Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest (42155 Views)

Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest / Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths / Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by TKDEE(m): 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
sorry..I think am a wrong post.. let me try the next door.
Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by Ofemmanu1: 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
ODVanguard:
Kai! What a pity. embarassed See what Igbo Jews like Nnamdi Kanu and his fellow Biafrats have caused the peace-loving Igbo Christians in the North. Kanu, wherever you are, e no go better for you o. angry
Haa!
Epe?!!!

The Sadauna's curses is still affecting the Igbos badly and you still dey another curse to the cursed flat.hed.

Diaris godu ooo!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
myplaydiary:
Sheybi Afonja say Hausa girls are the finest and sweetest.

That's a matter for another debate. It is Okonta who is proving to be enjoying Hausa girls now. That's why they are looking for excuses to send their wives away.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by myplaydiary: 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
isalie:

That's a matter for another debate. It is Okonta who is proving to be enjoying Hausa girls now. That's why they are looking for excuses to send their wives away.
Not only Okonta Kunta Kunte nko?
Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by swagifted(m): 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
xstry:
They want Biafuro but they don't want to leave Nigeria. grin
there is serious hunger sha, the people in the east asking for biafra are hungry and they envy the people who are wealthy in the north, they think coscharis will just relocate fully to the east and start sharing money... And the people asking igbo people to leave the north, na still hunger, jealousy and envy.. PERSON WEY WORK GO CHOP., PERSON WEY DE CHOP NO GET TIME TO COMOT ANODA MAN FOOD FROM HIS PLATE... lol.. Wetin concern igbo spare parts or building material millionaire for north with biafra?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by myplaydiary: 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
deomelo:

Typical unintelligent ipob babbles.

Abule slum dweller feeling fly, Lagos pig.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by Outofsync(m): 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
linusbnn:

Biafra struggle didn't start today and so if it escalated today is as a result of the present day injustice experienced in nigeria today. The last administrations has carried every region along in their governance. So the blame is on the failed government and their failed projects. Think deeply what I just wrote and see if you are happy with the present day nigeria. The worst of all deceit is to tell yourself lies.
Sir you are clearly saying nonsense all in the bid to justify your position.

Your "agitation" started in 2015 the moment GEJ lost and you folks lost the juicy positions you had in the presidency.

Every region was carried along Lol, Yorubas were marginalized and check below what some of your kinsmen said.

The worst lies as you said are the lies we tell ourselves.
Given that your kinsmen had held key positions in this nation and no one talked about Biafra then but now when the tides had turned, you suddenly remembered, doesnt that make you sore losers undecided

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by yom2(m): 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
DropShot:

You're making too much sense beyond the IPOB's comprehension.

Leave them to their crass and uncouth manners. It will lead to their doom if not checked in time.!
u guys must know dat not every easterner is in suport of d way and manner of dis agitation, they are spearheaded by less educated traders and the jobless and frustrated. is just like asking the boko tribe to leave ur midst becose of all d problem a group in their state or region have brought all dis years
Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by JikanBaura(m): 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
Is it must to stay. undecided Igbos must leave. This Igbos leaders are taking this matter a joke undecidedIgbos must leave. This Igbos leaders are taking this matter a joke .I swear if you people prove to be stubborn by refusing to go back to their Dirty land Everything happens to them you will be blamed for it. Let then leave after referendum they can come pick their Things

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by princessayesha(f): 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
Who is the pest now ? grin
Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by princessayesha(f): 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
LionDeLeo:
What is it with all these back and forth?

"Igbos welcome Arewa quit notice"

"Igbos dare Arewa, we are going nowhere Ango Abdullahi should be arrested"

You want to be separated from the zoo so that you can develop at the speed of light, yet you don't want to leave the zoo.

The north is a parasite, yet the host doesn't want to be separated from the parasite, what kind of logic is that?

Igbos, pls be consistent, especially at this cross road.
I actually had to go thru some brain cracking just to remember my password and like your post grin
Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by LionDeLeo: 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
princessayesha:

I actually had to go thru some brain cracking just to remember my password and like your post grin

Thank you sis.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by Odelhorno1990: 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
The only point of connect is the common frustrations influencing both ambers!

