Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,349 members, 7,846,508 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

See What Radical Lawyer Inibehe Effiong Said About Super Eagles Loss - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See What Radical Lawyer Inibehe Effiong Said About Super Eagles Loss (508 Views)

Odion Ighalo Apologises: 'I Take Responsibility For Super Eagles' Loss'' / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss / See What AS Roma Tweets About Super Eagle (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Radical Lawyer Inibehe Effiong Said About Super Eagles Loss by domesifa(m): 11:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
When you change the name of a stadium from Akwa Ibom International Stadium to Godswill Akpabio International Stadium just to massage the insatiable ego of a political demi-god, what do you expect?

Go and do your findings. That facility is one of the numerous fraudulent projects that the Akpabio regime used to siphon money. It is one of those uncompleted white elephant projects cited by some Nigerians who are ignorant about the duplicity of the administration of Godswill Akpabio as evidence of the so-called "uncommon transformation".

What other significant sport's facility have you seen in that stadium apart from the football field? What is in that facility presently is not up to 60% of the various sport's facilities that funds were appropriated for. Most of components of the facility are non-existent because the funds were stolen.

Before you disagree with me; ask those who are conversant with the subject matter. There is nothing international about that scam of a project. Let investigative journalists probe into the veracity of my assertions and prove me wrong.

The South Africans may have played a better game, but the woes of the Nigerian team was compounded by the bad luck and curse that flows from the fraudulent misrepresentation of the Akwa Ibom State Government.

Re: See What Radical Lawyer Inibehe Effiong Said About Super Eagles Loss by ojun50(m): 11:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
He pain am, if say we win u for no talk like dis, so na nw remember say magomago dey d project bt make una wait self i no understand d kind players way play dis match na so we won take go world cup
Re: See What Radical Lawyer Inibehe Effiong Said About Super Eagles Loss by Mcowubaba: 8:00am On Jun 11, 2017
Lol..
This 1 get person problems with Godswill Akpabio grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Moves To Sign Benteke After Losing Lukaku To Manchester United / Chess Lover's Fall In!!! / Egwuekwe Unites With Supersport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.