassey said we should ask God for just one thing, something
big that only God could do, I told God to touch my left tube and cause it to respond to treatment
I had an appointment with the Dr today and for the first time since we started this treatment, I
got a positive report today. My Dr was happy to announce to me that the left tube was responding
positively...Only God can do this and i return all the glory to Him alone...Amen! Alleluia! Glory!!
HIScraziness:
just thought it would be of great importance to drop this here. God made what I thought would never be possible, possible!
There was this highly important quiz/test that carries nearly half of the mark for one particular course I'm offering (3 credit unit course) wasn't around for the quiz for some very serious reasons. When I got back, I already zeroed it that I'm gon carry over the course and also been praying never to carry another course or else I drop out from pharmacy school. Just last week, a friend of mine told me I could get some cash to settle the lecturer so I could write the test, gave the man some couple of bucks and he bluntly refused and threatened me with expulsion. On Friday I texted him on watsap to further apologise to him and he even warned me not to ever message him on watsap. I joined the hallelujah challenge on Saturday night and behold! couldn't believe my eyes when he called me to come rewrite the quiz, I mean he called me himself! even texted the location I'd go meet him to me on watsap, please help me thank the God of Nathaniel Bassey!
Wow!!! What a Miraculous God we serve, the outstretched hand of God at work...those same hands would work wonders for the rest of us. Amin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 4:00am On Jun 20, 2017
fpeter:
Let me drop my Praise report here...my testimony!

I have been trying to conceive for some years now, I was told both my tubes were blocked.
Recently HSG showed that my left tube was open but the right was still blocked. So, every
month i have to take some medications and trigger shots to stimulate the open left tube but
It never worked because i kept responding on the right tube which is blocked. After the Praise
challenge of last night, Nathaniel Bassey said we should ask God for just one thing, something
big that only God could do, I told God to touch my left tube and cause it to respond to treatment
I had an appointment with the Dr today and for the first time since we started this treatment, I
got a positive report today. My Dr was happy to announce to me that the left tube was responding
positively...Only God can do this and i return all the glory to Him alone...Amen! Alleluia! Glory!!

Woooooooooowww Woooooooooowwwww.
I hope you will believe me if I say I expected this soon.
I sensed this on Sunday, I dont know why. But I kept thanking God for this testimony. The Spirit of truth is indeed one. God indeed speaks. He started the good work, He will perfect it! kiss kiss

I'm Happy to Hear this Sis!!! This is just the beginning of greater testimonies to come o. Yesssss!!! This is just Preamble. cheesy cheesy Congratulations Sis. kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 4:09am On Jun 20, 2017
HIScraziness:
just thought it would be of great importance to drop this here. God made what I thought would never be possible, possible!
There was this highly important quiz/test that carries nearly half of the mark for one particular course I'm offering (3 credit unit course) wasn't around for the quiz for some very serious reasons. When I got back, I already zeroed it that I'm gon carry over the course and also been praying never to carry another course or else I drop out from pharmacy school. Just last week, a friend of mine told me I could get some cash to settle the lecturer so I could write the test, gave the man some couple of bucks and he bluntly refused and threatened me with expulsion. On Friday I texted him on watsap to further apologise to him and he even warned me not to ever message him on watsap. I joined the hallelujah challenge on Saturday night and behold! couldn't believe my eyes when he called me to come rewrite the quiz, I mean he called me himself! even texted the location I'd go meet him to me on watsap, please help me thank the God of Nathaniel Bassey!

Beautiful!!! Beautiful!!! Beautiful!!!! This can only be God!!!! Congratulations Bro!!!!
Thank you Most High God!!!!
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 4:12am On Jun 20, 2017
Aderola15:

Ta lo shey yii?
Jesu! Oluwa mii ooo
Ibahhh

Ahhhh! I'm so excited, like the testimonies are mine nii. Fpeter, the biggest of all testimonies is coming, I'm soooo sure of this. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Only you can do what no man can do, Jehovah!

Olowogbogboro nikan lo le shey e yi, we give all glory back to you Lord. Choiiii, these testimonies dey totori me kiss kiss kiss

Jesus Oh My God!!!

