Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Video Of Two Men Caught With Human Head In Ikorodu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Two Men Caught With Human Head In Ikorodu (966 Views)

2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. / FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom / Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Two Men Caught With Human Head In Ikorodu by eyesoflagos: 11:35am On Jun 11, 2017
VIDEO OF TWO MEN CAUGHT WITH SACK OF HUMAN HEAD IN IKORODU
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/06/video-of-two-men-caught-with-sack-of.html

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo_CH2R08pc
Re: Video Of Two Men Caught With Human Head In Ikorodu by NwaAmaikpe: 11:41am On Jun 11, 2017
How did they get the sack.
Re: Video Of Two Men Caught With Human Head In Ikorodu by tydi(m): 11:42am On Jun 11, 2017
afonjas @it again

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Two Men Caught With Human Head In Ikorodu by pythonkid(m): 11:43am On Jun 11, 2017
f
Re: Video Of Two Men Caught With Human Head In Ikorodu by TheLastIdiot: 11:53am On Jun 11, 2017
Afonjas! Skull miners angry
Re: Video Of Two Men Caught With Human Head In Ikorodu by bewla(m): 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
t
Re: Video Of Two Men Caught With Human Head In Ikorodu by TwoBottles: 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
lipsrsealed cry
Re: Video Of Two Men Caught With Human Head In Ikorodu by BolaAdeyemo: 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
one of the reasons i hate being Yoruba

damn

1 Like

Re: Video Of Two Men Caught With Human Head In Ikorodu by Abudu2000(m): 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
My god!!!! I'm shivering rn

How could ppl be this heartless
Re: Video Of Two Men Caught With Human Head In Ikorodu by legaxi(m): 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
Innallillahi wa innalilaihi Raja'oon

May the soul of the poor kid rest in perfect peace in the hands of God Almighty, Ameen. cry cry
Re: Video Of Two Men Caught With Human Head In Ikorodu by eyesoflagos: 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
legaxi:
Innallillahi wa innalilaihi Raja'oon

May the soul of the poor kid rest in perfect peace in the hands of God Almighty, Ameen. cry cry
Re: Video Of Two Men Caught With Human Head In Ikorodu by ApexPredator: 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
Pure evil lazy set of creatures.
Re: Video Of Two Men Caught With Human Head In Ikorodu by pythonkid(m): 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
you expect me to open a YouTube video in this recession, oga open it and upload screen shots in details...
Re: Video Of Two Men Caught With Human Head In Ikorodu by pythonkid(m): 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
Abudu2000:
My god!!!! I'm shivering rn

How could ppl be this heartless

my brother, this world is turning to something else, If it's not cultism, it's human ritual, fraud cases, police killing innocent people, politicians stealing, when will good things start comming out of this country?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man, Brutally Stabbed To Death By Girlfriend In India (photos & Video) / See How This Woman Was Disgraced Publicly For Stealing At A Shopping Mall (photo / XYZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.