Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,214 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Northern Youths Who Made Kaduna Declaration Arrested ?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Who Made Kaduna Declaration Arrested ?? (2884 Views)

2023 Presidency: Yerima, The Kaduna Declaration Guy, Is At It Again! / DSS Invites Arewa Youths Who Issued Igbo Quit Notice For Questioning / Kaduna Declaration Break The Back Bone Of Kanu/ipob Biafra Agitation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Youths Who Made Kaduna Declaration Arrested ?? by OVI75(m): 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
I Wish to know Why the Treasonous Northern Youths Are Yet to behind Bars.

Cc.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Who Made Kaduna Declaration Arrested ?? by OVI75(m): 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
Is it So Difficult Finding Shettima Yerima And Azeez ?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Who Made Kaduna Declaration Arrested ?? by OVI75(m): 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
Why is The APC Government Seeking To Destroy Nigeria ?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Who Made Kaduna Declaration Arrested ?? by OVI75(m): 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
I Am A Niger Deltan And Must Say In it Plainest Term,That Declaration Is Provocative And Capable Of Plunging Nigeria Into The Abyss

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Who Made Kaduna Declaration Arrested ?? by auntysimbiat(f): 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
Becos its their govt.. They are protected

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Who Made Kaduna Declaration Arrested ?? by ekoonibaje4life: 9:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
Not going to happen. This eviction notice is not ordinary at all o. These people are up to something. When is the president coming back? What happens if he doesn't come back as president? Will the acting president be allowed? In what manner can/will he not be allowed to become president?!
Re: Northern Youths Who Made Kaduna Declaration Arrested ?? by dragonking2: 9:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
Lalasticlala and seun should help us carry this to front page so that the DSS and nigerian police force can tell us why they are yet to be arrested. angry
Re: Northern Youths Who Made Kaduna Declaration Arrested ?? by achi4u(m): 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
OP NA WA FOR YOU OO, I open to see his face.
Re: Northern Youths Who Made Kaduna Declaration Arrested ?? by Nonaira1: 9:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
So this one does not know the north never get arrested for Jack shit.

Na today you notice?

Have the fulani herdsmen causing havoc all over the country been arrested?

What about the men that beheaded the igbo and yoruba woman Nko?

Comeon stop asking nonsense question. The parasitic north have been lauding themselves over everyone and it ends this year.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Who Made Kaduna Declaration Arrested ?? by OVI75(m): 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
If Those Guy Aren't Arrested ,This Country Will Descend Into Anarchy

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Who Made Kaduna Declaration Arrested ?? by vengertime: 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nigeria is a zoo
Re: Northern Youths Who Made Kaduna Declaration Arrested ?? by Nwogeh: 9:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
Grand style to make sure power never returns to south by causing instability and using that excuse to topple the govt in power since they are not sure of pmb coming back to take over. its a blessing in disguise anyway, at all at all, we will restructure
Re: Northern Youths Who Made Kaduna Declaration Arrested ?? by OVI75(m): 9:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
The NPF can't Tell us They Don't See Those Guys...
Re: Northern Youths Who Made Kaduna Declaration Arrested ?? by Justuceleague2: 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
Why don't you do it yourself?

Nobody arrested Tompolo or Asari
Re: Northern Youths Who Made Kaduna Declaration Arrested ?? by myplaydiary: 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
OVI75:
If Those Guy Aren't Arrested ,This Country Will Descend Into Anarchy
No the country wouldn't descend into anarchy since Afonjas keep licking abokis balls and they will not allow Igbo act either cause they Afonjas are too scared of Nigerians disintegration.
Re: Northern Youths Who Made Kaduna Declaration Arrested ?? by APCsupporter: 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
has ipob been banned from Nigeria?
what of ffk?
what of Asari dokubo that threatened to go to war if his brother lost?

nobody threatened violence. if you didnt not like the backward north as you claimed you would have been making plans to leave by now and not disturbing us

1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Who Made Kaduna Declaration Arrested ?? by APCsupporter: 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
myplaydiary:
No the country wouldn't descend into anarchy since Afonjas keep licking abokis balls and they will not allow Igbo act either cause they Afonjas are too scared of Nigerians disintegration.

what action CAN you take
Re: Northern Youths Who Made Kaduna Declaration Arrested ?? by APCsupporter: 10:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nonaira1:
So this one does not know the north never get arrested for Jack shit.

Na today you notice?

Have the fulani herdsmen causing havoc all over the country been arrested?

What about the men that beheaded the igbo and yoruba woman Nko?

