Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

The "Cowards" Of South West, The Northern "Parasites" And The "Insatiable" South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The "Cowards" Of South West, The Northern "Parasites" And The "Insatiable" South (1048 Views)

Nasir El Rufai: The Cowards Of The South. / Where Does History Leave The Cowards? Case Of Akinwunmi Ambode! / Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The "Cowards" Of South West, The Northern "Parasites" And The "Insatiable" South by NeedGiftcards(m): 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
MY HONEST OBSERVATION ON RECENT DISTURBING EVENTS IN MY BELOVED COUNTRY

It is no longer doubtful that the sham marriage "forced" on the various ethnic groups into a single entity called Nigeria

is headed for the rocks. One thing is clear, we are sitiing on a TIME BOMB! This is further evident by the rising spate of

disturbing news circulating our mediasphere of recent. Incase you missed it , the highlights are

FROM THE SOUTH; Agitations for the independent republic of Biafra is being fuelled to new highs by the Messiah-like aura

surrounding the just released Nnamdi Kanu. More disturbing is the Massive following behind the man ,Nnamdi Kanu, with

most of his people considering him as the Moses to lead them to the promised land.
On MAY 30 , a circula was issued in some Eastern states of the federation considered by the agitators as part of their

Biafra region. THE CONTENT of the circula, a stay at home order from the "Government" of Biafra. ISNT this flagrant

disregard for the 'CONTITUTED AUTHORITIES' and the Nigeria constitution a treasonable offence? Surrisingly, no person was

arrested in this development. Without being bias, i consider the exercise a success for them, NIGERIA 0-1 BIAFRIA. Their

voice was heard. What might have been seen as a harmless exercise by the parties involved took an unprecendented

cataclysmic turn;THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT.

FROM THE NORTH;
The NORTH,aka The parasites, generally considered a passive participant when the issue of the Continued existence of NIgeria is

discussed woke up from their slumber with a shocking declaration.
"IGBOS MUST LEAVE THE NORTH BEFORE OCTOBER 1 or else".This is believed to be in retaliation to the MAY 30 Civil

disobedience demonstated by the Biafran agitators . If there is anything we learnt from history, it is to never take the

threat of the Northerners lightly. While a few might put want to disregard this because it was from the Northern Youths

Forum and fellow youth associations, they should be reminded that the NOrthern Elders didnt outrightly condemn the

declaration. The fact remains, The NORTH will always rally behind the NORTH.

FROM THE SOUTH WEST;
I am a south westerner.
From reading history books about the civil war and personal political observations,we are the wall sitters. We are the

middle man in the power tussle between the Northerns and the Igbos. Because of this , we are mostly perceived ,especially

by our Eastern brothers as cowards. If we have our 'guys' as Acting president and in the most juicy miniterial positions,

Ministers of Finance, Power-Works-Housing, Solid minerals , i proudly say fine, I am a coward.
While the Northern threat was directed at IGBOS, i strongly suggest Our people come back home. The Northerners dont Have a device to distinguish igbos from yorubas, they only know themselves.

OVERALL REMARK,
While it is commendable to note the immediate response of former heads of state including former President Goodluck

Jonathan and the swift action of KADUNA STATE GOVERNOR, Mallam Nasir El Rufai to quell the disquiet, i think it is high

time we all came to the table to negotiate our continued existence.
Undeniably , we will most likely go back to our former system of different Federating Regions.
I strongly advice the Buhari's government to convene the gathering as soon as possible.
They should not politicize this very important " National surgery" as a 2019 election propaganda tool which some parties are

already doing.
THANK YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ.
please o NAIRALANDERS , i know say una get bad mouth, Edakun , this is the first piece im writing.. Go easy on the

yabbing.

1 Like

Re: The "Cowards" Of South West, The Northern "Parasites" And The "Insatiable" South by NeedGiftcards(m): 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
grin FIRST TO COMMENT grin
Re: The "Cowards" Of South West, The Northern "Parasites" And The "Insatiable" South by deomelo: 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
What else are Igbos known for if not hatred, bitterness, anger, insults and abuse? grin grin

Abge tell us wetin we no sabi already. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The "Cowards" Of South West, The Northern "Parasites" And The "Insatiable" South by seunlly(m): 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
op I need to know which tribe are you.
Well.
Afonjas are doing good why ipob are busy wasting valuable time and arewa boys hmmm
don't know what to say.

2 Likes

Re: The "Cowards" Of South West, The Northern "Parasites" And The "Insatiable" South by NeedGiftcards(m): 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
Boss...I'm a proud Afonja grin
Re: The "Cowards" Of South West, The Northern "Parasites" And The "Insatiable" South by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
Re: The "Cowards" Of South West, The Northern "Parasites" And The "Insatiable" South by Chikelue2000(m): 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
deomelo:
What else are Igbos known for if not hatred, bitterness, anger, insults and abuse? grin grin

Abge tell us wetin we no sabi already. grin grin
Bro u r really sick, after reading dis n all u would come out with was this poo?