Babe as in ehnnnnnnnnnn.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm super excited to see God touching our lives in Marvelous Ways!!!! kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 4:17am On Jun 20, 2017
Aderola15:

We go dey hail, hail his name... grin kiss

Day by Day, All the way! All the way!!! cheesy cheesy kiss kiss

*Jumping* grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Juhann(f): 6:24am On Jun 20, 2017
Aderola15:

J for Juhann J for Joy J for jumping tongue
Lol gringrin
Yes o Juhan will soon jump for joy cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by ewaoluwao(f): 6:42am On Jun 20, 2017
olowogbogboro is at it oo.....my sis escaped a fatal accident involving 8cars @ the same time with no scratch

My omnipotent one

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 20, 2017
ewaoluwao:
olowogbogboro is at it oo.....my sis escaped a fatal accident involving 8cars @ the same time with no scratch

My omnipotent one
Geez!!!!!!!!! shocked It can only be Him.What a mighty God we serve. cheesy cheesy cheesy He will always protect us.Remember Psalm 23.He will not renege on his words.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by A190(f): 8:38am On Jun 20, 2017
@Billyonaire:, what can you say about this please? Can one hack into this matrix?
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by fpeter(f): 11:58am On Jun 20, 2017
VickyRotex:

Woooooooooowww Woooooooooowwwww.
I hope you will believe me if I say I expected this soon.
I sensed this on Sunday, I dont know why. But I kept thanking God for this testimony. The Spirit of truth is indeed one. God indeed speaks. He started the good work, He will perfect it! kiss kiss

I'm Happy to Hear this Sis!!! This is just the beginning of greater testimonies to come o. Yesssss!!! This is just Preamble. cheesy cheesy Congratulations Sis. kiss kiss kiss

Words are not enough to express my gratitude to this our God, HE is bigger than what my mind can conceive. HE is a great God!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by pacino26(m): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
OK I tried reading from the first page and scanning through. Now I want my miracle inugo. cool cool

Firstly how do I connect to the live streaming on fb? I tried the search and got those blogger pages.

Secondly, I unconsciously deleted a network message detailing how to get subscription just for the challenge. Can anyone of you guys help me out? MTN to be precise.

Cc

Makydebbie, Vickyrotex, Mzlarem, Jigba, Juhann, Ferdyboss, Photoshoot, Tahrah, Queenbeee, Queenqunta, Toyocee, Redbeauty, Optional1, Damoskiy, Boomboost, Pweetychyka, Iomoge2, Rofemiguwa, Ratioxyz, Hautereel, Agbgift, Armourdive, Fpeter, Lsofdk, Emusmithy, Crieff, Kristen12, Priceless200, Ayomibare, Occool, Sealshakers, Judette, KingsleyTMTTM, Crystalsaint, Sleekhoyeen, Avalontony, Onnasucs1, Sexyjuly, Omoluabi16, Slimmestify, Cerowo, Eniholar, Drmuchin, Chukwudozzie, Chyoski21, Bae26, Praizt, Yuneehk, Lordkylie, Nickibeauty, Stevedeey, Cassie75, Lovethchioma, MumTT, Siegfried99, Lionhearted, Abbynhummy, Adortem, Jerryojozy, Liftedhands, Holatimmy, Virtual account, Remsonik, Gabsonal, Amtalkin, Tabithababy, Judedwriter, Udysweet, Ibolomo, Bettylad, Philamadeus, Eaglefx, Statsocial, Gosjo1, Sammydirectly, Luvethsam, Yehmy, LifeisGuhd, Atk4joy, Oshe11, Elegantslayer, Arondizuogu, Kally90, Garrirevenge, Omolorlarh, Hardeybaryor, Benitwater, Wurabeeca, Odunharry, Mayoor15, Babaressy, Poshij, Siegfried, Dainikel, Chenor, Bobestman, Omoluabi16, Robosky06, Olafimix, Yehmy, Allansmith, Sotadegrt, Lawflec, Ewaoluwao, Temi4fash, Bobostykan.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by anasbeaut(f): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
God is indeed working. I participated twice on Saturday and Sunday night. Yesterday evening I got a call ffrom home that my younger brother has passed his NDA exams and will be going for interview next month. I thank God because I know it is settled.
One down unlimited to go.....

