Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Welcomes Twins, Eva and Mateo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Welcomes Twins, Eva and Mateo (62218 Views)

Mateo, Lionel Messi’s Son Hailed After Handing Father's Golden Shoe / Leo Messi's Son, Mateo, Celebrates Real Betis Goal Vs Barca, Suarez Reacts / Antonella And Her Sons, Thiago And Mateo Came Out To Support Argentina And Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Welcomes Twins, Eva and Mateo by sod09(m): 10:46am On Jun 11, 2017
Wow congrats cr7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Welcomes Twins, Eva and Mateo by Phi001(m): 10:54am On Jun 11, 2017
Pishur or adonbilivit...

Ronaldo never announce am but Big Brother Europe don already see am...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Welcomes Twins, Eva and Mateo by ominilongest(m): 10:56am On Jun 11, 2017
No b only Eva and Mateo..na Taiye and kohinde

Ou dey lie o.. Are u related to mr. Lai

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Welcomes Twins, Eva and Mateo by Odani: 10:59am On Jun 11, 2017
kolafolabi:
I see no reason why he prefers his children through surrogate mother.

He doesnt want baby mama drama
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Welcomes Twins, Eva and Mateo by peter1994(m): 11:02am On Jun 11, 2017
2 goals in one match grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Welcomes Twins, Eva and Mateo by Ephhay(f): 11:07am On Jun 11, 2017
grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Welcomes Twins, Eva and Mateo by bewla(m): 11:11am On Jun 11, 2017
idesylvester:
Op you can lie
y
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Welcomes Twins, Eva and Mateo by Nogodyej: 11:15am On Jun 11, 2017
Hve you seen how CR7 hugs his teem mate

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Welcomes Twins, Eva and Mateo by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Nice one CR7. The world's greatest gay footballer ever.

Since he has welcomed twins via a surrogate..

The next step is for him to transition like Bruce Kaitlyn Jenner and start a reality TV.
Very senseless comment.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Welcomes Twins, Eva and Mateo by encryptjay(m): 11:32am On Jun 11, 2017
Dem haters don dey say CR7 na gay grin He can't settle for less, he's a god.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Welcomes Twins, Eva and Mateo by ednut1(m): 11:39am On Jun 11, 2017
Nigerians and double standards, they would lambast wizkid and davido. Bt wud hail cr7 who doesn't even use baby mama bt surrogate grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Welcomes Twins, Eva and Mateo by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 11, 2017
kolafolabi:

he's gay, that's y

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Welcomes Twins, Eva and Mateo by ichommy(m): 11:55am On Jun 11, 2017
Congratulations Mentor.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Welcomes Twins, Eva and Mateo by MarilynNash(f): 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
lrdval:
people who are congratulating, please check what sorrugate means..in modern world, its commonly practiced by gays and lesbians mostly in the united states.....

in another news::::::::::who brought this meme into existence, the person deserves an award...and some people knows how to use it perfectly...

So it is a sin, immoral and unrighteous to you?
There is nothing wrong with surrogacy abeg. Nigerians and their faux righteousness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Welcomes Twins, Eva and Mateo by dreposh(m): 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
Make I just pretend I know what "surrogate" means

I dey follow u pretend too

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Welcomes Twins, Eva and Mateo by tonex360: 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Nice one CR7. The world's greatest gay footballer ever.

Since he has welcomed twins via a surrogate..

The next step is for him to transition like Bruce Kaitlyn Jenner and start a reality TV.
have u ever seen him in that act before! person wey get pikin u dey call gay, your sense really dey inside bucket.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Welcomes Twins, Eva and Mateo by Madeu(m): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
Akshow:
Wise decision. no marital drama, no baby mama hassle, no cheating scandal, no divorce palaver, no custody battle. He is the wisest of all super star. Just get a surrogate and get them babies while u continue enjoying super models. After all, most celebrity marriage end in divorce and he would part with half of his fortune in divorce settlement. I'm looking for a baby mama too. No time for marriage palaver grin

Look at Tiger Woods after his marriage scandal and how his career nosedived alongside losing large portions of wealth, that's the way to go.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Welcomes Twins, Eva and Mateo by iamtardey: 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
some1 is lai Mohammed distance family here
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Welcomes Twins, Eva and Mateo by shodex95(m): 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
kolafolabi:

i wonder why he prefers surrogate mothers
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Welcomes Twins, Eva and Mateo by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
Can someone Pls explain to me what surrogate mother means?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Welcomes Twins, Eva and Mateo by 0b100100111: 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
And someone is busy buying up hotels!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Welcomes Twins, Eva and Mateo by akigbemaru: 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
Akshow:
Wise decision. no marital drama, no baby mama hassle, no cheating scandal, no divorce palaver, no custody battle. He is the wisest of all super star. Just get a surrogate and get them babies while u continue enjoying super models. After all, most celebrity marriage end in divorce and he would part with half of his fortune in divorce settlement. I'm looking for a baby mama too. No time for marriage palaver grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Welcomes Twins, Eva and Mateo by adeshinacute(m): 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
If you need 2-3 Odd per Day this guy is A dope
Check my signature to visit his page
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Welcomes Twins, Eva and Mateo by sekem: 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
Cesc001:
Can someone Pls explain to me what surrogate mother means?

A surrogate mother is a woman who carries the fertized zygote of two parents till maturity and gives birth to the child even though the child is biologically not related to her in any way

Women who don't want to go thru the pains of Labour or who dont want their shape to be tampered with or who want to focus strictly on their career might pay a surrogate mother to carry her fertilized egg for 9 months

Gay people are also known to incur the services of surrogate mothers too

Akshow:

Why baby mama na?

So you no wan make all these our desperate girls marry abi?

Abeg Divorce wahala na for abroad na

Here na patriarch society

If you no like the woman again, you jus pack her bag and send her back to her papa, collect your change

End of story

So abeg reconsider

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Welcomes Twins, Eva and Mateo by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
sekem:

A surrogate mother is a woman who carries the fertized zygote of two parents till maturity and gives birth to the child even though the child is biologically not related to her in any way

Women who don't want to go thru the pains of Labour or who dont want their shape to be tampered with or who want to focus strictly on their career might pay a surrogate mother to carry her fertilized egg for 9 months

Gay people are also known to incur the services of surrogate mothers too

So abeg reconsider
I don't really get it clearly.. How is that done? What are the processes? @the Bolded get me more confused
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Welcomes Twins, Eva and Mateo by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
GAYBRIEL
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Welcomes Twins, Eva and Mateo by Makapounse(m): 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
So because you're expecting twin, that's why you didn't score the third goal in Champion League final. Don't mind me if you score it how would i win my 1-4 prediction ticket. Welcome to the world twin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Welcomes Twins, Eva and Mateo by sekem: 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
Cesc001:
I don't really get it clearly.. How is that done? What are the processes? @the Bolded get me more confused

Don't be confused

Oyibo man don go far na for technology so it's even simpler than you think

The zygote that is formed as a result of the fertilization of the ova by the sperm of the original/biological parents of the child is taken from the real mother's womb and then implanted in the surrogate mother's womb

The surrogate mother will now carry the baby for 9 months and she will give birth to the child normal normal

Dasall grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slay Queen Turns Super Eagles Jersey Into Wrap Dress (photos) / Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast: AWC (4 - 2) On 10th October 2014 / Ronaldo Set For Return To Former Club As Man Utd Receives Condition To Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.