Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,305 members, 7,846,358 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible, Osinbajo Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible, Osinbajo Declares (909 Views)

Osinbajo Declares NBA Virtual Annual Conference Open (Photos) / ''Ibrahim Magu Is Going Nowhere'' - Osinbajo Declares / Osinbajo Declares Every Thursday #TaxThursday For Tax Awareness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible, Osinbajo Declares by akelicious(m): 5:54am On Jun 11, 2017
Acting President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, has declared that Nigeria will remain indivisible, even as he urged all Nigerians to embrace peace and unity.Apparently referring to the ultimatum issued by some Northern youth groups to the Igbo to relocate from the region by October 1, Prof. Osinbajo noted that the country’s greatness lies on its unity in diversity, saying that all Nigerians should work towards ensuring the unity of the country.

The Acting President spoke at the wedding ceremony of the daughter of the former National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Chief Bisi Akande, Wuraola and Dr Olawale Solabi in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital yesterday.

The Acting President said nations with different ethnic nationalities are in a form of marriage, pointing out that quarrels and agitations can come up at any time, but insisted that the most important thing is for them to give peace a chance and work in unity.

Addressing the new couple and guests, Osinbajo said: “Today is a special one for Wale and Wura. Marriage is a very large institution that requires a lot of prayers. It is the same marriage that nations go through. Our nation has been in marriage for a while now.
“Sometimes there are quarrels within that marriage. Sometimes there is disagreement. What is important is that you must remain together. You must remain united.”
At the wedding ceremony were Senate President, Bukola Saraki; Governors Abiola Ajimobi (Oyo), Ibikunle Amosun (Ogun), Oluwarotimi Akeredolu (Ondo), Rauf Aregbesola (Osun) and Muhammad Badaru (Jigawa).
Ajimobi, who chaired the occasion, advised the new couple to live together in love, with specific advice to the husband to honour his wife in all situations to pave way for blessings of God.
more at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/06/nigeria-will-remain-indivisible.html

Re: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible, Osinbajo Declares by ApolitiCal: 5:56am On Jun 11, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible, Osinbajo Declares by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 11, 2017
By making divisive statements...
Re: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible, Osinbajo Declares by jimi4us: 6:03am On Jun 11, 2017
Osibande you and liar Mohammed are wasting your time. we are not one, and will never be.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible, Osinbajo Declares by DjAndroid: 6:05am On Jun 11, 2017
I pray Nigeria remains one but the force that is coming is stronger than Osinbajo and Co.
Re: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible, Osinbajo Declares by Redoil: 6:08am On Jun 11, 2017
Fashola deporting igbo people en mass Oba akiolu planing to drown igbo in the lagoon and take over their properties Arewa youth and elders issuing quick notices to the ibo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible, Osinbajo Declares by blazingstar: 6:11am On Jun 11, 2017
the people here who preach so much hate and division will most probably be in church today and some others were in the mosque on Friday.

I wonder if this is the message their spiritual directors preach
Re: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible, Osinbajo Declares by ApolitiCal: 6:27am On Jun 11, 2017
Redoil:
Fashola deporting igbo people en mass
Oba akiolu planing to drown igbo in the lagoon and take over their properties
Arewa youth and elders issuing quick notices to the ibo
I pity our brothers from ugwu Republic
Re: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible, Osinbajo Declares by 0b100100111: 6:45am On Jun 11, 2017
ApolitiCal:

They find it hard to believe that they re the most hated tribe in Nigeria!
Re: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible, Osinbajo Declares by Redoil: 6:45am On Jun 11, 2017
ApolitiCal:

clown from amala republic i am from the middle belt

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible, Osinbajo Declares by seunmsg(m): 6:50am On Jun 11, 2017
Redoil:
Fashola deporting igbo people en mass
Oba akiolu planing to drown igbo in the lagoon and take over their properties
Arewa youth and elders issuing quick notices to the ibo

And the Igbo's are saints without blemish, right?

Why can't you people be sincere and objective for once?
Re: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible, Osinbajo Declares by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 11, 2017
I'm not sure if this baba has the knowledge of any impending danger.
Re: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible, Osinbajo Declares by ojobek: 7:18am On Jun 11, 2017
0b100100111:

They find it hard to believe that they re the most hated tribe in Nigeria!
I pity ewedu eaters
Re: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible, Osinbajo Declares by ZombieTERROR: 7:23am On Jun 11, 2017
When a section of the country issues a threat to others asking them to leave their land

That's the beginning of division
Nigeria is already divided

That's a welcomed development

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible, Osinbajo Declares by ApolitiCal: 7:33am On Jun 11, 2017
ZombieTERROR:
When a section of the country issues a threat to others asking them to leave their land