I'm counting my blessings, I just can't keep it to myself
When I thought that He has done too much ...Jesus did it again...(singing)

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by mayoor15(m): 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
pacino26:
OK I tried reading from the first page and scanning through. Now I want my miracle inugo. cool cool

Firstly how do I connect to the live streaming on fb? I tried the search and got those blogger pages.

Secondly, I unconsciously deleted a network message detailing how to get subscription just for the challenge. Can anyone of you guys help me out? MTN to be precise.

Cc

Makydebbie, Vickyrotex, Mzlarem, Jigba, Juhann, Ferdyboss, Photoshoot, Tahrah, Queenbeee, Queenqunta, Toyocee, Redbeauty, Optional1, Damoskiy, Boomboost, Pweetychyka, Iomoge2, Rofemiguwa, Ratioxyz, Hautereel, Agbgift, Armourdive, Fpeter, Lsofdk, Emusmithy, Crieff, Kristen12, Priceless200, Ayomibare, Occool, Sealshakers, Judette, KingsleyTMTTM, Crystalsaint, Sleekhoyeen, Avalontony, Onnasucs1, Sexyjuly, Omoluabi16, Slimmestify, Cerowo, Eniholar, Drmuchin, Chukwudozzie, Chyoski21, Bae26, Praizt, Yuneehk, Lordkylie, Nickibeauty, Stevedeey, Cassie75, Lovethchioma, MumTT, Siegfried99, Lionhearted, Abbynhummy, Adortem, Jerryojozy, Liftedhands, Holatimmy, Virtual account, Remsonik, Gabsonal, Amtalkin, Tabithababy, Judedwriter, Udysweet, Ibolomo, Bettylad, Philamadeus, Eaglefx, Statsocial, Gosjo1, Sammydirectly, Luvethsam, Yehmy, LifeisGuhd, Atk4joy, Oshe11, Elegantslayer, Arondizuogu, Kally90, Garrirevenge, Omolorlarh, Hardeybaryor, Benitwater, Wurabeeca, Odunharry, Mayoor15, Babaressy, Poshij, Siegfried, Dainikel, Chenor, Bobestman, Omoluabi16, Robosky06, Olafimix, Yehmy, Allansmith, Sotadegrt, Lawflec, Ewaoluwao, Temi4fash, Bobostykan.
Best package is mtn midnight browsing package, change to mtn pulse by sending 406 to 131 or dial *406*1#, then anytime after 12am, send night to 131, 25 naira will be deducted and you will be given 500mb valid till 4am. Ensure you do the subscription after 12am not before 12am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
fpeter:

Words are not enough to express my gratitude to this our God, HE is bigger than what my mind can conceive. HE is a great God!

Halleluyah!!! Yes, God is Great!!! Your Joy shall be full!!! kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
anasbeaut:
God is indeed working. I participated twice on Saturday and Sunday night. Yesterday evening I got a call ffrom home that my younger brother has passed his NDA exams and will be going for interview next month. I thank God because I know it is settled.
One down unlimited to go.....

I'm counting my blessings, I just can't keep it to myself
When I thought that He has done too much ...Jesus did it again...(singing)

Beautiful Beautiful!!!! Congratulations Ma'am!

He is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all we could ever ask, imagine or think. According to the power that's at work in us! Glory!!!

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
A190:
@Billyonaire:, what can you say about this please? Can one hack into this matrix?