To ease-out some financial stress you can as well contact RenMoney for soft cash loan ranging #50k-3mn for salary earners without collateral and guarantor !Kindly call/whatsup Ogaga @08159385912 to get disbursement within 24hrs of Application!
Have a nice week!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by Duru1(m): 6:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
JikanBaura:
Is it must to stay. undecided Igbos must leave. This Igbos leaders are taking this matter a joke undecidedIgbos must leave. This Igbos leaders are taking this matter a joke .I swear if you people prove to be stubborn by refusing to go back to their Dirty land Everything happens to them you will be blamed for it. Let then leave after referendum they can come pick their Things

We look forward to October 1, 2017. The die is cast.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by princessayesha(f): 6:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
I am very sure Kanu has already built an underground road that will lead him out of trouble should war begin....keep deceiving yourselves
Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by Coldsteel(m): 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
deomelo:

You are wrong and I even doubt you follow the trends within your own community because Ohaneze is not calling for biafra or any kind of referendum.

What they are calling for is a restructured and better Nigeria, not biafra or any kind of referendum.

Below is the link from the full speech given by the president of Ohaneze, John Nwodo at biafra @ 50 just a few days ago.

All he talked about was peaceful co existence and a better Nigeria he even spoke against any kind of war or friction.

http://www.nationalpointdaily.com/news/1196-john-nwodo,-president-general-ohaneze-ndigbo-we-want-a-federally-owned-nigeria.html

My mobile's Auto correct error..I meant exactly what you stated.Peaceful restructuring is all they want.If you read my earlier reply you would have sensed so.Thanks all the same.
Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by LionDeLeo: 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
yom2:
u guys must know dat not every easterner is in suport of d way and manner of dis agitation, they are spearheaded by less educated traders and the jobless and frustrated. is just like asking the boko tribe to leave ur midst becose of all d problem a group in their state or region have brought all dis years

Bro, you don't need to bother yourself.

I have stayed and related with good ibo guys right from my secondary school days through the university to NYSC and now as colleagues.

Infact, one of my ibo colleagues is a nlder though we don't know our usernames.

Honestly speaking most of these illiterates parading themselves as Igbos are poor, frustrated, and very hopeless. Jealousy has taken over them and they get very wicked because majority of the successful ibo guys are not home based.

My guy always narrate how he was always under pressure to pick some of his siblings from the village even though he had assisted some in his own little way.

But in any case, whether or not the country separate, the actual hardworking ones will still succeed.
Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by kings09(m): 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
No1 is begging. Even wit d agitation, igbos hv never asked any tribe to leave d SE. So dont feel gud ant urslf. If its war u want, bring it on
binsanni:
hmm at times some elders speak out of experience.. he said they should be arrested• but u were there when inamdu kanu started his rubbish, but those elders fold there arms watching the untrain dog barking foolishly. but here they com... three month quite notice an they are begging for there life.. mitchew.. lets end this final lap once an for all.. they are all scammers
Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by cjrane: 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
The peaceful struggle for Biafra should not be concerned with the distraction intended by the so called Fulani youths quit order.

Biafrans in the north should relocate without further delay. If you cannot or will not leave, then send back your wives and kids for their safety as you all arrange yourselves in groups of men to defend your properties. Any property you cannot defend, just burn it and move over to the next to take up positions.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by kings09(m): 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
And u tink dis is 1966? Spill any igbo blood n u ll know No1 has monopoly of violence. Let world war 3 start then una go know hw far #BiafraNation
JikanBaura:

1 Like

Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by honeychild(f): 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
Stkilda:

I would rather be insulted than be killed. One point that is lost on all us is that the IPOB and indeed the Igbo have not killed anyone. The same cannot be said of some other ethnic groups.

Stop the insults. It does you no good. It wins you no allies....just enemies. And everyone needs alies as you are coming to discover now.
Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by NothingDoMe: 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
OROSUNBOLB:

One of the many problems with a typical Igbo is that his mouth is faster than his brain. What makes you think I care if NDA or whatever decides to bomb their region back to stone age ? Don't let's digress here; it 's all about calling your bluff to leave as you have always threatened to do. You guys haven't realised what you're up against yet. I expect you to be jubilating for the very rare opportunity which the Arewa Youths have handed over to you on a platter of gold! leave now !

What's this story about bombing of oil installation again? What has that gotten to do with your biafra agitation? This is the only chance you have to demonstrate your sincerity about biafra so please vacate northern Nigeria. Or are you waiting for Afenifere Yoruba Youths to issue same ultimatum to you to vacate South West before you decide? This is what happens to a group of people who allow mere emiotion to dictate or form the basis of their decision. You have always pride yourselves as being intelligent but most times,facts on grounds do not support that claim.