The next question Is what are the Igbos in the north and south west waiting for? They should just move out peacefully rather than seeing kaduna declaration as a threat
Re: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible, Osinbajo Declares by Levinelsonbob(m): 7:36am On Jun 11, 2017
When people with power are talking, Osibanjo joins his mouth. Toothless bulldog. What have u done as the acting president, to address the inconsequential comment attributed to the Northern youth forum. Is it all about opening mouth to mutter something or exercising ur Authority as the chief security defender of the so called 1 Nigeria?
Well, it will clear Osibanjo's eyes when Biafra finally breaks away. There is no natural law that quotes that Nigeria must be one.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible, Osinbajo Declares by ZombieTERROR: 7:39am On Jun 11, 2017
ApolitiCal:

The next question Is what are the Igbos in the north and south west waiting for? They should just move out peacefully rather than seeing kaduna declaration as a threat
See ode
Are you just waking up
Didn't you see people going back to their regions in the news
And you think this savages will spare you in the north too
I see how shallow and myopic you are... I know you that well

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible, Osinbajo Declares by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 11, 2017
Osinbajo, we like you very much but this is mere talk. You cannot undo what has already been done. Igbos must go. We're eager to congratulate them on biafrog replubleeque.

Re: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible, Osinbajo Declares by ZombieTERROR: 7:42am On Jun 11, 2017
ApolitiCal:

You seem to need the pity more
But am out of pity to give you
You are just a hungry boy on the internet
Re: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible, Osinbajo Declares by ZombieTERROR: 7:44am On Jun 11, 2017
ApolitiCal:
Hmmmm
Did you fart on the thread
You are just hungry
Oya .... Eat grin

Re: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible, Osinbajo Declares by tomakint: 7:45am On Jun 11, 2017
I thought this man is for real.......I think he is acting out the script of his father, Muhammad Buhari since he recently said that, "Buhari treats me like a son" undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible, Osinbajo Declares by ApolitiCal: 7:46am On Jun 11, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

See ode
Are you just waking up
Didn't you see people going back to their regions in the news
And you think this savages will spare you in the north too
I see how shallow and myopic you are... I know you that well
Forget about the drama that guy was acting. Don't call kaduna declaration a threat. Just move out peacefully. And don't go near south west because Lagoon fishes are hungry
Re: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible, Osinbajo Declares by Ratello: 7:56am On Jun 11, 2017
It is very clear that this man is not going to do anything better (of course being a Tinubu's stooge) because I can't understand why he is talking in this clownish manner when from all indications Nigeria is on a collision and disintegration course. Indivisible ko, indefatigable in.......
Re: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible, Osinbajo Declares by ZombieTERROR: 7:56am On Jun 11, 2017
ApolitiCal:

Forget about the drama that guy was acting. Don't call kaduna declaration a threat. Just move out peacefully. And don't go near south west because Lagoon fishes are hungry
When people move out... You call it drama
When they don't.. You begin to cry like u are doing now
Your case is tied to in village
Just keep crying

Re: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible, Osinbajo Declares by austinvsb1(m): 8:03am On Jun 11, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

And calling the country a zoo. Labelling some yorrober bastardds and the other one kunu sipping hausa fulani parasite isnt a threat?

Some miscreant started this foolishness all because they learnt somehow how to combine hypnosis, mind reading and mesmerism into brainwashing others.

The chicken is now coming home to roost and i sincerely pray and hope that it doesnt bring bloodshed with it!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible, Osinbajo Declares by Jabioro: 8:06am On Jun 11, 2017
I know you want to pacified each part as a head ...the matter has gone beyond that..
Re: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible, Osinbajo Declares by aolawale025: 8:08am On Jun 11, 2017
Well that's a statement. Not a fact
Re: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible, Osinbajo Declares by ZombieTERROR: 8:09am On Jun 11, 2017
austinvsb1:

And calling the country a zoo. Labelling some yorrober bastardds and the other one kunu sipping hausa fulani parasite isnt a threat.

Some miscreants started this foolishness all because they learnt somehow how to combine hypnosis, mind reading and mesmerism into brainwashing others. The chicken is coming home to roost and i sincerely pray and hope that it doesnt bring bloodshed with it!
Everything works together for good
It's a welcomed development
Any southerner there till October is Looking for bloodshed
Let the federal govt redeploy all staffs from southern origin out of the north
This is all Gods doing
Re: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible, Osinbajo Declares by vedaxcool(m): 8:46am On Jun 11, 2017
grin grin yes oh even despite the ultimatum from some misguided youths in north against hard working igbos they have resolved to stay and other leaders of the north have stood with them.
Re: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible, Osinbajo Declares by NothingDoMe: 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
Dreeeeeam! Dream dream dream dreaaaaaam.

Nigeria is gone. Sorry Osibanjo. I kinda liked you. You seemed like someone that would do better.

The foolishness that amuses me is from the Nairaland Afonjas that cannot see the handwriting on the wall. I've bought popcorn and will watch the drama from the republic.

(1) (Reply)

You can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleiman warns Buhari / VIDEO: Fake Palm Wine Factory Discovered In Anambra State / Did You Know???? Edo State .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.