Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) (41391 Views)

Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) / 9-year-old Boy Strangled To Death At His Father’s House In Kano. Graphic / Twin Brothers And A Man Clash In Kano (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by edenhazard(f): 12:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
Caustics:
congrats. edenhazard/monsuru i see u
boss
I dae hail....
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
His name is chukwuemeka. He was kidnapped and taking to that location to be burnt. The war has began.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
this people no the waste time
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
Worwor:
His name is chukwuemeka. He was kidnapped and taking to that location to be burnt. The war has began.

funny enough you are safe where you are, you are now instigating violence that will kill and destIroy others..

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by james1(m): 12:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
This is bad,really bad.whatever was the case against him.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by iriferi(m): 12:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
babablogger:
grin

Check out reasons I will hate Nigeria if I wasn't Nigerian

http://www.babasalami.com/2017/06/reasons-i-will-hate-nigeria-if-i-wasnt.html

I read your article, and it has some sense in it. While you're busy listing points to buttress your opinion, you forgot to see that you're also part of the problem.

First and foremost, all your examples to point out corruption is either from the South East or from the South South (Ibori, Alison ).
In addition to the above, you only saw the part where the senate refuse to approve Magu as EFCC chairman because he was investigating the corruption committed by most of them(which is true), but you forgot that Magu also have a case against him.
Please don't play double standard in your analysis.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by ISKANDER18TH: 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
fulani at it again let them continue

biafrans and igbos LETS discuss with thousands

@

BIAFRASAY.COM
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
North and Violence. What a religion undecided
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
ISKANDER18TH:
fulani at it again let them continue

biafrans and igbos LETS discuss with thousands

@

BIAFRASAY.COM

You guys do not think..
from those who understand Hausa, they say that The man was brought from somewhere and burnt there.. it was the Fulani people there that raised the alarm to stop it..

but you Idiots, since u guys are somewhere safe in some shops in Aba, you guys want to turn this around to suit your hate spewing...
bunch of Useless hateful things, you guys are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
chie8:
From the little I could understand from the story shared in Hausa by Hausa Daily,a man was burnt to death on Wednesday night in Kura Local Govt of Kano state.It seems that the man was in a car and hit a NITEL office or so.It was Fulani people living around that raised alarm.Please our Hausa readers should give a more detail explanation with the help of the screenshot below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/man-burnt-to-death-beyond-recognition.html?m=1

Just watch and see how the Hate Spewers will turn this story around.. headlines like
"Fulani start killing Igbo" "Ibo trader burnt by Hausa" etc.
they won't love to check and authenticate.
last week, 3 Hausa people kidnapped a fellow Hausa and threw him into the lagoon.
leave that story for an Ipob, and he will say..
" 3 Hausa men throw an Igbo traders into the lagoon" "Drama as Fulani throws an Igbo man into the lagoon for supporting NK"...

you guys do not think at all... not imagining that when this starts, there will be no stoping it.. not until millions of life's are lost as before.
Good thing, is a that this time, it will be Just the Igbos as no South South State will be so stupid as to be used as a tool by some Selfish, self centred, Greedy bunch..mbok you guys should come and start leaving Aks for your Biafra too..mbok. mkpo mbufo akak owo.

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by MrIcredible: 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
adonis89:
Y dem no chop m. Crazy country filled with devils who think de are human. Dat religion
Dólt don bring in religion sharply

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by babablogger: 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
iriferi:

I read your article, and it has some sense in it. While you're busy listing points to buttress your opinion, you forgot to see that you're also part of the problem.