Igbos have not only become a second class citizens in a country where they are one of the majorities,but laughing stocks for that!

What disgust me about westerners is your terribly tribalistic and wicked nature. No wonder you go hand in hand with the northerners.

Is leaving the north or south west the same as being granted biafra? If you guys are serious about granting biafra then let's do it via the executive arm of the government.

Look at nonsense talk. Ewedu.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by IfeNtinye: 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Bro, you don't need to bother yourself.

I have stayed and related with good ibo guys right from my secondary school days through the university to NYSC and now as colleagues.

Infact, one of my ibo colleagues is a nlder though we don't know our usernames.

Honestly speaking most of these illiterates parading themselves as Igbos are poor, frustrated, and very hopeless. Jealousy has taken over them and they get very wicked because majority of the successful ibo guys are not home based.

My guy always narrate how he was always under pressure to pick some of his siblings from the village even though he had assisted some in his own little way.

But in any case, whether or not the country separate, the actual hardworking ones will still succeed.
[/s]
Stop talking Nonsense
everybody knows you as a irrelevant bloody chronic igbo hater.
Kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by abdulll6afh(m): 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
we want the nation to be separated like north and south Sudan all what we know is we have oil in the northeast
Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
bennywise30:

Your the coward and a big fool here, northerners illiterates are after the properties, I pity those igbo that invested at the north or even stayed there, free flight to any northern state I swear I won't go, I pray Biafra should come to pass ,let's go our separate ways both yorubas

Welcome from gala market
I am sure your father is the fool. Yoruba did not say they are seceding, go your way! You have nothing in the north here. Go to your virtual republic! Shameless chest beating cowards
Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by abdulll6afh(m): 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
liondeleo yes the problem is from our northern leaders they don't want us to be separated from this stupid heartless igbos and they know we have oil when we finish digging our oil may be they will separate us with stupid Igbo's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by newdawn2017(f): 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
Sealeddeal:
There are Igbos all over the world. it's possible there are more Igbos in Ghana than in Northern Nigeria. There are plenty Northerners in East. Go to Enugu, Asaba, PH, Aba, they're up to a million of them.
Is port Harcourt in d east? What re u implying undecided
Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by vicadex07(m): 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:
The irony of the Biafra Agitation.

You want Biafra. They chase you out of Nigeria. Instead of siezing the opportunity to go back home enmass, you say you are not going anywhere. I expect great jubilation and joyous celebrations. I expect mass movement. I expect the Ghana Must Go scene which I witnessed. Truck loads of Ghanaians, moving out. With Jute bags which became nicknamed "Ghana-Must-Go" bag.

If you want Biafra all you need do is go back to the East enmass. Refuse to trade with Nigeria. Refuse to have anything to do with Nigeria. When you are going back, no policeman or soldier will say "why are you travelling"? Freedom of movement to your states of origin is a fundamental Human Right. In my opinion. No one is holding you back but yourselves.

It doesn't even matter if a few of your elders are in the service of Nigeria as appointees etc. Ignore them. Build your Biafra, when it is as rossy as you claim it will be, they will have no choice but to go back to their dear Biafra.

So for all intents and purposes, this is the opportunity you have been praying for. Leave the North. Go back home. Build your utopia. Boycott everything Nigerian.
Biafra is being given to you on a platter of gold. Your leaders are saying they are not going anywhere and daring the North to attack them. Be united in purpose and be ready to go through the "pain" and "surgery" of achieving a good and perfect Biafra. This pain will involve leaving your businesses, property, etc. But it is for a good cause. Child bearing comes with some pain. The birthing of Biafra will not come without sacrifices.

Nnamdi Kanu says Nigeria will beg Biafra to go. The North has told you to go. So take the opputunity to do so. If Nigeria does not let you leave you will blame all your troubles on Nigeria. It is for this reason alone, that I support Biafra. Everyone needs the opportunity to take the chance and go the distance. So sieze the chance. You have been given till October. The distance between the major parts of the North and the East is generally less than 24 hours by road. I should expect a great jubilation when the North asked you to vacate without a gun shot. I expect a great exodus. Your leaders should come together and choose a course of action.