4 Likes

Re: The "Cowards" Of South West, The Northern "Parasites" And The "Insatiable" South by lloydtruth: 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
NeedGiftcards:

Biafra region. THE CONTENT of the circula, a stay at home order from the "Government" of Biafra. ISNT this flagrant

disregard for the 'CONTITUTED AUTHORITIES' and the Nigeria constitution a treasonable offence
with the bolded, It's obvious you are being malicious, come out straight.

1 Like

Re: The "Cowards" Of South West, The Northern "Parasites" And The "Insatiable" South by CarlosTheJackal: 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
seunlly:
op I need to know which tribe are you.
Well.
Afonjas are doing good why ipob are busy wasting valuable time and arewa boys hmmm
don't know what to say.
The tribe today standing up to this Hausa are the Igbos.

I'm proud to be Igbo today
Re: The "Cowards" Of South West, The Northern "Parasites" And The "Insatiable" South by NASTYNASOSO: 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
NeedGiftcards:
MY HONEST OBSERVATION ON RECENT DISTURBING EVENTS IN MY BELOVED COUNTRY

It is no longer doubtful that the sham marriage "forced" on the various ethnic groups into a single entity called Nigeria

is headed for the rocks. One thing is clear, we are sitiing on a TIME BOMB! This is further evident by the rising spate of

disturbing news circulating our mediasphere of recent. Incase you missed it , the highlights are

FROM THE SOUTH; Agitations for the independent republic of Biafra is being fuelled to new highs by the Messiah-like aura

surrounding the just released Nnamdi Kanu. More disturbing is the Massive following behind the man ,Nnamdi Kanu, with

most of his people considering him as the Moses to lead them to the promised land.
On MAY 30 , a circula was issued in some Eastern states of the federation considered by the agitators as part of their

disregard for the 'CONTITUTED AUTHORITIES' and the Nigeria constitution a treasonable offence? Surrisingly, no person was

arrested in this development. Without being bias, i consider the exercise a success for them, NIGERIA 0-1 BIAFRIA. Their

voice was heard. What might have been seen as a harmless exercise by the parties involved took an unprecendented

cataclysmic turn;THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT.

FROM THE NORTH;
The NORTH,aka The parasites, generally considered a passive participant when the issue of the Continued existence of NIgeria is

discussed woke up from their slumber with a shocking declaration.
"IGBOS MUST LEAVE THE NORTH BEFORE OCTOBER 1 or else".This is believed to be in retaliation to the MAY 30 Civil

disobedience demonstated by the Biafran agitators . If there is anything we learnt from history, it is to never take the

threat of the Northerners lightly. While a few might put want to disregard this because it was from the Northern Youths

Forum and fellow youth associations, they should be reminded that the NOrthern Elders didnt outrightly condemn the

declaration. The fact remains, The NORTH will always rally behind the NORTH.

FROM THE SOUTH WEST;
I am a south westerner.
From reading history books about the civil war and personal political observations,we are the wall sitters. We are the

middle man in the power tussle between the Northerns and the Igbos. Because of this , we are mostly perceived ,especially

by our Eastern brothers as cowards. If we have our 'guys' as Acting president and in the most juicy miniterial positions,

Ministers of Finance, Power-Works-Housing, Solid minerals , i proudly say fine, I am a coward.
While the Northern threat was directed at IGBOS, i strongly suggest Our people come back home. The Northerners dont Have a device to distinguish igbos from yorubas, they only know themselves.

OVERALL REMARK,
While it is commendable to note the immediate response of former heads of state including former President Goodluck

Jonathan and the swift action of KADUNA STATE GOVERNOR, Mallam Nasir El Rufai to quell the disquiet, i think it is high

time we all came to the table to negotiate our continued existence.
Undeniably , we will most likely go back to our former system of different Federating Regions.
I strongly advice the Buhari's government to convene the gathering as soon as possible.
They should not politicize this very important " National surgery" as a 2019 election propaganda tool which some parties are

already doing.
THANK YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ.
please o NAIRALANDERS , i know say una get bad mouth, Edakun , this is the first piece im writing.. Go easy on the

yabbing.

HMMMNN

THE REAL PARASITE WITH LESS IGR, JUST A LITTLE OVER THE NORTH EAST IS THE THE SOUTH EAST.
STOP CONFUSING YOURSELF

2 Likes

Re: The "Cowards" Of South West, The Northern "Parasites" And The "Insatiable" South by evanscheck(m): 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
nice piece ... some afonjas and arewa boys wud try to look for loop holes but dont mind them ....
Re: The "Cowards" Of South West, The Northern "Parasites" And The "Insatiable" South by deomelo: 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
[s]
CarlosTheJackal:
Yoruba Muslim has run out to defend his master.

