Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,975 members, 7,814,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Check Out My Latest Logo Dsign Work - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Check Out My Latest Logo Dsign Work (1362 Views)

Guys See My Latest Digital Drawings Done With Adobe Reader... / My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. / My Latest Cartoon Illustration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out My Latest Logo Dsign Work by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 11, 2017
Hello. My name is Adavize Ozorku, I'm a graphic/web designer and I help small and medium businesses stay relevant via my creative design studio 'Hyperphics'. These are my latest logo designs.

To see more of my work do follow us on:

Facebook : http://facebook.com/hyperphics

Instagram : http://instagram.com/hyperphics

You can also contact me for your logo design/redesign Thank you.

Re: Check Out My Latest Logo Dsign Work by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 11, 2017
more logos

Re: Check Out My Latest Logo Dsign Work by Origin(f): 10:16am On Jun 11, 2017
Niceeeeeee!!!!!!!

Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Latest Logo Dsign Work by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 11, 2017
Origin:
Niceeeeeee!!!!!!!

Keep up the good work.
Thank you! smiley
Re: Check Out My Latest Logo Dsign Work by carzola(m): 10:26am On Jun 11, 2017
Can you do free samples for me?
Re: Check Out My Latest Logo Dsign Work by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 11, 2017
carzola:
Can you do free samples for me?
lol. Do you mean free samples or free logos cos I just posted samples of my work
Re: Check Out My Latest Logo Dsign Work by carzola(m): 10:55am On Jun 11, 2017
Uzeinalkali:
lol. Do you mean free samples or free logos cos I just posted samples of my work
Am not really impressed with your works.. That's why I asked if you will do free logo's as samples for me.. If I like it. Then we would work..
Re: Check Out My Latest Logo Dsign Work by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 11, 2017
carzola:

Am not really impressed with your works.. That's why I asked if you will do free logo's as samples for me.. If I like it. Then we would work..
Sorry, I dont do free samples. I will have to decline.
Re: Check Out My Latest Logo Dsign Work by carzola(m): 11:04am On Jun 11, 2017
Uzeinalkali:
Sorry, I dont do free samples. I will have to decline.
okay.
Re: Check Out My Latest Logo Dsign Work by dingbang(m): 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
Uzeinalkali:
more logos
can u do a simple logo for me?
Re: Check Out My Latest Logo Dsign Work by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
dingbang:
can u do a simple logo for me?
DM my page http://facebook.com/hyperphics
Re: Check Out My Latest Logo Dsign Work by GrandGarcon: 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
The first logo is very bad because it looks very much like android logo, and they will sue you or your client.
The Zona chemicals Logo is awesome very simple and has a hidden message.
WTF is the ibeji logo? A woman or mannequin with 2 Heads? WTF is that?
Re: Check Out My Latest Logo Dsign Work by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
GrandGarcon:
The first logo is very bad because it looks very much like android logo, and they will sue you or your client.
The Zona chemicals Logo is awesome very simple and has a hidden message.
WTF is the ibeji logo? A woman or mannequin with 2 Heads? WTF is that?
Thanks for the input. Andy is an android review blog that is why I used the android-like logo to get the message across. Ibeji means twins in Yoruba, Ibeji dresses is a dress business run by twins. The clients requested they needed something to represent the them. I should have done it with two dresses I think. It would be great to know what you would have done differently. Thanks
Re: Check Out My Latest Logo Dsign Work by GrandGarcon: 6:46am On Jun 12, 2017
Uzeinalkali:
Thanks for the input. Andy is an android review blog that is why I used the android-like logo to get the message across. Ibeji means twins in Yoruba, Ibeji dresses is a dress business run by twins. The clients requested they needed something to represent the them. I should have done it with two dresses I think. It would be great to know what you would have done differently. Thanks
just do the ibeji logo differently or modify it by using two mannequins instead of one with two heads, man that's scary.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Ten Most Expensive Paintings In History ( Image ) / REVENGE Trailer CGI 3D Animated Web Series - Made In Nigeria / Fidelity Bank Plc Mobile App Redesigned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.