Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

See How We Will Save U From Scammers on Nairaland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See How We Will Save U From Scammers on Nairaland (1429 Views)

Funny: This Is The Best Way To Protect Your ATM From Scammers / I Will Build A Successful Business For U From Scratch Right In Front Of Ur Eyes / I Will Build A Successful Business For U From Scratch Right In Front Of Ur Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How We Will Save U From Scammers on Nairaland by Stonebank: 8:42am On Jun 11, 2017
Hello fellow Nlanders,
My name is stonebankz and I am a cyber security analyst currently working to fish out and stop fraudsters from duping our fellow Nlanders.
With me are group of 5 internet activist and cyber analyst and three crime lawyers.we are out to help u guys which leads to this recent post
https://www.nairaland.com/3850169/track-down-scammers-nairaland
And we have helped others get back their money.

This is our decision*
If you wanna do any kinds of transaction on this forum that involves money pls kindly give us a call then you will also give us the contact​ of the person you wanna transaction with.
With these we will Ensure safer business on nairaland.

The person whom u wanna do transaction with will have to render the service to u before we will send his/her money.

Pls beware of scammers they are everywhere with different system of duping .
We have our eyes everywhere watching out for u.
For more info pls WhatsApp zero seven zero 3800 ninety double two
Re: See How We Will Save U From Scammers on Nairaland by gentlekeny(m): 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nice one guys. I saw this thread abt 20mins ago on Nl www.nairaland.com/3853776/wow-see-how-got-50k
No phone number to contact him regarding d service he is offering
Re: See How We Will Save U From Scammers on Nairaland by gentlekeny(m): 12:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nice one guys. I saw this thread abt 20mins ago on Nl www.nairaland.com/3853776/wow-see-how-got-50k
No phone number to contact him regarding d service he is offering This is his email: abu4dan@gmail.com
Re: See How We Will Save U From Scammers on Nairaland by gentlekeny(m): 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
He has a video on youtube advertising his service
Re: See How We Will Save U From Scammers on Nairaland by jjjjj2017: 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
lol, do you have office address? do you have any certificate to back up your claim about who you are? are you open for verification?
Re: See How We Will Save U From Scammers on Nairaland by ogajaki(m): 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
I smell scam here. Scammer with dey new tricks. . Oya quote me make ogwun kill you now
Re: See How We Will Save U From Scammers on Nairaland by Olayinka777(m): 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
Good one! Provided you are also for real.

We need someone that would save us from the likes of CHERRY16
Re: See How We Will Save U From Scammers on Nairaland by Dnockeror333(m): 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
I think you are also in `the game too'. If not, call me back, am in tears because I have been scammed by EZYWEALTHPRO.
Re: See How We Will Save U From Scammers on Nairaland by Stonebank: 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hmmmm Nigerians​ with their primitive way of reasoning.
If you think we are here to scam pls stay away from this thread.
We help people get back their money from scammers ok?.
And for the vitual address. For security reasons we can't dispose our address on nairaland.
But if u wanna meet us kindly use the number to get in touch with u.
Re: See How We Will Save U From Scammers on Nairaland by Flexiblemoi: 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
Stonebank:
Hello fellow Nlanders,
My name is stonebankz and I am a cyber security analyst currently working to fish out and stop fraudsters from duping our fellow Nlanders.
With me are group of 5 internet activist and cyber analyst and three crime lawyers.we are out to help u guys which leads to this recent post

This is our decision*
If you wanna do any kinds of transaction on this forum that involves money pls kindly give us a call then you will also give us the contact​ of the person you wanna transaction with.

The person whom u wanna do transaction with will have to render the service to u before we will send his/her money.

EXPOSED!!!

Fraudster Claiming he has a cure for cancer and HIV Aids.

I was busy complaining about how a fraudster with the NL name JxChanger stole $50 off me.I thought he was a small time scammer. Little did i know that he is a WORLD CLASS FRAUD. Defrauding people by any means possible.

I decided to google the phone number attached to his handle:

+2349034012513

and found a Doctor GBOLOKO and a Dr Godspower Kane Hermal

(Email: DRGODSPOWERKANE@GMAIL.COM , Whatsapp: +2349034012513) who claims to have a cure for HIV Aids and Cancer in 42 HOURS!!!!.

He uses this medium to defraud people of their hard earned money. please beware. Any one claiming to offer any product or service with this number affiliated with it +2349034012513 , pls RUN.

