Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Don't Show Her Too Much Love Cos She Might Disrespect You: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't Show Her Too Much Love Cos She Might Disrespect You: (1901 Views)

Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax / She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own / Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Show Her Too Much Love Cos She Might Disrespect You: by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2010
shocked
Re: Don't Show Her Too Much Love Cos She Might Disrespect You: by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2010
, my girlfriend of 14 months, and I went out for some drinks after work a few weeks ago. She got to the bar before I did. When I walked in I saw her sitting “too close for comfort” to this other guy. I didn’t say anything -- my facial expression said it all. A while later I excused myself to go to the bathroom. When I returned (, and the guy didn’t see me coming) I saw her leaning into his ear and whispering. Now I was really pissed off. When we got outside, I asked her what that was all about and, of course, her reply was “Oh, it was nothing.”
Re: Don't Show Her Too Much Love Cos She Might Disrespect You: by Fhemmmy: 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2010
Then, it was nothing, so chill and relax.
Re: Don't Show Her Too Much Love Cos She Might Disrespect You: by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Then, it was nothing, so chill and relax.

Wow you want him to get relaxed while they snatched her GF away from him, cheesy cheesy cheesy

OK then, mr idnobleg he said you should relax oo, ok?. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

When you wake up from relaxation you will still meet ur GF, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Don't Show Her Too Much Love Cos She Might Disrespect You: by kokoye(m): 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2010
response to the thread title:

Childish.
Re: Don't Show Her Too Much Love Cos She Might Disrespect You: by Fhemmmy: 11:07pm On Feb 05, 2010
sofeco:

Wow you want him to get relaxed while they snatched her GF away from him, cheesy cheesy cheesy

OK then, mr idnobleg he said you should relax oo, ok?. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

When you wake up from relaxation you will still meet your GF, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

When u actually know there is a wahala

(1) (Reply)

Inlaw Palava / Money 4 Hand Back For Ground... 1 Hr / Alleged Husband Killer Yewande Can Wear Veil – Court (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.