Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] (40539 Views)

Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) / Nigerians React After Governor Ambode Failed To Keep To Press Conference Time / Port Harcourt Soot In Pictures: Photos Of Bunkery Boat Destroyed This Morning.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] by Emeritusseun(m): 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
deomelo:

You said Fashola's achievement was fraudulent, but the same Fashola grew Lagos's IGR from ordinary N500 million to N23 billion and whatever slow Ambode is spending today is possible because of Fashola's so called fraudulent IGR achievement right?

ogbeni, i take all things but not wen u keep saying to my face wat i didnt say!....u could just read slowly,and check all my posts and see wat i posted about Mr fashola. Maybe i shud assume u never wanted to quote me.
Thanks
Re: Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] by emmygzy(m): 9:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
Achiles:

Obviously you haven't been to Lagos recently. Just this afternoon, I was wondering alone while coming from Epe down to Ajah how this guy did this kind of magic within two years. Fashola did well as a governor, but not anywhere near what Ambode has done. In my life, I have not seen any governor that can be campared to him. where do you want to start from, is it from Abulegba to Berger, Somolu, Epe, Ajah, etc Ambode has rendered Fashola's government a complete fraud and a travesty of competence. I am just blessed to witnesses what is happening in Lagos.
which Lagos are you talking about? Court your trap oga, don't come and hype rubbish here, ambode hasn't done 10% of what fashola did im his first two years in office. Commissioning pedestrian bridge is what you called an achievement? Most of those projects are listing we're projects fashola did and wasn't able to complete and ambode continued. Most roads in Lagos are bad. Even the flowers are not well maintained compared to when fashola was there. Even right there in ikeja where the government house is.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] by Achiles: 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=deomelo post=57394469][/quote]

God bless you!
Re: Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] by deomelo: 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
Emeritusseun:

my claim against fashola? Well, i am not comparing, i am only saying fashola has it target while ambode has his..
Fashola activities were kinda harsh to lagos residents while ambode is trying to be romantic with his activities.
I respect ur opinion bro

You did not make the Fashola fraudulent claim, another poster did. My apologies.

What I'm saying is, with N830 billion budget, Lagos state should be a huge construction considering even with Fashola accomplished with half of Ambode's budget

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] by Emeritusseun(m): 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
deomelo:

You did not make the Fashola fraudulent claim, another poster did. My apologies.

What I'm saying is, with N830 billion budget, Lagos state should be a huge construction considering even with Fashola accomplished with half of Ambode's budget

we av individual differences. Fashola is highly scholar!..hyperintelligent...i read budget by heart, quoting every kobo and naira in d budget. But lets ambode work in his pace. All we need is achievement!....i just av dz strong conviction that ambode has a lot he is yet to unveiled!..
Thanks bro....apology gladly accepted.....lol
Re: Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] by DrGoodmanFather: 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
MurderForFree:

Always emulating Anambra state, you can never ever get to our level

Keep building statues

Over your dead body.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] by seguno2: 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
Emeritusseun:
well, if we pay d fees d new yorkers and d londoners pay, we wont be clearing d gutttrs ourselves

I am really sorry for you.
Lagosians already pay enough proportionately, compared to Londoners and New Yorkers, to make the local government authorities clear gutters.
What is the minimum wage in London compared to the minimum wage in Lagos?
What is the population in Lagos compared to London?
What is the budget for Lagos compared to London?

I freed 1,000 slaves. I could have freed 1,000 more if only they knew that they were slaves.

Harriet Tubman
Re: Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] by deomelo: 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
Emeritusseun:

we av individual differences. Fashola is highly scholar!..hyperintelligent...i read budget by heart, quoting every kobo and naira in d budget. But lets ambode work in his pace. All we need is achievement!....i just av dz strong conviction that ambode has a lot he is yet to unveiled!..
Thanks bro....apology gladly accepted...
..lol

Every Lagos state governor before Ambode came with their grand vision and futuristic projects and goals, but not ambode even though he's sitting on the largest budget ever in the history pof Lagos state so when is he going to reveal his plans? After 4 years or 8 years?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] by seguno2: 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
Emeritusseun:
hhhhhmmmm......u mean u dont know dat we av more schools dat wud accommodate all children in lagos?.....and wen u say children roaming the streets, u mean all doz parents dat insist dier children go to d streets to hawk claiming dey cant send dier kids to schools?..do u also mean doz 'illegal' immigrants dat flood lagos with 10children per parents?.....abeg, if other states are doing wat lag is doing, Nigeria wud be haven now. Dont forget lagos dnt get special allocations for d 'special population' it holds!?...
I respect ur arguemnt bro

Please why do you think that Lagos IGR is so much more than that of other states?
Do Britons and Americans deny the Lagosians, who are hiding there as illegal immigrants, the opportunity of sending their children to schools?