See the links below.

https://www.wonderdir.com/2017/02/02/cure-cancer-in-42-hours-with-this-drink-wonderdir-health/

https://cncinema.net/post/%E8%A7%86%E9%A2%91-9szrnG0pgz8.html

https://it-vision.org/detail/video-9szrnG0pgz8.html

See his comments advertising the same here... https://sitegallery.ru/video/EAAEPCAOBx8LOjA/unbelieveable-hiv-aids-cure-finaly-discovered-in-nigeria-confirmed-by-mediacl-doctors.html

and here....
https://it-vision.org/detail/hiv-aids-signs-symptoms-transmission-causes-pathology-5g1ijpBI6Dk.html

and here....
https://cncinema.net/post/she-turned-2-simple-ingredients-into-a-cure-for-cancer-then-the-government-did-this-to-her-xa9nXLKNvU0.html

So JxChanger2018 a well advertised ecurrency dealer on Nairaland is a full blown , DNA inbuilt fraud.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Re: See How We Will Save U From Scammers on Nairaland by Flexiblemoi: 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
Stonebank:
Hello fellow Nlanders,

This is our decision*

Please stay away from Frauds on this and any platform or any dealer using this credentials :

phone number 0903-401-2513.
Or with the associating email wandarugo6@yahoo.com (paypal)
or name JOY MATI ( Paypal)
Or Business name JxChanger2018

see one of the reasons why below. He changes his alias to dupe people, but uses same number. Be warned.

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY JXCHANGER2018 .HE IS A FRAUD.

TOLD HIM I HAD 700$ PAYPAL ,and he said he can pay 315 per dollar.

Being the first time dealing with him , i said i would transfer a small amount first, test his trust and then send the rest . I told him i would send 100$ first.He agreed.

Unfortunately paypal netwrk started acting up (Thank God for that) . I sent him $50 ( to wandarugo6@yahoo.com and the name JOY MATI) and was unable to send the rest that day. I notified him that the netwrk wouldnt allow any transactions for now.

I do not know why , but he can pay for the $50 and then when the network goes through , il send the rest. HE BLUNTLY REFUSED.

This drew my attention and arose my suspicion. He said I MUST SEND THE $100 FIRST OR HE WOULDNT PAY.

I told him its not my fault. I even screenshot the netwrk error to him. I then said if he is not willing to pay , then he can REFUND the $50,

HE said he would ASK THE PERSON HE GAVE TO REFUND. NOW A THIRD PARTY IS INVOLVED. WE HAVE BEEN ON THIS REFUNDING THING FOR ABOUT 3DAYS AND I SEND HIM MESSAGES, HE READS THEM AND IGNORES.

HE IS ONLINE BUT PRETENDS NOT TO SEE THE MESSAGE. I HAVE DECIDED TO BRING THIS TO THIS PLATFORM, BEFORE TAKING ANY OTHER ACTION, JUST INCASE THERE IS SOMEONE HERE THAT CAN TALK TO HIM OR SPEAK A LANGUAGE
HE UNDERSTANDS.

LIKE I TOLD HIM , BASHING A MAN'S INTEGRITY FOR $50 ISNT WORTH IT, BUT IF THE MAN DID IT ON PURPOSE, THEN HE DESERVES IT AND MORE.

SO NAIRALANDERS PLS ASK JXCHANGER2018 [color=#990000][/color]TO REFUND THE $50 I SENT HIM. AND I ADVISE EVERYONE TO STAY OFF HIM. I THINK THIS IS WHAT HE DOES - STEALING LITTLE FUNDS OFF PEOPLE. IF I HAD SENT HIM THE ENTIRE $700, HE WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME.THATS FOR SURE.
HE THAT IS FAITHFUL WITH LITTLE IS FAITHFUL WITH MUCH.

PLS BE WARNED, NOT EVERYONE IN NARALAND IS TRUSTWORTHY.

BUT I KNOW ALOT OF TRUSTWORTHY FOLKS HERE TOO THAT STICK TO THEIR WORDS. NOT RIP OFFS LIKE JXCHANGER2018.

IM SURE HE DOES THIS ALL THE TIME OR IS A NEW YEAR RESOLUTION. PLEASE NO ONE SHOULD FALL FOR HIS SCAM.

BE IT BITCOIN , PAYPAL OR ANYTHING, AN UNTRUSTWORTHY FELLOW WOULD ACT THE SAME REGARDLESS. HE CLAIMS "INSTANT PAYMENT IS HIS NICKNAME...LIE...NO PAYMENT IS HIS NICKNAME.

(1) (Reply)

How To Run An Effective And Low Cost Facebook Ads / Detailed information about printing business / First Hydrocarbon Nigeria Buys 45 Percent Stake In Oml 26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.