First and foremost, all your examples to point out corruption is either from the South East or from the South South (Ibori, Alison ).
In addition to the above, you only saw the part where the senate refuse to approve Magu as EFCC chairman because he was investigating the corruption committed by most of them(which is true), but you forgot that Magu also have a case against him.
Please don't play double standard in your analysis.
did you read where I stated Saraki, and Dogara Melaye included?
What was the case against him and why wasn't he charged to court?
And an accusation is different from a case sir
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by Abfinest007(m): 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
these people are heartless later someone will be trying to convince us that d north is peaceful they will piss in ur head when the time comes
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by LordCenturion(m): 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
They should just eat it, useless animals
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by redsun(m): 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
Savages.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by FOLLEY20(m): 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
Chai, why is that people didn't value life again?
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by malware: 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
Abfinest007:
these people are heartless later someone will be trying to convince us that d north is peaceful they will piss in ur head when the time comes

Were you able to identify the killers? Their identity was not disclosed in the report, they just entered a bush and set the deceased ablaze, nobody knows them or the victim. It is rather unfortunate that you have already drawn your conclusion.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by Cyriloha(m): 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
beatrice58:
plz help me qualify to participate in a competition by clicking d link below and liking my video. u dnt need to watch it jex like it. God bless u as u do so.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUucRSdBjsa/

you Don mean it

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by Cyriloha(m): 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
chie8:
From the little I could understand from the story shared in Hausa by Hausa Daily,a man was burnt to death on Wednesday night in Kura Local Govt of Kano state.It seems that the man was in a car and hit a NITEL office or so.It was Fulani people living around that raised alarm.Please our Hausa readers should give a more detail explanation with the help of the screenshot below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/man-burnt-to-death-beyond-recognition.html?m=1

head line

Certain ppl that we don't know who they are burnt ppl in kano
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by annyberry: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
dis one Dem post me for Kano, with all dis Yeye story God Na ur hand I dey oooo
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by Daddybright1986(m): 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
Check well e go b Biafra man
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by 1pappy: 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
[i][/i]hereto read comment

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by homosapien002: 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
adonis89:
Y dem no chop m. Crazy country filled with devils who think de are human. Dat religion
Some people just Dey sentimental, I read a News on dis same platform dis morning that a pastor beats his landlady to death and was even caught having a shrine,i checked all comments nobody blamed d religion but d pastor...but if any riot,lynching happens in d north we basically condemn their religion and not d criminals..one of the reasons y Nigeria no fit develop pass as e be,wen people(other tribes,religion,race)make mistakes we judge them but wen we make d same mistake we defend ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by vic155: 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
Unknown people that believe they are from the city went to kura a local government close to the city the man and set him ablaze, fulani close to the scene rise alarm and before they could rescue the victim already passed away.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by fof1: 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ngasky:
Translation
He was brought by unknown people in a car and burnt at that location.
The Fulani near by raised alarm on the happening.
It was suspected that the people brought him from the main Kano city to that location

HOW ARE WE SURE, IS NOT A SOUTHERNER THAT THEY JUST STARTED TO HARVEST IN D NORTH? MAY GOD HELP US ALL. A NATION LOST IN TRANSIT SEEKING LEADERSHIP AND PROPER DIRECTIONS.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by trojanclench: 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad
October 1st never reach ooo..

They have started their own.

When my people at Osisioma, Irete and Nkpor junction start now.
Don't blame anybody oo

North 1: South 0

guy, from your comment, it shows ur ignorance is really high. you have concluded that its a southerner just because you want instigate violence. May God bless you with the evil you wish this country.
whoever wishes evil on Nigeria, will see evil in his family from generation to generation.
whoever wishes war on Nigeria will see war in his family from generation to generation.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by doskie(m): 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
What a tragic way to die!!
excruciating pains. where is the humanity?
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
cry cry cry
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by Freebie1: 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
After roasting they feast on the flesh without wasting time. Evil children of the desert.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) by AleeDee(m): 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
D man was tied inside d car den brought out by his abductors comin from kano behind nitel buildin in kura LGA (kano-zaria-kaduna xpress rd). He was burnt b4 d fulani ppl arnd raised alarm. It hapnd in d midnyt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti / Cult Group And Vigilante Clash In Ndele, Rivers State Community - Photos / Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.