Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Nasir El Rufai: The Cowards Of The South. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasir El Rufai: The Cowards Of The South. (797 Views)

El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State / El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition / Rafiu Ibrahim Exposes El-Rufai: "The Text Message He Sent To Saraki" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nasir El Rufai: The Cowards Of The South. by ODI444(m): 8:38am On Aug 22, 2020
I will very brief because I’m very annoyed with Southern elites.
I read the letter Femi Falana wrote concerning the withdrawal of invitation to Governor Nasir El Rufai by the Nigeria Bar Association, and I feel pained.
The NBA has its outgoing President Paul Usoro from the South. The newly elected President is Olu Akpata, from South. These two in their wisdom, thought El Rufai has what it takes to grace their convention; not only as a guest but also keynote speaker.
Fine and well, petitions were received and equally acted upon, resulting in his withdrawal.
The man has written and accepted the decision, though a bitter pill.
My anger is: I have read two articles this morning from Southern elites telling Nasir El Rufai that the NBA action will be a pointer to the level of opposition he will meet should he throw his hat into the ring of 2023 president.
Hello! Am I missing something? I’m a very toxic critique of El Rufai, but I must say; he remains the only loud voice in the north who wants power to move to South.
Why are people drawing him towards what he has said repeatedly that he doesn’t want.
I think it is cowardice.
What has Femi Falana contributed in the discourse of power shifting to South? This is akin to a dog barking at thieves when they have stolen and left.
Southern elites are cowards. No wonder Buhari is toying with the region on key issues.
Now Atiku Abubaka is jumping up and Down, but no Southern elite will muster the courage to tell him to stop.
Now if say, NUC withdraws the certificate of his University, a Chief Okoro or an Otunba Ola will start dancing naked.
What a show of shame!

ODI is a political analyst based in Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Nasir El Rufai: The Cowards Of The South. by History555: 8:50am On Aug 22, 2020
Who wrote this rubbish article
Abeg its too early for nonsense
Re: Nasir El Rufai: The Cowards Of The South. by techmo(m): 8:51am On Aug 22, 2020
cheesy

All this long epistle over removal of El Rufai from a public lecture??

Lol if only you know what ordinary southerners feel towards Fulani supremacist toxic insensitive comments of El Rufai then you might catch the drift

Pick Umar Ganduje, Pick Aminu Tambuwal, Pick Aminu Masari, pick Professor Babangana Zulum and watch Southerners rejoice happily to attend the NBA public lecture

2 Likes

Re: Nasir El Rufai: The Cowards Of The South. by Finnese001: 8:53am On Aug 22, 2020
Ok
Re: Nasir El Rufai: The Cowards Of The South. by Charmingrascal(m): 9:08am On Aug 22, 2020
ODI444:
I read the letter Femi Falana wrote concerning the withdrawal of invitation to Governor Nasir El Rufai by the Nigeria Bar Association, and I feel pained.
The NBA has its outgoing President Paul Usoro from the South. The newly elected President is Olu Akpata, from South. These two in their wisdom, thought El Rufai has what it takes to grace their convention; not only as a guest but also keynote speaker.
Fine and well, petitions were received and equally acted upon, resulting in his withdrawal.
My anger is: I have read two articles this morning from Southern elites telling Nasir El Rufai that the NBA action will be a pointer to the level of opposition he will meet should he throw his hat into the ring of 2023 president.
Hello! Am I missing something? I’m a very toxic critique of El Rufai, but I must say; he remains the only loud voice in the north who wants power to move to South.
Why are people drawing him towards what he has said repeatedly that he doesn’t want.
I think it is cowardice.
What has Femi Falana contributed in the discourse of power shifting to South? This is akin to a dog barking at thieves when they have stolen and left.
Southern elites are cowards. No wonder Buhari is toying with the region on key issues.
Now Atiku Abubaka is jumping up and Down, but no Southern elite will muster the courage to tell him to stop.
Now if say, NUC withdraws the certificate of his University, a Chief Okoro or an Otunba Ola will start dancing naked.
What a show of shame!

Don't let anyone deceive you that you are a political analyst.

1 Like

Re: Nasir El Rufai: The Cowards Of The South. by slivertongue: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2020
pained Op.
El rufia is a nuisance
Re: Nasir El Rufai: The Cowards Of The South. by Amatarasha(f): 9:43am On Aug 22, 2020
Odinaka mechie on u Biko wetin u Sabi 4 politics ? Anuohia
Re: Nasir El Rufai: The Cowards Of The South. by orisa37: 10:30am On Aug 22, 2020
This is becoming messier. ELRUFAI is practically hijacking NBA for the FULANIS. SO NBA BEWARE.
Re: Nasir El Rufai: The Cowards Of The South. by LibertyRep: 10:36am On Aug 22, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Don't let anyone deceive you that you are a political analyst.

Are you sure you're not wicked?
That was too brutal.
Re: Nasir El Rufai: The Cowards Of The South. by helinues: 10:38am On Aug 22, 2020
grin

So in M.I?
Re: Nasir El Rufai: The Cowards Of The South. by popez: 10:52am On Aug 22, 2020
Because he is vocal about power returning to South, we should then ignore all the atrocities going on in Southern Kaduna?

We should also ignore his divisive and dangerous utterances/action over the years?

Op, are you okay?
Re: Nasir El Rufai: The Cowards Of The South. by yungmayor02(m): 11:40am On Aug 22, 2020
popez:
Because he is vocal about power returning to South, we should then ignore all the atrocities going on in Southern Kaduna?

We should also ignore his divisive and dangerous utterances/action over the years?

Op, are you okay?

Op definitely just finished drinking fermented kunu before composing that rubbish up there.
Re: Nasir El Rufai: The Cowards Of The South. by Marine54(m): 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
ODI444:
I think it is cowardice.
What a show of shame!

This one na political Dunce !
Re: Nasir El Rufai: The Cowards Of The South. by ThatFairGuy: 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
[s]
ODI444:
I think it is cowardice.
What a show of shame!

[/s]
IRRATIONALITY

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Dissolves Campaign Council, Thanks Members For His Reelection / #EndSARS Rejection: Northern Governors Don't Value Human Lives- Afenifere / Sultan Of Sokoto’s Lament Over Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.