Look before you leap.
Think before you talk.
Re: Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] by Emeritusseun(m): 10:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
seguno2:

I am really sorry for you.
Lagosians already pay enough proportionately, compared to Londoners and New Yorkers, to make the local government authorities clear gutters.
What is the minimum wage in London compared to the minimum wage in Lagos?
What is the population in Lagos compared to London?
What is the budget for Lagos compared to London?

i actually detest when a person claim to av fact without duly referencing!....oga, prove dat lagosians pay more dan new yorkers and londoners!..how much do u pay ur LGA for sweeping and clearng the gutters?.i hope u know dat london is d most expensive city in the UK?.....and NEW YORK in d US.....
Please wen u gve me reference to ur claim, plz quote me!
Btw, there is a way an intellectual talks without splashing muds!...'sorry for ursef'
Re: Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] by Emeritusseun(m): 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
seguno2:

Please why do you think that Lagos IGR is so much more than that of other states?
Do Britons and Americans deny the Lagosians, who are hiding there as illegal immigrants, the opportunity of sending their children to schools?

Look before you leap.
Think before you talk.

i am begginning to think u didnt learn public relation very well!...what is making these complaining now,....even to the extent of rejecting and deporting refugees?...italy, france?....even the americsns are complaining..the illegal immigrants are choling them!...their education system ,health, jobs....illegal immigrants contributions are alwaz infinidecimal and dey draw economy of the country or state backward!....
Btw.,..u shud be the one to think before u quote me
Re: Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] by Azola(m): 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
boss u are really trying, but Mr boss trying and put Apapa, and Ijora badia in good shape please try and achieve goal in this area u are doing well.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] by sirfemoz(m): 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
Emeritusseun:

i am very sure the blindman along Kano street in lagos wud gve u insightful answers to all ur questions!....
And when u say lagosians, i hope u didnt mean those dat flood lagos without contributing any positive thing to lag,not even paying tax....dey just came in to ude d resources of lag without giving back!
But i bet u, an average lagosian enjoys ambode policies on economy

I stay in lagos, I work in lagos. I pay tax every month. I have my tax card. But if this is what Ambode can show after 2 years of collecting my tax, he performed below par.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] by seguno2: 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
Emeritusseun:
i am begginning to think u didnt learn public relation very well!...what is making these complaining now,....even to the extent of rejecting and deporting refugees?...italy, france?....even the americsns are complaining..the illegal immigrants are choling them!...their education system ,health, jobs....illegal immigrants contributions are alwaz infinidecimal and dey draw economy of the country or state backward!....
Btw.,..u shud be the one to think before u quote me

Have the Brits deported your girlfriend?

https://www.nairaland.com/3480421/how-write-letter-invitation-uk
Re: Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] by greatman247(m): 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
Keneking:
Useless achievements....

Floods have taken over our major roads, streets are not spared.

Nonsense government

Flood takes over most so called developed countries too. USA, China etc. When someone tries let's give it to him and quit beefing his government unnecessarily.
Re: Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] by Emeritusseun(m): 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
seguno2:

Have the Brits deported your girlfriend?

https://www.nairaland.com/3480421/how-write-letter-invitation-uk

ohh...dats so pathetic to think dat i wud put my personal life on dz forum,..
Well, this single act just exposed all i need to know about u including ur ability to comprehend simple info!
Bro, i wish u all d best
Re: Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] by Emeritusseun(m): 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
sirfemoz:

I stay in lagos, I work in lagos. I pay tax every month. I have my tax card. But if this is what Ambode can show after 2 years of collecting my tax, he performed below par.

okk boss....if i may ask, what are u keen expectations from the govt!....
Re: Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] by greatman247(m): 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
oduastates:
Nowhere near fashola

Most of the roads built by fashola were fake. Most of them even spoil while he was still in power. Fashola stole more money than work. In current Buhari's govt he is obviously a failure, he talks more than work. Show me 20 of his achievement in power, housing, and work so far, if you believe he actually work during his time in Lagos at least we will still see most of the example in him now. Fashola only work in his first term as governor of Lagos but never to be compare to Ambode. He deceived many, in his second term in office he destroyed most of his legacies himself and then people tend to know his real person then. He did anyhow he knew for sure he does not need the vote of Lagosians anymore, then most persons regret but it was too late. Ambode don't talk much he do and keep doing, he never even politicize his development he spread them across Lagos.
Re: Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] by deomelo: 11:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
[s]
greatman247:

Most of the roads built by fashola were fake. Most of them even spoil while he was still in power. Fashola stole more money than work. In current Buhari's govt he is obviously a failure, he talks more than work. Show me 20 of his achievement in power, housing, and work so far, if you believe he actually work during his time in Lagos at least we will still see most of the example in him now. Fashola only work in his first term as governor of Lagos but never to be compare to Ambode. He deceived many, in his second term in office he destroyed most of his legacies himself and then people tend to know his real person then. He did anyhow he knew for sure he does not need the vote of Lagosians anymore, then most persons regret but it was too late. Ambode don't talk much he do and keep doing, he never even politicize his development he spread them across Lagos.
[/s]

Fashola And His Still Unmatched Achievements. PHOTOS.

https://www.nairaland.com/3806623/fashola-still-unmatched-achievements-photos/6

Stop talking rubbish, facts and pictures don't lie.

