Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest (42151 Views)

Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest / Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths / Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by mavinc4u(f): 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]

Go and preach peace to the albino London Street hustler who has been drumming for war since the beginning of 2nd qtr of 2015.

Stop fooling yourself and make use of your brain for once.
Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by mavinc4u(f): 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
CioAngels:
Am not a Biafran, pa ago abdullai, the igbos asked for independence from Nigeria, they mean from Nigeria and not from the north nor did they asked the northerners to exit their region. You should have let the youths to understand if they dont understand that the igbos are asking to have a country of their own and have not given northerners a quit notice to suggest is the reason for arewa youths war song. The igbos are only bothered about their investment in the north so they are daring arewa,s youth quit notice even when they now know that elders are in their support, too bad. Ojukwu once warned you people to have business main structure in the east with something like liason office outside east, No, refused, now you want to use your blood to protect property. Igbos are asking for the arrest of arewa boys, by who? The security operatives will not arrest arrea boys becos of the igbos and even when they do in full glare they will release them the next minute. Mr uchendu sunday in sokoto, God will lead you home as you have thought it wise to go back home with your family.

God bless you dear. You made a lot sense.
Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by vicadex07(m): 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

When you quote me make sure you have something meaningful to say...
First divide the country ... Then they are coming back to meet a government or structure in place...
Now fvck off my mention

So you are waiting for someone else to divide the country for you? I thought that's why you abuse Yorubas of sitting on the wall and hiding behind igbos to secede from Nigeria.

Now you are doing the same thing right?
Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by Pamcrest(f): 1:04am On Jun 12, 2017
Stkilda:

So, which would you prefer, someone who argues and thereafter shake hand with you and move on or someone who would just do you harm without a word?

Am sorry...I don't understand your question. I was supporting d advice to Ipob to stop d insults n change their tactics.
Respect of others is key.
Just me.
Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 12, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Was Nnamdi Kanu not arrested?

Who is begging? What is needed is peaceful dissolution. This pattern of the north will bring war.

HOW MANY NORTHERNERS HAVE LEFT THE EAST?

Can people not divide peacefully again? God abeg oh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r9hJd7By4g
Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 12, 2017
Stkilda:

Bro, they never asked to be chased out of Nigeria. They asked to be allowed an orderly separation from Nigeria. These are two different things. You are, of course, aware that even though the popular position of the Igbo is that they want their own ethnic homeland to be called Biafra, it is not every Igbo person that supports this position. My view is that Nigeria should lead in a peaceful restoration of Biafra and thereafter allow this silent minority the option of remaining in Nigeria as Nigerians or to take up dual citizenship. That would be mature thing to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r9hJd7By4g
Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by gGGODDd(m): 11:14am On Jun 12, 2017
If truly the Ibos are serious about this Biafran actualization, Then they should show it by relocating from every other region that isn't S-E. they should go to their biafra land since they are no citizens of Nigeria.
Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by gGGODDd(m): 11:21am On Jun 12, 2017
If truly the Ibos are serious about this Biafran actualization, Then they should show it by relocating from every other region that isn't S-E. they should go to their biafra land since they are no citizens of Nigeria. This is the time to launch :IgboMustGo bags
Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by nurex01(m): 11:57am On Jun 12, 2017
gGGODDd:
If truly the Ibos are serious about this Biafran actualization, Then they should show it by relocating from every other region that isn't S-E. they should go to their biafra land since they are no citizens of Nigeria. This is the time to launch :IgboMustGo bags

Really? But I want them to realize that it's not easy.
Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
NothingDoMe:
What disgust me about westerners is your terribly tribalistic and wicked nature. No wonder you go hand in hand with the northerners.

Is leaving the north or south west the same as being granted biafra? If you guys are serious about granting biafra then let's do it via the executive arm of the government.

Look at nonsense talk. Ewedu.

You guys are truly sick! So you're as confused as the rest of your Ipob members such that you do not even know what you want again! I can't really blame you. How would you understand the points here when the subject is not hard drugs or fake motor spare parts ?