Comeon stop asking nonsense question. The parasitic north have been lauding themselves over everyone and it ends this year.

if you are not from the ss please stop referring to the North as a parasite because every other region depends on ss oil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Who Made Kaduna Declaration Arrested ?? by APCsupporter: 10:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
dragonking2:
Lalasticlala and seun should help us carry this to front page so that the DSS and nigerian police force can tell us why they are yet to be arrested. angry

lol. I thought DSS means Daura Secret Service? why are you now calling them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Who Made Kaduna Declaration Arrested ?? by Nonaira1: 10:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
APCsupporter:

if you are not from the ss please stop referring to the North as a parasite because every other region depends on ss oil

News flash: I'm from SS. tongue
Re: Northern Youths Who Made Kaduna Declaration Arrested ?? by PREBuhari2019: 10:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
The crisis oga Jona avoided is about to happen. Buhari why?
Re: Northern Youths Who Made Kaduna Declaration Arrested ?? by APCsupporter: 11:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nonaira1:

News flash: I'm from SS. tongue

and did you work to get the oil? real men brag about what they work for and not what they are lucky to have

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Who Made Kaduna Declaration Arrested ?? by Nonaira1: 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
APCsupporter:

and did you work to get the oil? real men brag about what they work for and not what they are lucky to have

Why don't you go and work for your groundnut pyramid and stop being leeches.

Honestly the entire south may have its problem but we are all better off without north.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Who Made Kaduna Declaration Arrested ?? by APCsupporter: 11:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nonaira1:

Why don't you go and work for your groundnut pyramid and stop being leeches.

Honestly the entire south may have its problem but we are all better off without north.

first tell me what do you work for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Who Made Kaduna Declaration Arrested ?? by zenithvlog: 12:48am On Jun 11, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBHhQ-wciBY see what this lady is doing
Re: Northern Youths Who Made Kaduna Declaration Arrested ?? by feelgoodInc: 2:45am On Jun 11, 2017
it was so easy for them to arrest the man who named his dog buhari and prosecute him but to catch Arewa now na wahala, meanwhile that week boko Haram killed 18 people but Arewa is angry because someone decided to sit at home lol. NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Who Made Kaduna Declaration Arrested ?? by dragonking2: 8:51am On Jun 11, 2017
APCsupporter:

lol. I thought DSS means Daura Secret Service? why are you now calling them?
I thought that daura Secret Service claim to be for everyone too. Shior
Re: Northern Youths Who Made Kaduna Declaration Arrested ?? by myplaydiary: 9:26am On Jun 11, 2017
APCsupporter:

what action CAN you take
See small sample NK showed una, and Nigeria is already in disarray with Afonja and their Aboki masters in confusion already and you are still asking a silly an dumb question olodo grin
Re: Northern Youths Who Made Kaduna Declaration Arrested ?? by APCsupporter: 10:49am On Jun 11, 2017
myplaydiary:
See small sample NK showed una, and Nigeria is already in disarray with Afonja and their Aboki masters in confusion already and you are still asking a silly an dumb question olodo grin

who is more confused? while the idiotic iPod is thanking the north and urging their people to come back, massob is busy calling for dss. dakiki dolo

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Who Made Kaduna Declaration Arrested ?? by myplaydiary: 11:22am On Jun 11, 2017
APCsupporter:

who is more confused? while the idiotic iPod is thanking the north and urging their people to come back, massob is busy calling for dss. dakiki dolo
Are you a dunce? Is it Ipob that have been changing their chance or the foolish Arewa youths, why didn't those coward stick to their initial words and threat of confiscating Igbo businesses and properties? And forcing Igbo's out out of their lands? Why have the cowards been running from pillar to post? Trying to rephrase their statement.

Igbo Since 1967 till date have said Biafra and stood by it so which ever group that represents the message does not matter as long as the message is passed. Now what do Afonjas stand for, what do they represent if not cowardice, scratched faced bloody skull mining head hunting gullible goats that believes in charms, stands for nothing and falls for everything.

Igbo's do not succumb to threat trust me, Igbo's will send their wife's and children home while the men and their boys will stay back then aboki should bring it on, that is Igbo for you Afonja can testify to that even aboki know we hold down southern kaduna

So shut it, Igbo's are no coward like you guys that run with your tails between your legs. Olodo afonja.
Re: Northern Youths Who Made Kaduna Declaration Arrested ?? by APCsupporter: 11:46am On Jun 11, 2017
myplaydiary:
Are you a dunce? Is it Ipob that have been changing their chance or the foolish Arewa youths, why didn't those coward stick to their initial words and threat of confiscating Igbo businesses and properties? And forcing Igbo's out out of their lands? Why have the cowards been running from pillar to post? Trying to rephrase their statement.

