Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? (5780 Views)

How Many Of These Movies Did You See In 2018? / Link To Download These Movies / Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by blueeyes1: 12:36am On Jun 11, 2017
CecyAdrian:

There is this American movie about either 4 or 5 female gang of robbers, Queen Latifa was in that movie. That movie was hot.
Set it off

1 Like

Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by Annibiteye: 3:51am On Jun 11, 2017
Coming to America. Have watched it many times and at different phases of my life, as a teenager, in my twenties, thirties... I'll still like to watch it again. Its one foreign movie with lots of good lessons to learn from
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by Ajewealth123(m): 4:21am On Jun 11, 2017
Explorers:
Just One.
funny enough,have watched all
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by Ishilove: 6:23am On Jun 11, 2017
The Lord of The Ring

Titanic is too heartbreaking abeg
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by Ishilove: 6:30am On Jun 11, 2017
DrMeroThaEmperor:
I've not had the chance to watch "Bonzo" and his unfortunate performance at the circus lately...

So, I will go for ba-ba-ba banana...

Going Bananas.

I heard the words 'dentist, Angola, circus, scorpion, rock, valley, etc' for the first time in that movie, and checked for their meanings in the dictionary in 1993.

Other tight movies missing here are;
*The gods Must Be Crazy,
*Conan the Barbarian,
*Conan the Destroyer,
*Commando,
*Super Girl,
*Master Of The Universe,
*Double Dragons
*Ultimate Warrior,
*King Kong.
*Dragon Balls
*King Solomon's Mines
*Red Scorpion
*Cyborg
*Dark Angel
*Cyborg Cop
*Robocop
*Showdown in little Tokyo
*Above The Law
*Planet of Apes
*Seven Lucky Kids
*Shocky (spelling?)
*Problem Child
*Frog Town
*Equalizer 2000
*Delta Force (Chuck Norris)
*Who Am I
*Project A
*Police Story
*The Man Who Saw Tomorrow,
*The Good, The Bad and The Ugly,
*Sheena
*Splash
*Snake in the Monkey Shadow
*Dog Revenge (Indian)
*Burning Train
*We Were Soldiers
*Indiana Jones
*etc

I've watched almost all of them the Op featured though.

OP said one...just O.N.E!! angry
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by Ishilove: 6:35am On Jun 11, 2017
2dugged:
good morning my neighbours
"Fvck you!!" tongue
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by CecyAdrian(f): 6:39am On Jun 11, 2017
blueeyes1:
Set it off

Exactly! cheesy
Merci
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 6:43am On Jun 11, 2017
Ishilove:

OP said one...just O.N.E!! angry
OP said one and I went with Going Bananas. Did you read my comment at all?
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by Funjosh(m): 6:56am On Jun 11, 2017
I will pick one if I haven't watched others listed up here.

But my picks are....

The Sound Of Music.

Gladiator

Lion King

Terminator.

My just one pick is The Sound of Music
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by ElmaSpeed(f): 8:46am On Jun 11, 2017
Going bananas
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by Ishilove: 8:52am On Jun 11, 2017
DrMeroThaEmperor:
OP said one and I went with Going Bananas. Did you read my comment at all?
Yes I did, and my eyes glazed over halfway angry
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by clark0: 9:34am On Jun 11, 2017
Matrix.. any day, any time..
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 11, 2017
Ishilove:

"Fvck you!!" tongue
fvck you too grin, hehehehehehe, that part always gets me rolling with laughter

2 Likes

Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by MostBanned: 7:25am On Jun 12, 2017
subtlemee:
Hmm looking for Mrs doubtfire...then when I'm back from school I used it to wait for my mum to return from work,so much emotions attached to it...I've always liked home alone cos of the independency,i don't like the way the sound of music family ran away from home,lion king has a sad ending except the part two and Titanic is too emotionally romantic

OP, simply asked you to pick one yet you wrote all this epistle undecided

BTW Explorers; why is ẹran ìyá Osogbo missing from the list
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by Nickizoe(f): 8:29am On Jun 12, 2017
Evita... Of which is not on your list..

Metrix
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by MaziOmenuko: 9:14am On Jun 12, 2017
The Sound of Music

...(sings)...those are the few of my favorite things...

3 Likes

Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by tk4rd: 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
"The Good
THE BAD
And The Ugly."
"Going Bananas"
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by Elektra008(f): 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
Definitely going bananas....the favorite movie of my childhood. grin
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by Nickymezor(f): 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
Coming to America, Ghost dad , Home alone, Rambo, Whose Baby, My Girl, Return to Eden. Etc
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by Amhappy(f): 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
Home Alone
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by Wizywiz(m): 11:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
U won't believe I still have 90% of these movies u showed. Explorer... I still watch them.. Including.. Nam angels.. Delta force..( chuck norris). 7 lucky kids.. Van dan..movies... Etc
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by sparko1(m): 11:00am On Jun 14, 2017
shurley22:
Matrix

The moment I saw matrix, I stopped scrolling!
Matrix all the way!
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by DownloadFt(m): 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
You See, Nairaland forum is the best forum I have ever seen. Coming to users attitude towards this Nigerian number 1 forum ... Mehn I didn't like it at all. Any way, I will choose the first one you can download best Nigerian music video mp3 from lagu to terbaru at download lagu
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
fucck u! still remember that scene on the balcony
2dugged:
good morning my neighbours
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
Jayk1:
fucck u! still remember that scene on the balcony
hehehe, that scene always gets me rolling with laughter
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
yea... exactly with the ending "nah" part
2dugged:
fvck you too grin, hehehehehehe, that part always gets me rolling with laughter
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
so true... murphy made know what being real meant
Annibiteye:
Coming to America. Have watched it many times and at different phases of my life, as a teenager, in my twenties, thirties... I'll still like to watch it again. Its one foreign movie with lots of good lessons to learn from
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
Jayk1:
yea... exactly with the ending "nah" part
hehehe
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by Sall(m): 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
CecyAdrian:
Just one ke! Kole work ooo cos it like asking me to pick either yogurt or yogurt undecided

I would so love to 'have' and see this movies listed below again and again!!

Sound of Music
Lion King
Mard
Teri mehe...
Gladitor
Lord of the Rings

You forgot to include 'The Spy Who Loves Me' (James Bond)
Spanish Splash
Indi Amin (hope I got the spelling right)

There is this American movie about either 4 or 5 female gang of robbers, Queen Latifa was in that movie. That movie was hot!

I can't forget 'The gods Must be Crazy' cheesy
'The Man Who Saw Tomorrow'
'44 Minutes'

...and many more that I have forgotten their names.
(That must be set it off)Queen latifa was the ring leader.
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by smilingface(m): 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
no way I can pick one from that great list haba....lion king,lord of the rings,gladiators titanic,rambo will do it for me.
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by victrick105: 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
I would love to see home alone.
Re: If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? by toastedbread: 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
moseph:
Lord of the rings

yaniibor, ertorliikah?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download NOPE (2022) By Jordan Peele / The Most Hilarious Ghanaian Movie Trailers Ever (still Think Nollywood Sucks?) / The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.