So it is 'the executive arm of government ' that should grant you biafra now,right? Hmmm,come on! You're not being sensible here Igbo! Are Igbos being forced out of the federation that any 'executive arm of government' as you put it, needs to grant anything?

Those Hausa/Fulani Boys have called your bluff to leave Nigeria. So this is the time to demonstrate that you truly desire biafra and stop giving useless excuses. You want biafra yet you stay put in another man's land and when you're asked to go and form your perfect biafra, you're here with funny excuses!

Talking about Yoruba and Hausa 'go hand in hand', you're obviously a poor student of history. Go and read about the alliance of your people and the Northerners.

Like I said earlier,you don't know what you're up against yet. Mark my word today; your elders will come to Yoruba people,caps in hand and on their kneels,begging Yoruba people to rescue you (Igbo) from a terrible situation you're already in now. I sincerely hope it won't be too late then.

I'm still awaiting Ipob ultimatum to Hausa/Fulani people to leave South East. As anthing short of this,is actually an act of cowardice.
Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by ChimaAdeoye: 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
Igbos should please return their families while the men stay in groups to defend their properties
Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by EngrBogon(f): 1:16am On Jun 18, 2017
taiyeayodeji:
normally, i dont really like commenting on Biafra issues. I know the igbos have a right to leave Nigeria.I have several friends who are from the side.My issue with Nigerians is that mostly we do things without thinking of future and consequences in the future.Africans go to war without looking at the effect on their people and generations to come.The issue of Biafra is really complex and its not a thing that can be achieved over a day.Because a lot of issues must be cleared up.I dont blame the northerners too either because they are only fed up with constant shout of i want to leave Nigeria by IPOB.but if i would analyse what it means to be independent from Nigeria, you would agree with me that its not even a decision that can be taken within a year, talkless of 3 months.Here are my reasons:
1. Education: decisions concerning students from ipob youth schooling in Nigeria have to be taken, will they be happy to pay more since they would now be regarded as foreigners if they are no longer under Nigeria.does the ipob states have facilities to train all their youth and build universities that can accommodate them all.
2. Employment : can they employ everybody under their region since they cant be treated as citizens of Nigeria.Being Biafran, means they are foreigners and cant be guaranteed automatic right to employment in Nigerian
3. Pensioners: what happens to the several southerners who are working under the federal government and are under pension.leaving Nigeria without considering an reaching an agreement on them can be catastrophic.
4. assets of southerners in Nigeria: decisions on what happens to assets owned by southerners have to be agreed on.decisions on if they are to forfeit them or compensated must be taken.its is not a one year affair
I believe that a lot of folks don't really know what it involves and are just followers without using their intellects.I must say in the event of war,no country would like to accommodate Nigerian refugees.I stay abroad and i must say that Nigerians have a very bad reputation all over the world.Once you are Nigerians, people don't want to have anything to do with you.
The solution, i believe is a change of Name, the name Nigeria does not bring anything good again.i believe in a change of structure and administration of the country.it may be better if all regions control their resources and contribute a quota to the federal government.Nigeria is indeed very big and multi ethnic.Do you know that even within the governance of a state, some region still complain of marginization,an example is Lagos where some regions complain of being neglected in having governors ,another example is Rivers,Ondo and so many more.Soi believe nobody has exclusive right to governance and Nigeria belongs to nobody.It may be wrong for the north or any region to see the presidency as their birth right and all this things have to be discussed through a change of constitution and restructure.

NIPCO PLC INTERNSHIP/PART TIME JOB

Nipco plc calls on rivers state students to apply for an internship called Industrial Training.
Those who just came out of secondary school or who just wrote jamb are also free to apply for the part time job at Nipco Plc.

Applications Eligibility
Male and female applicants who are indigenes of communities in the following Local Government Areas of Rivers State:  Gokana, Eleme, Tai.

Must possess an O-level or ND.
Including jambites awaiting admission.