Fashola is still the most accomplished governor in the history of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] by deomelo: 11:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
Fashola built 15 waterworks

How many Ambode don build? None

Fashola built 5 power stations

Fashola built 3 bridges including the best bridge in In Nigeria and West Africa called Lekki Ikoyi bridge>

Fashola built 6 modern jetties

Fashola built countless housing estates

Fashola build dozens of new schools

Fashola built many hospitals including the first burn center in Nigeria and the first Cardiac and Renal hospital in Nigeria.

Fashola built 13 maternity centers.

Fashola built many parks including the Freedom park

Fashola build 30 skill acquisition centers

Fashola built rice and cassava mill

Fashola build the Lagos state energy college

Fashola built the new LASG house of assembly

How many ambode don build? None

Fashola built 2 asphalt plant

Fashola built Fashola Paving Stone manufacturing plant

Fashola build many modern court houses

Fashola built many modern markets including the new Oyingbo market

Fashola's work goes beyond overhead bridge and basic roads which so far is Ambode's preoccupation which is very basic and non ground breaking per Lagos standard, but no governor in Nigeria past or present can overtake Fashola's achievements because his body of work was very comprehensive and across the board.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] by Ultimategeneral: 11:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
hhhhhhhmm!!!!! very boring i thought that i will see something like the thames bridge or the underground tunnels. or even the a 24/7 un interrupted power supply
Re: Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] by sirfemoz(m): 11:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
Emeritusseun:

okk boss....if i may ask, what are u keen expectations from the govt!....

Painting under bridge at stadium, in surulere.. carving sculptures at onikan, costain and other places are good. But that's not we need now. Look at schools, check your hood if you stay in lagos and tell me if you are proud of that government school close to you.

Look at your environment, refuse everywhere.

Moving around lagos is now a nightmare cos of traffic.

Our leaders need to think out of the box, we are easily deceived with those pictures. If another governor come up tomorrow, he will still be working on the same structure that Tinubu started working since how many years ago.

Lagos is a big city like New York and the rest. Showing us pictures of structures and infrastructures is an embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] by aioluwa: 11:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
ecton:
cc lalasticlala

Sincerely you are a professional comedian

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] by Emeritusseun(m): 12:07am On Jun 11, 2017
sirfemoz:

Painting under bridge at stadium, in surulere.. carving sculptures at onikan, costain and other places are good. But that's not we need now. Look at schools, check your hood if you stay in lagos and tell me if you are proud of that government school close to you.

Look at your environment, refuse everywhere.

Moving around lagos is now a nightmare cos of traffic.

Our leaders need to think out of the box, we are easily deceived with those pictures. If another governor come up tomorrow, he will still be working on the same structure that Tinubu started working since how many years ago.

Lagos is a big city like New York and the rest. Showing us pictures of structures and infrastructures is an embarrassment.

well,...thanks for that!.....Govt skuls are in good shape, i mean Secondary skuls,,,kudos to amiable fashola.
I promise u with all my strength that d issue of refuse all over the surface of lagos wud be a thing of d past.,..Lagos state govt has already taken an elephant step to tackle dat!...CLEANER LAGOS INITIATIVE and VISIONSCAPE would take of that area come july this year upward!. Take me by my words.....traffic has been d very nightmare of lagos govt and lagosians,but i believe if we cud av d light rail as promised, it wud reduce d traffic,!...and federal govt also needs to hasten up d railway stuff so dat dz tankers and long vehiclestrucks wud reduce, and goods and petroleum products wud use railway for transpo route instead of plying our roads and spoiling dem for us.
I am a concerned resident of lagos, and i want the best for lagos just like u.
I respect ur points bro
Re: Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] by emmaitive(m): 12:16am On Jun 11, 2017
wea d achievment dey nah,becos for my area no one dey dea oo
Re: Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] by misterawo: 1:07am On Jun 11, 2017
Erecting statues is an achievement in Nigeria. grin
Re: Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] by Freeman59: 2:19am On Jun 11, 2017
oduastates:
Nowhere near fashola

So Ambode has just been busy erecting sculptures only. Fashola is better,bu they're both thieves
Re: Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] by deomelo: 2:42am On Jun 11, 2017
[s]
Freeman59:

So Ambode has just been busy erecting sculptures only. Fashola is better,bu they're both thieves
[/s]

Sadly for you, the most useless and thief Ambode is still a million times better than all your do nothing and project less village governors.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] by femolii: 7:08am On Jun 11, 2017
Keneking:
Useless achievements....
Floods have taken over our major roads, streets are not spared.
Nonsense government
Ur sense is dirty
Re: Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] by femolii: 7:11am On Jun 11, 2017
MurderForFree:

Always emulating Anambra state, you can never ever get to our level

Keep building statues
see ur mouth sense u nor get osu picking
Re: Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] by Yeenkeaz: 7:20am On Jun 11, 2017
so he wants to tell us he doesn't know: "baddoo" keep building roads and other flamboyant things and watch them wipe off families!!! pathetic!!!!
Re: Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] by Bomi(m): 7:55am On Jun 11, 2017
Honestly Nairalanders, Are you not tired of road, light, water issue! When the World is already acquiring quarters i space. WE are still using Road, water and light to judge, things that just for a moment. How about housing for all, job for all etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult / Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer / Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.