Igbo Since 1967 till date have said Biafra and stood by it so which ever group that represents the message does not matter as long as the message is passed. Now what do Afonjas stand for, what do they represent if not cowardice, scratched faced bloody skull mining head hunting gullible goats that believes in charms, stands for nothing and falls for everything.

Igbo's do not succumb to threat trust me, Igbo's will send their wife's and children home while the men and their boys will stay back then aboki should bring it on, that is Igbo for you Afonja can testify to that even aboki know we hold down southern kaduna

So shut it, Igbo's are no coward like you guys that run with your tails between your legs. Olodo afonja.

no, I am not like you. the useless ipoop bastards that have been known to threaten war are now talking about a peaceful referendum. yes, your people are confused. massob which claims to want biafra is busy somewhere begging the youths while ipob says it's in support of it. at the same time, igbo elders are calling for the arrest of Anyone Avdullahi because they want UNITY. who can be this confused? is it not cowardice for someone to be threatening war but just after spending 2 years in a prison, he has been unable to say anything? what could be more cowardly than dressing like a woman to run to Abidjan. you are only saying that your brothers will stay and fight IN THE north because you are sitting somewhere in your room in the south. the biggest suicide you can commit is to try to fight people that have surrounded you. can you mention just one way in which the ibos can defend themselves against the northerners should a fight breakout? better pray for peace bro. I want you to mention how the arewa youths rephrased their statements. is it not your jittery elders that have been scared so far? mention one place where the youths threatened to attack you. if you don't, I will show you a video where he was urging his members to kill Yoruba pastors and any Hausa man that asks them about biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Who Made Kaduna Declaration Arrested ?? by myplaydiary: 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
APCsupporter:

no, I am not like you. the useless ipoop bastards that have been known to threaten war are now talking about a peaceful referendum. yes, your people are confused. massob which claims to want biafra is busy somewhere begging the youths while ipob says it's in support of it. at the same time, igbo elders are calling for the arrest of Anyone Avdullahi because they want UNITY. who can be this confused? is it not cowardice for someone to be threatening war but just after spending 2 years in a prison, he has been unable to say anything? what could be more cowardly than dressing like a woman to run to Abidjan. you are only saying that your brothers will stay and fight IN THE north because you are sitting somewhere in your room in the south. the biggest suicide you can commit is to try to fight people that have surrounded you. can you mention just one way in which the ibos can defend themselves against the northerners should a fight breakout? better pray for peace bro. I want you to mention how the arewa youths rephrased their statements. is it not your jittery elders that have been scared so far? mention one place where the youths threatened to attack you. if you don't, I will show you a video where he was urging his members to kill Yoruba pastors and any Hausa man that asks them about biafra.
My Afonja brother you are not a small Olodo sha... i struggled to read the trash you wrote cause I was hoping you will make sense somewhere along the line well I was wrong on this one cause dealing or predicting a numbskull is not a easy job.

That said, you an Afonja talk about war grin I don't know if that was supposed to be a joke maybe you were trying to tease me or something but one thing I sure do know is that the coward race have not fought any modern day warfare, and the closest Afonjas have come to fighting with Modern ammunitions is when your Anini armed robber brothers go on their bank jobs.

Now coming to Igbo's asking for the arrest of Ango, Shettima and who ever, yea they did the right thing for as long as we are still Nigerians we will still demand our rights as Nigerians and can never be intimidated by any, another thing you failed to realize is that we are Igbo's not Afonjas and Igbo's fear none instead we are feared by all and we careless what anyone thinks.

As for Ojukwu he was a brave soldier and did what any brave soldier would do, retreat is a tactical maneuver in warfare regardless the style incurred Hitler, Saddam, Fidel, Even Osama that Afonja muslims like you worship did same before Christian soldiers sent him to his 72 virgins, if Ojukwu was a coward and your soldiers brave why didnt they kill him when he returned.

As for war only Igbo have fought modern war fare of the highest order in Africa that all sort of military artillery was use from fighter jets to war ships tanks gun boats and hey did I mention that this fight was sole Igbo's against the world powers with some memorable mercenaries that will never be forgotten meanwhile Igboland is still more developed than Afonja land don't mention Lagos. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Going Back On Deadline Says Northern Youths / Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. / Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan And Wife In Their Otuoke Mansion. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.