Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

The Northerns Are Calling Nnamdi Kanu's Bluff Over Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Northerns Are Calling Nnamdi Kanu's Bluff Over Biafra (2259 Views)

Igbos "Destroy" Deji Adeyanju On Youtube For Calling Nnamdi Kanu A Clown / Buratai, 13 Others Taken To U.S. District Court Over Biafra Protests. / Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Northerns Are Calling Nnamdi Kanu's Bluff Over Biafra by EzeUche(m): 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
This thread is a joke.

Biafra is on everyone's tongue because of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.

1 Like

Re: The Northerns Are Calling Nnamdi Kanu's Bluff Over Biafra by myplaydiary: 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
EasternWind:
If u think u're smarter than IPOB and her leadership, why not setup ur own freedom fighting organization, sell ur ideas to the people, convert IPOB members to urself and lead them wisely to Biafra instead of wasting ur enormous wisdom and intellects roaming the streets as no body? A typical Nigerian u are. Without MISSION and VISION but quick to malign ur own mother's son.
You sound pained are you Nnamdi Kanu's younger brother? Why are you taking this very personal, People share different views and are free to air their. If you feel I can't air mine when the lives of my people are at stake then your brain is hanging. Personally I have no problem with NK or his leadership however all I am saying is that I hope this is not all political and that our people are not being used as tools for electoral engineering.

So calm down I stand for everything Biafra represent which includes truth so why are many of you worried about this post when I have not insulted Ipob or it leadership rather I questioned their silence and seek to ensure that they are not taking us on a joke gone to far which have resulted them in keeping quiet, but if you say there is a plan okay I have heard, I hope that plan does not include Igbo's getting shipped into the east in 911trucks.

Udo.
Re: The Northerns Are Calling Nnamdi Kanu's Bluff Over Biafra by Ever8054: 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
chaloner:
stop talking trash like a nursery sch boy... Let d fed gov issue a referendum and not govt of d north... Fg of d zoo must bow to it either in peace or in war...
Stop talking trash... Highest we can do is to send our family back while d men return for d worst to happen.
Bliv me d north jus started making noise... D biafrans plans re already on d table.. We take it one by one...its jus a chess
all because you want to go and oppress the south south and steal there oil...anyway beware there is going to be republic called Niger Delta republic. and you will be trapped in your 5 red mud states
Re: The Northerns Are Calling Nnamdi Kanu's Bluff Over Biafra by BabaRamota1980: 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ever8054:
Igbo man-..I want to leave Nigeria= Niger Delta oil..
Hausa man....you are not going anywhere= Niger Delta oil.
Yuroba man...you not going anywhere=Niger delta oil.
..I wish to remind you guys that this same oil has been the reason why Nigeria is the most corrupt country in the world and also underdeveloped.
our fathers discovered oil and out of greed chased away the colonial masters who were teaching us the way to be humans today look at where we are.

Yorubas were already humans and in fact treated the white man as a subperior specie when he came on our land. They were teaching your people how to be humans.
Re: The Northerns Are Calling Nnamdi Kanu's Bluff Over Biafra by chaloner(m): 7:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
myplaydiary:
Why is this thread paining you badly, are you an alamajiri youth that want to kill Igbo businessmen and steal their business and properties.? Thief, aboki, Claiming Ipob youth grin

Thunder fire your left testicles aboki I know you have used the right one to process Dakwa, aboki suya. tongue
grin oh u re so beautifully foolish... A handsome idio.t and....
Re: The Northerns Are Calling Nnamdi Kanu's Bluff Over Biafra by chaloner(m): 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ever8054:
all because you want to go and oppress the south south and steal there oil...anyway beware there is going to be republic called Niger Delta republic. and you will be trapped in your 5 red mud states
lol funny somebody... grin u re drinking d oil now and abia IMO and anambra re sipin dere own...
U sure say u get glucose for brain?
Re: The Northerns Are Calling Nnamdi Kanu's Bluff Over Biafra by deomelo: 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
kingzizzy:
As a proud Igbo man and Biafran supporter, I have problem with the 'Kaduna declaration' which instructed the Igbos to leave the North by October 1st. At least we had a warning, other times there was no warning when the massacre started. As I said in a previous thread, it is better for one to be back home broke but alive, than to be wealthy in the North but dead

ipob want to go and they want their biafra like the've ben shouting for the past few years.