If you understand strategy you should take this golden opportunity. Pharaoh as asked the Jews to leave Egypt. What are the Jews still waiting for? They now refuse to go to the promised land. There is no red sea in this story. The promised land is known and available. No need for scouts and no need to traverse the deserts. Again I am expecting a great exodus. A huge one. When citizens of another country are not wanted anymore they are expelled. You are Biafrans and Nigeria has expelled you. So go back to your Biafra and gladly do so.

If this opportunity is not taken, then the Biafra matter is just that of a people trying to constitute a nuisance, disunited in purpose and annoyingly empty in character. Biafra has come, take it and stop the indecision. Stop worrying about what you will loose. These are necessary. South Sudan lost a lot after the referendum including the rights to pump it's oil through pipelines that go through Sudan to the export terminals. They had to negotiate the fees/cost of pumping South Sudan's Oil.The South Sudanese did not bother about their property in Khartoum. Theirs was even worse. They were never told to go, the way the North has peacefully ordered Biafrans to do. This is a once in a life time opputunity. Take it.

Do not start wondering what will happen to your investments. To your market of about 150 million Nigerians. Your perhaps about 40-60 million Biafrans are available (we do not know your true population figures). Trade with them and find new international trade partners. Do not start bothering about what will become of Lekki, or Festac, or Ikeja, or Ikorodu, or Abuja or other areas you "developed". In my opinion, only a foolish man develops another man's land and leaves his own and then he even boasts about this to the world about this great mistake and miscalculation. It is when you have developed yours to your satisfaction that you then extend your good developmental gestures to other "less fortunate people".

Unite in purpose. Buhari is not even in the country. Osinbanjo is more reasonable. Take the chance. Move ensmass. Exodus out of all parts of Nigeria. Move back home. Organize yourselves. Ignore everything in Nigeria. This opportunity will never come again. You are putting your hope in ICJ and UN etc. Time and time again, these organizations have stood by and watched endless maacascre of innocent civilians. Syria, South Sudan etc. Even the Nigeria/Biafra Civil War.

You claim you have all the businesses. You can cripple Nigeria. Nigeria is a zoo. Your footballers are the best. Your women are the best. You are the most industrous. You are the most brilliant. You are the most hard working. You are the most advanced. Your exodus alone should then help you win this agitation. So, cripple Nigeria by leaving. Destroy Nigeria by removing all your services. Obliterate Nigeria by withdrawing your elite. Stall Nigeria's evolution of her human gene pool by taking back your pretty light complexioned igbo girls. In fact go back home and lock your shops again. This time, lock them for good. It has come to you easier than you imagined. The next time you are coming to Nigeria, do so with the ECOWAS Passport or a Biafran passport. Pay the Nigerian Visa Fees and go through the process. Refuse to enter Nigeria with a Visa. Yes, if Nigerians say come in, you say "no,that will be illegal since I am an allien. Could you please grant me papers"? If they refuse you go back to Biafra.

The struggle has moved from opening fake propaganda online and lying about how Asari supplies weapons and how Donald Trump warned Buhari. It is this same lies and fake propaganda that contributed to the loss of the Civil War. People hardly knew the facts from fiction and leaders couldn't make rational and calculated decisions. The struggle is now beyond propaganda my dear Biafrans. It has come and stares you in the face. It is real now and no more mere rantings on the internet and other forms/means of mass media and mass communication. Take it the opportunity. It has materialized. I mean see the news in the Zoo city of Lagos. Animals are even treated better than Zoo Animals, Nigerians.

BIAFRA HAS COME. TAKE IT!

Permission to create a topic with your post...
Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by abimbolayekeen: 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
FG should arrest Ango Abdullahi's and prosecute him.
Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by newdawn2017(f): 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
danjumakolo:

Then advise them to quench that thirst for Biafra
Lol! True talk
Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by Vivipop(f): 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
Just to be clear, I am a proud Ada Igbo and I am indifferent about Biafra. I only want to know if the quit notice by some inconsequential northern youths to the Igbos is the same thing as granting independence to Biafrans? Those are two different things and I wonder why some silly heads are asking Igbos to rejoice at this news. Declare Biafra the right way and the quit notice won't be necessary.
You lots know the truth but you chose to make a mockery of yourselves. "Quit notice" isn't equal to declaring a Biafran state", this isn't rocket science people!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi / Meet Akintola Williams The Accountant: Biography, Dapper At 99 / Wike And Fubara Compete Through Bags Of Rice Distribution In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.