Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Biafrans Bows Down To Toy Of Nnamdi Kanu In Abia PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Bows Down To Toy Of Nnamdi Kanu In Abia PICS (2434 Views)

Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) / Unrest In Abia: Ikpeazu Meets Army Commander & Traditional Rulers In Abia (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans Bows Down To Toy Of Nnamdi Kanu In Abia PICS by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 11, 2017
This is getting worse day by day Mynd44 Lalasticlala

see video of IPOB members worshiping Nnamdi Kanu Statute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p_P7R1vWrs

See pictures below.
Re: Biafrans Bows Down To Toy Of Nnamdi Kanu In Abia PICS by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 11, 2017
See pics cry

Why did Nnamdi Kanu reduce Igbos to this see pics

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Bows Down To Toy Of Nnamdi Kanu In Abia PICS by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 11, 2017
cry More

Re: Biafrans Bows Down To Toy Of Nnamdi Kanu In Abia PICS by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 11, 2017
More

Re: Biafrans Bows Down To Toy Of Nnamdi Kanu In Abia PICS by Aonkuuse(m): 9:35am On Jun 11, 2017
Kai madness. Try more at work

7 Likes

Re: Biafrans Bows Down To Toy Of Nnamdi Kanu In Abia PICS by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 11, 2017
Is this is not idol worshiping what else is idol worshiping

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans Bows Down To Toy Of Nnamdi Kanu In Abia PICS by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 11, 2017
Bantudra gamegod najoke
Re: Biafrans Bows Down To Toy Of Nnamdi Kanu In Abia PICS by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 11, 2017
Enemybulldozer igboesika Notasyouthink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Bows Down To Toy Of Nnamdi Kanu In Abia PICS by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 11, 2017
Sarrki Omenkalives

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Bows Down To Toy Of Nnamdi Kanu In Abia PICS by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 11, 2017
This is bad. Is this the worshiping of Chukwu Abiama in truth and spirit like u guys do claim

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Bows Down To Toy Of Nnamdi Kanu In Abia PICS by Ronaaldo: 9:43am On Jun 11, 2017
They are Abians. No Anambra indigene would behave so insanely.

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans Bows Down To Toy Of Nnamdi Kanu In Abia PICS by carzola(m): 9:43am On Jun 11, 2017
If they like let them leak
His asshole...

My disgust is the fact
This satanic mission called
Biafra keeps dreaming the
South south is among their
Virtual country...

Please guys fight your war
Leave south south outta it
If we want our country we
Will fight for it.. Buh we cant
Join body with greedy and
Tribalistic, criminals.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Bows Down To Toy Of Nnamdi Kanu In Abia PICS by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 11, 2017
Ronaaldo:
They are Abians. No Anambra indigene would behave so insanely.

whether Abia or not this is bad and reprimandable

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Bows Down To Toy Of Nnamdi Kanu In Abia PICS by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 11, 2017
carzola:
If they like let them leak
His asshole...

My disgust is the fact
This satanic mission called
Biafra keeps dreaming the
South south is among their
Virtual country...

Please guys fight your war
Leave south south outta it
If we want our country we
Will fight for it.. Buh we cant
Join body with greedy and
Tribalistic, criminals.

I said it earlier this man wants to mislead Christians.

You're not a Christian bit a Jew so why putting mouth in Christianity talk about Yoruba church

6 Likes

Re: Biafrans Bows Down To Toy Of Nnamdi Kanu In Abia PICS by Ronaaldo: 9:57am On Jun 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

whether Abia or not this is bad and reprimandable
It is pertinent that you know where those people are from. Anambra people are immune from their madness.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Bows Down To Toy Of Nnamdi Kanu In Abia PICS by thesicilian: 9:57am On Jun 11, 2017
Lol. It continually surprises me how people can see pictures with their own nake.d eyes and yet not be able to interpret what they see.
Are those not just pictures of people bending down to unwrap the gift they brought for their leader?!

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Bows Down To Toy Of Nnamdi Kanu In Abia PICS by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 11, 2017
Ronaaldo:
It is pertinent that you know where those people are from. Anambra people are immune from their madness.

I hope u know Anambra is part of Buafra
Re: Biafrans Bows Down To Toy Of Nnamdi Kanu In Abia PICS by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 11, 2017
thesicilian:
lol

Nothing lol this man has made them insult pastors and not only bowing for him but bowing for his graven image.

Superpack I see u

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Bows Down To Toy Of Nnamdi Kanu In Abia PICS by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 11, 2017
thesicilian:
Lol. It continually surprises me how people can see pictures with their own naked eyes and yet not be able to interpret what they see.
Are those not just pictures of people bending down to unwrap the gift they brought for their leader?!

What about those people holding their chest to the image

10 Likes

Re: Biafrans Bows Down To Toy Of Nnamdi Kanu In Abia PICS by KahlDrogo(m): 10:04am On Jun 11, 2017
This is shameful. Just look at what adults have turned themselves into.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Bows Down To Toy Of Nnamdi Kanu In Abia PICS by Ronaaldo: 10:08am On Jun 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

I hope u know Anambra is part of Buafra
How can Anambra be part of Biafra when we have been killing their operatives since the time of Peter Obi?

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Bows Down To Toy Of Nnamdi Kanu In Abia PICS by thesicilian: 10:10am On Jun 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

What about those people holding their chest to the image
It was actually a slight bow to Nnamdi Kanu as he approached them, no one worshipped anyone or anything. I know you already knew this.
For those who care to see the real video, and not the one doctored by OP, here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYP2E8idgqQ

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Bows Down To Toy Of Nnamdi Kanu In Abia PICS by zuchyblink(m): 10:16am On Jun 11, 2017
Op and others here are block heads. I'm one of the people in the pix. We were just removing the water proof cover

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Bows Down To Toy Of Nnamdi Kanu In Abia PICS by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 11, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu himself comes to bow for his idol

Re: Biafrans Bows Down To Toy Of Nnamdi Kanu In Abia PICS by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 11, 2017
A Liepod member struggles to have of touch of their idol god

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Bows Down To Toy Of Nnamdi Kanu In Abia PICS by Funlord2(m): 10:19am On Jun 11, 2017
May god protect us all from such_stupidity! grin

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans Bows Down To Toy Of Nnamdi Kanu In Abia PICS by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 11, 2017
Funlord2:

May god protect us all from such_stupidity! grin
may God save us from Liepod l

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans Bows Down To Toy Of Nnamdi Kanu In Abia PICS by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 11, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
This useless guy will open a thread and use different monikers to be responding and clicking likes for himself.

Watch all his thread, the same set of monikers are always in the first page claiming igbo and SS. Jobless boy
Re: Biafrans Bows Down To Toy Of Nnamdi Kanu In Abia PICS by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:33am On Jun 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

Mynd44
you don't what you are?
Re: Biafrans Bows Down To Toy Of Nnamdi Kanu In Abia PICS by Notasyouthink: 10:33am On Jun 11, 2017
IpobExposed:
This is getting worse day by day Mynd44 Lalasticlala

see video of IPOB members worshiping Nnamdi Kanu Statute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p_P7R1vWrs

See pictures below.
Ipobexposed staged this.. he feeds on lies and propaganda.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Son Doesn't Want Any War - Nnamdi Kanu's Father Says (photos, Video) Read Mor / Public Outcry Against Ajimobi As He Demolishes Yinka Ayefele's N800m Music House / Former President Obasanjo Talks About Atiku Flaws In New Twitter Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.