Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) (41416 Views)

Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) / 9-year-old Boy Strangled To Death At His Father’s House In Kano. Graphic / Twin Brothers And A Man Clash In Kano (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by Ngasky(m): 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
fof1:

HOW ARE WE SURE, IS NOT A SOUTHERNER THAT THEY JUST STARTED TO HARVEST IN D NORTH? MAY GOD HELP US ALL. A NATION LOST IN TRANSIT SEEKING LEADERSHIP AND PROPER DIRECTIONS.
Foolishness I am sure you have never been to Sabin gari you wouldn't be writing this. If they want to kill so called southerner they won't go to the extent of taking him about 80 km out of town to kill him. They would just do it at sabon gari and be done with. The area with the highest murder rate in Kano is Sabin gari and you know how your people are notorious hire killers, armed robbers, asassinators.
To typical Igbo man as far as money is involved they can do anything.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by eeby1983(m): 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
analsexqueen:
crywasted prick
so Na the prick pain u pass
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by jamislaw(m): 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
annyberry:
dis one Dem post me for Kano, with all dis Yeye story God Na ur hand I dey oooo
If you are posted in the village madam make sure you buy your Hijab.
If not their children will stone you tire, I served in Kiru local government the local government next to karaye the orientation camp.
That's my advice for you.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by kuchikau1: 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
MDsambo:

I hate this phrase
pls dnt hate it. U pple are demons with human flesh.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by kuchikau1: 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
annyberry:
wich part of kano? Wat tribe?
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by kuchikau1: 6:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
annyberry:
wich part of kano. Am a corper.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by osazsky(m): 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
Must u guys write in hausa everyday. Always looking for interpreters funny tribe
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by MDsambo: 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
kuchikau1:
pls dnt hate it. U pple are demons with human flesh.

smiley
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by adonis89(m): 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
homosapien002:

Some people just Dey sentimental, I read a News on dis same platform dis morning that a pastor beats his landlady to death and was even caught having a shrine,i checked all comments nobody blamed d religion but d pastor...but if any riot,lynching happens in d north we basically condemn their religion and not d criminals..one of the reasons y Nigeria no fit develop pass as e be,wen people(other tribes,religion,race)make mistakes we judge them but wen we make d same mistake we defend ourselves.
get away from here abeg
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by oblaak(m): 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
elmagnifo:
The way they reported it, you will think they witnessed the atrocity
Shut up. You have nothing important to say
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by mikkyword(m): 10:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
chie8:
From the little I could understand from the story shared in Hausa by Hausa Daily,a man was burnt to death on Wednesday night in Kura Local Govt of Kano state.It seems that the man was in a car and hit a NITEL office or so.It was Fulani people living around that raised alarm.Please our Hausa readers should give a more detail explanation with the help of the screenshot below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/man-burnt-to-death-beyond-recognition.html?m=1

i hope is not an igbo man... shocked
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by annyberry: 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
jamislaw:
If you are posted in the village madam make sure you buy your Hijab.
If not their children will stone you tire, I served in Kiru local government the local government next to karaye the orientation camp.
That's my advice for you.
thanks,if I c d means of sharing my alawee and not stay in Kano I we b very very happy.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by annyberry: 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
kuchikau1:
passing out tomorrow
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by annyberry: 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
kuchikau1:
passing out tomorrow from karaye camp.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by jamislaw(m): 10:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
annyberry:
thanks,if I c d means of sharing my alawee and not stay in Kano I we b very very happy.
do all you can to be posted to either of this local government in the town: tarauni, Nassarawa, fagge, Kumbutso, KMC ( Kano municipal), gwale, Dalla and ungogo. For your information Kano has 44 local government i served in Kano and i was born and brought up in Kaduna. I wish you good luck.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by kuchikau1: 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
annyberry:
passing out tomorrow from karaye camp.
let me no wen u get posted.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by annyberry: 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
jamislaw:
do all you can to be posted to either of this local government in the town: tarauni, Nassarawa, fagge, Kumbutso, KMC ( Kano municipal), gwale, Dalla and ungogo. For your information Kano has 44 local government i served in Kano and i was born and brought up in Kaduna. I wish you good luck.
thanks
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by annyberry: 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
kuchikau1:
let me no wen u get posted.
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti / Prophet Isaac Amata Arrested In Zambia For Drug Trafficking / Mob Burns Army Van In Aba For Killing Keke Driver (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.