They've rubbished and abused everybody for this same reason so the burden is now on you to show how serious you are since the North have ordered you to leave their domain. This is an opportunity, justification and excuse for you to leave Nigeria and declare your biafra.

What Im against is for the Northerners to be asking Igbos to go with one side if their mouth while shouting "one Nigeria" from the other side.

So, you can shout that you want to leave biafra and curse, insult and abuse the whole north at will, but the same people you curse, insult and abuse have no right to tell you to leave? Are you people really really serious or just plain delusional?

You want to leave so leave. Abi why is it difficult for you to leave or do what you want to do?

I expect to see visible steps taken by the Arewa youths to encourage the Federal Government to give Igbos a referendum

Have your local, elected and national leaders asked for referendum and the FG said no?

Do you have a copy of the referendum and demand by any ibo man or entity?

Is the senate VP, the most powerful ibo man in Nigeria demanded for any referendum on behalf of his people? Is he even interested in your ipob noise?

I also expect total support for Biafra by Arewa.

Must they support you to start with? Where is the sense and wisdom in expecting support from the same people you you hate so much, insult and abuse all day and everyday to support you in anyway shape or form?

Are you people serious or are just too far far removed from your own destructive ways, abusive tenderizes, intolerant behavior and lacxk of respect for other people?

The burden for your own needs is on you and not on other people.

This is your opportunity so take it and quit making excuses.

I bet you people did not expect the north to call your bluff.

All noise but no action...

1 Like

Re: The Northerns Are Calling Nnamdi Kanu's Bluff Over Biafra by myplaydiary: 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
chaloner:
grin oh u re so beautifully foolish... A handsome idio.t and....
Ewu nama, Sarduanas grandson.
Re: The Northerns Are Calling Nnamdi Kanu's Bluff Over Biafra by chaloner(m): 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
myplaydiary:
Ewu nama, Sarduanas grandson.
atiku father,,, any mpama grin
Re: The Northerns Are Calling Nnamdi Kanu's Bluff Over Biafra by myplaydiary: 11:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
chaloner:
atiku father,,, any mpama grin
Gi na onye na chi kwanu, aturu e furu eze'm
Re: The Northerns Are Calling Nnamdi Kanu's Bluff Over Biafra by chaloner(m): 11:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
myplaydiary:
Gi na onye na chi kwanu, aturu e furu eze'm
ezi bida
Re: The Northerns Are Calling Nnamdi Kanu's Bluff Over Biafra by myplaydiary: 12:16am On Jun 12, 2017
chaloner:
ezi bida
Akpuru ewu grin (Goat Droppings) grin cheesy grin
Re: The Northerns Are Calling Nnamdi Kanu's Bluff Over Biafra by Stinson007(m): 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=myplaydiary post=57411132]Do you know the reason why the Arewa youths have been trying to tone down their First statement with the Kaduna declaration and paint it as misunderstood is because that statement in its own is an exit card for Biafra, and that statement is enough for world bodies like UN, AU, ECOWAS etc to come and declare referendum or compel Nigeria to perform one in the federation citing that they would not want a repeat of the 1967 massacres that led to a civil war that took the lives of 3million of our own rather, we are asking for time soon we will ask for dialogue and carry Nigeria flags to protest one Nigeria in the north.

To be honest deep down in my mind I am just praying that this was not political I don't want to feel used and to think more than 500 lives have been lost.[/quote
] My brother, I feel you but the truth is some elements of IPOB are politically motivated but is the movement a just course? The truth is as glaring as the blue sky

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insatiable Greed - Reason Why Nigeria Should Better Allow Biafra To Be. / How PDP Will Zone Political Offices In 2019 (recommended) / Buhari Supporter Regrets Ever Believing In His Government - Check Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.