Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Its Time We Wake Up Nigerians. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Its Time We Wake Up Nigerians. (431 Views)

GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi / Wake Up Nigerians! It's Time For Revolution / Let Us Wake Up Nigerians,Stop The Killings In Plateau State-Pastor Isa Elbuba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Its Time We Wake Up Nigerians. by DonBobes(m): 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
The lackadaisical attitude of our law enforcement agencies will result to what we call unrest very soon because the military especially the army and the airforce is doing their job diligently but these other law enforcement agencies especially the police are not doing anything to curtail what is about to happen. Which we all know what it is. Somebody will just sit at the comfort of his/her home and spew rubbish while the law enforcement agencies never bother to even arrest the ignoramus while the ignoramus walks about even boasting to cause mayhem. Our law enforcement agencies are to be held responsible if any tribe is touched on another land.
That is why you see somebody making noise boastfully because he/she knows there is not even a soul to hold him responsible for the offense.
Its time we are proactive in whatever we do. When Nigerians know that they would be held responsible for their offenses they will be well behaved amongst themselves. The military especially the army can not act on its own or outside its jurisdictions except the civil authority tells it to move.
I am so happy that the military as remained neutral in all these hullabaloo (because if we enter na the same civilians go talk rubbish about us) while the civil populace go about playing out their scripts.
Its time we see the person standing next to us as brothers and sisters. Its time we don't affiliate ourselves to any tribe or what have you. My boys in the military know me for this that I don't affiliate myself to any tribe even though my name tag is clear to every eyes, i tell my boys i am a Nigerian. All these i hear in the news Daily is really breaking me down. These as to stop now.
We all know the military as being our source of sticking together in this country.
We all are sitting on kegs of gun powder if we don't stop all these jabberwockies.

I repeat myself again that i am not yoruba neither am i igbo nor Hausa. I am simply a Nigerian that wants the best for my country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Time We Wake Up Nigerians. by nurex01(m): 6:46am On Jun 11, 2017
DonBobes:
The lackadaisical attitude of our law enforcement agencies will result to what we call unrest very soon because the military especially the army and the airforce is doing their job diligently but these other law enforcement agencies especially the police are not doing anything to curtail what is about to happen. Which we all know what it is. Somebody will just sit at the comfort of his/her home and spew rubbish while the law enforcement agencies never bother to even arrest the ignoramus while the ignoramus walks about even boasting to cause mayhem. Our law enforcement agencies are to be held responsible if any tribe is touched on another land.
That is why you see somebody making noise boastfully because he/she knows there is not even a soul to hold him responsible for the offense.
Its time we are proactive in whatever we do. When Nigerians know that they would be held responsible for their offenses they will be well behaved amongst themselves. The military especially the army can not act on its own or outside its jurisdictions except the civil authority tells it to move.
I am so happy that the military as remained neutral in all these hullabaloo (because if we enter na the same civilians go talk rubbish about us) while the civil populace go about playing out their scripts.
Its time we see the person standing next to us as brothers and sisters. Its time we don't affiliate ourselves to any tribe or what have you. My boys in the military know me for this that I don't affiliate myself to any tribe even though my name tag is clear to every eyes, i tell my boys i am a Nigerian. All these i hear in the news Daily is really breaking me down. These as to stop now.
We all know the military as being our source of sticking together in this country.
We all are sitting on kegs of gun powder if we don't stop all these jabberwockies.

I repeat myself again that i am not yoruba neither am i igbo nor Hausa. I am simply a Nigerian that wants the best for my country.

Great Nigerian Army. I like your write up

1 Like

Re: Its Time We Wake Up Nigerians. by DonBobes(m): 7:00am On Jun 11, 2017
nurex01:

Great Nigerian Army. I like your write up

Na go de

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Group Urges Police Boss To Investigate Death Of Late Kano INEC REC / "Let Us Reason Together" Powerful And Compelling article / Lagos LG Elections : Makarfi’s PDP Aligns With LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.