Tufiakwa.

What a joke of a people
[/s]

Ogbeni ipob, thanks for the wonderful comments

I'm a proud Yoruba man, proud Yoruba Muslim, proud Afonja, proud whatever you eternally hateful, bitter and angry Igbos call us.

What else do you have in your hateful and bitter life to spew?

Thank you very much, now go back to your hate and bitter duties.

3 Likes

Re: The "Cowards" Of South West, The Northern "Parasites" And The "Insatiable" South by CarlosTheJackal: 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Ogbeni ipob, thanks for the wonderful comments

I'm a proud Yoruba man, proud Yoruba Muslim, proud Afonja, proud whatever you eternally hateful, bitter and angry Igbos call us.

What else do you have in your hateful and bitter life to spew?

Thank you very much, now go back to your hate and bitter duties.
Yoruba Muslim are the problem of the Yoruba race
Re: The "Cowards" Of South West, The Northern "Parasites" And The "Insatiable" South by deomelo: 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:

Yoruba people are doing just great so you might want to worry more about your own troubled, aimless, confused, no direction and zero progress ipob race.

grin
Re: The "Cowards" Of South West, The Northern "Parasites" And The "Insatiable" South by CarlosTheJackal: 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
deomelo:

Yoruba people are doing just great so you might want to worry more about your own troubled, aimless, confused, no direction and zero progress ipob race.

grin

A Yoruba Muslim was caught with Fresh Vagina and Human intestine this fasting and you feel they are doing well?

It seems ritualism is doing well.

1 Like

Re: The "Cowards" Of South West, The Northern "Parasites" And The "Insatiable" South by ODVanguard: 6:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:

Igbo Jews (like Nnamdi Cownu and his band of scammers) are the problem of the Igbo Race. They have turned otherwise reasonable Yii.bo Christian people into foolish/mumu zombies. sad Cownu serves Yibbo people his feaces and calls it Nkwobi and they gulp it with Akpu without questions asked. angry I feel sorry for the Yibbo race. lipsrsealed

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The "Cowards" Of South West, The Northern "Parasites" And The "Insatiable" South by CarlosTheJackal: 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
ODVanguard:

Igbo Jews (like Nnamdi Cownu and his band of scammers) are the problem of the Igbo Race. They have turned otherwise reasonable Yii.bo Christian people into foolish/mumu zombies. sad Cownu serves Yibbo people his faeces and calls it Nkwobi and they gulp it with Akpu without questions asked. angry I feel sorry for the Yibbo race. lipsrsealed
It seems you are carrying a Female vagina in your bag as a Yoruba Muslim cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The "Cowards" Of South West, The Northern "Parasites" And The "Insatiable" South by ZorGBUooeh: 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ipob suppose faya from all cylinders now stage more protest make sum pipo know say matta don pass mattayas.
Re: The "Cowards" Of South West, The Northern "Parasites" And The "Insatiable" South by deomelo: 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
[s]
CarlosTheJackal:
A Yoruba Muslim was caught with Fresh Vagina and Human intestine this fasting and you feel they are doing well?

It seems ritualism is doing well.
[/s]

What else do you hate mongering ipods peddle on the internet if not lies, internet trash and rubbish. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The "Cowards" Of South West, The Northern "Parasites" And The "Insatiable" South by Okoyiboz3: 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
This clown os writing long stories when he should be moving his fan belt kiosk from Jigawa state.
Re: The "Cowards" Of South West, The Northern "Parasites" And The "Insatiable" South by Okoyiboz3: 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
OP, you and your people are poor students of history and you come from a lineage of nonentities and losers. Historically, Afonjas have always been whooping your azzes. The only war your fathers have won is in fighting in the village square for the hands of the village prostitute in marriage. That is why everone beats you like drums and all you do is give ultimatums and fast to Shuku Obuko Alabama.

An afonja man Victor banjo led the only Biafran offensive in the Civil war with more than 5,000 nyamiri soldiers.

He was defeated by less than 500 soldiers led by another afonja man called Col. iluyomade.

Finally, your fathers knelt down begging before Olu Obasanjo.

By the way, tell your fathers Benjamin Adekunle sends his regards and watch them wee on themselves.

Today, a yoruba man Maj-Gen. Lamidi Adeosun is the commander of the MNJTF consisting of various countries and leading the fight against Boko Haram.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Restructuring Is Not The Solution To Nigeria's Problems - Martin Onovo / Why Kanu Left UNN / Photos: Buhari Arrives Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.