It is mass consciousness. I discussed this before in one of my threads. Take it serious and you do not have to shout, just speak what you want in very coherent terms and believe it is already done, then thoughts energy will collapse the sound and your desire will be materialized. As long as millions of people are on this. Those who do not even partake will benefit from the positive energy it generates. The country needs this now more than before.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by fpeter(f): 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
pacino26:

Cc

I use MTN, all i did was to buy the regular 2k data. I then go to Nathaniel Bassey's Facebook or instagram page every midnight to connect.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by A190(f): 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
Billyonaire:

It is mass consciousness. I discussed this before in one of my threads. Take it serious and you do not have to shout, just speak what you want in very coherent terms and believe it is already done, then thoughts energy will collapse the sound and your desire will be materialized. As long as millions of people are on this. Those who do not even partake will benefit from the positive energy it generates. The country needs this now more than before.
ThNks. I'm doing biurnal tunes, chakras and meditation to increase my vibration... Chakras tuning gives me a kind of headache and I'm scared whenever there's darkness or only me alone.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by pacino26(m): 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
mayoor15:
Best package is mtn midnight browsing package, change to mtn pulse by sending 406 to 131 or dial *406*1#, then anytime after 12am, send night to 131, 25 naira will be deducted and you will be given 500mb valid till 4am. Ensure you do the subscription after 12am not before 12am

Bless you mayoor15
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by mayoor15(m): 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
pacino26:

Bless you mayoor15
Amen
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
A190:

ThNks. I'm doing biurnal tunes, chakras and meditation to increase my vibration... Chakras tuning gives me a kind of headache and I'm scared whenever there's darkness or only me alone.
I can help you face your fears. I can walk you through what you can do so you can face your fears. Everyone fears darkness only few enjoy to dance in the 'absence of light'."For though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I FEAR no EVIL. For though are with me." You can do it, all fears come from the fear of death. Imagine if you can know death while alive, then you will be afraid of nothing. Because there is nothing else to be afraid of.

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by A190(f): 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
Billyonaire:
I can help you face your fears. I can walk you through what you can do so you can face your fears. Everyone fears darkness only few enjoyment to dance in the 'absence of light'."For though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I FEAR no EVIL. For though are with me." You can do it, all fears come from the fear of death. Imagine if you can know death while alive, then you will be afraid of nothing. Because there is nothing else to be afraid of.
Oh really. My fears are based on inviting demons, you know, they might attack me while trying to open my spiritual eyes. Also, I feel there's so much to learn. I will join ECK meetings soon
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
A190:

Oh really. My fears are based on inviting demons, you know, they might attack me while trying to open my spiritual eyes. Also, I feel there's so much to learn. I will join ECK meetings soon

Demons ? There are everywhere and anywhere they wanna be, so are you. Unfortunately for you, you are tucked in your body at day time and scavenge the cosmos at night...lol just like a demon. But seriously, demons won't hurt you if you have no fear, so it is actually your fear that brings them, cos your aura changes to the fear color when you are afraid, and when demons see that, it attracts them. So, you see. Its the other way round, you are the one inviting them with your fear. But by the way, the worst case scenario is that they really attack you. What the Bleep, you got to attack them back and you will always win cos you have a body, they are not grounded on this dimension, so they loose energy easily so they need to tap from someone to stay on. So, the secret is....Starve them of their negatively polarized energy and they can't hang on to you for so long. Shikena,.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by A190(f): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
Billyonaire:

Demons ? There are everywhere and anywhere they wanna be, so are you. Unfortunately for you, you are tucked in your body at day time and scavenge the cosmos at night...lol just like a demon. But seriously, demons won't hurt you if you have no fear, so it is actually your fear that brings them, cos your aura changes to the fear color when you are afraid, and when demons see that, it attracts them. So, you see. Its the other way round, you are the one inviting them with your fear. But by the way, the worst case scenario is that they really attack you. What the Bleep, you got to attack them back and you will always win cos you have a body, they are not ground on this dimension, so they loose energy easily so they need to tap from someone to stay on. So, the secret is....Starve them of their negatively polarized energy and they can't hang on to you for so long. Shikena,.
Wow thanks. I will dedicate a day to go thru your posts. You can also give me some books and links to read.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Gosj01(m): 11:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
Already set...Few minutes to go...

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) / Breaking Spiritual Marriages, Spirit Husband And Wife, Sex in the dream. / Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.