Application Closing Date
31st July, 2017 

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: send your CV or your personal details to: nipcoplc.hr@gmail.com
Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
gGGODDd:

And if the nigerdelta for a kingdim I am sure the Urhobos will be kicked out or wiped because you guys will try dorminate the other tribes like ijaws , isoko, itsekiris

Urhobo wayoo

I hate urhobo peeps na itsekiris I blame for giving una mouth I wonder why they didn't just wipe you guys off
.scum
Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
gGGODDd:

I am sure if a referendum is held in the niger delta you would be shocked no one wants the Urhobos around.the other tribes can unit but I am sure they will vote against you guys being part of it

Urhobo wayo

All the niger delta people I know have nothing good to say about urhobo people

Ask them here or are you afraid ?

They all say urhobo are bad people

Abeg make I enjoy my ewa agoyin jare
Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
rychard:
Its enough to read the news but many of us fail to analyse the long term plays and zeitgeist.
So let me break it down....

- Buhari is incapacitated, the north knows that...
- They also know they depend largely on the south , oil money and sea ports.
- They are not willing to cede power to the south again (Osibanjo) after what happened with Yaraudua.
- The constitution is clear about the role of the Vice president once the president is no more, this they know
- Therefore to return power to the north , something that upsets the balance and overrides constitution is what is needed...
- and that is chaos, which will bring about a military coup.. (This is why you've being hearing about a coup here and there, there's no smoke without fire)
- 60% of the Nigerian military by deliberate design is manned by the northerners. (Its being a long term play after Gowon took over power ). The quota system is designed to recruit first a northerner before any other "Nigerians"
- To cause chaos, u need ethnic violence, this is what gives the military a solid reason to take power from Osibanjo. Once the violence breaks out, with ethnic killings and reprisals attacks in the south.. The military takes over under the disguise of maintaining peace.
- This same military rule will provide the needed leverage for the north to use force in quelling the uprising for Biafra in the east. (This time , figure heads leading agitations will be summarily executed and many southern media influencers will be jailed).
- This military government will continue until a fresh election is conducted, and power handed back to the north.
- The military period will serve as a point of forwarded every northern agenda and pushing policies that will make it nearly impossible for the south to return to lose once a new Democratic government is in place
- For some of you thinking the global environment will come to your aid to intervene, you should be aware that the global environment has always being with the northern agenda right from 1960. Its easier for them to push their agenda with the north in power. Yes they would make some noise to deceive you but their actions will be other wise.
-Nigerian youths must learn to read between the lines instead of just taking everything they see at face value, how can we actually lead other country out of this conundrum if we continue to think like myopics . There is something about our fathers and what they did to this country, we have bought into it without asking questions, we are fighting a war that our fathers started, why don't we chart our own future... By the time these old men are dead, we will discover that we have ruined out lives and out our own children on a course that they and (ofcuz we) known nothing about...
If you are out here cursing your fellow youth irrespective of tribe, .. Shame on you!!, if you are here shouting Biafra, when you didn't raise a stone in the war or even alive during the war, shame on you!!' If you are feeling excited about everything, thinking you're safe ... Shame on you, Shane on you for letting your country down, ... You're a big shame to the world... All you all do is come online to bash each other, while youths in other countries are taking the lead in their communities...woe unto you... You're a shame to your generation.
Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by nurex01(m): 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
[quote author=FortuneTeller post=58293052][/quote]

True talk Baba u try.
Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by ChimaAdeoye: 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
Didnt the "northern igbos" dissociate themselves from their kith and kin to please the demands of fulani anf kwankwanso ? Did it make any difference to them?

Those in the north should continue deluding themselves thinking they can ever please fulani.

They better send home their families and go back to defend themselves in groups. If they burn your shops in groups, form your own and do the needful. Just remove your kids and aged from the area. Let the young men slug it out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Osinbajo Avoids Tinubu At Aisha Buhari’s Dinner, Sends Representative / Meet Akintola Williams The Accountant: Biography, Dapper At 99 / Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.