Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Biafra: UN. Holding Crucial Meeting. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: UN. Holding Crucial Meeting. (12221 Views)

Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos) / Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja / What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: UN. Holding Crucial Meeting. by galadima77(m): 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
But where Biafra during GEJ?
Re: Biafra: UN. Holding Crucial Meeting. by EzeUche(m): 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
galadima77:
But where Biafra during GEJ?

He ignored them and didn't make statements like 5% nor did he imprison Nnamdi Kanu.

But you knew that didn't you?

12 Likes

Re: Biafra: UN. Holding Crucial Meeting. by FUNNYBONE1(m): 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
wirinet:

Forget Afonjas or every other tribe. Talk about your own. Take your own stand and don't worry if Afonjas or other tribes takes a stand or not.
na my own i just talk so na
Re: Biafra: UN. Holding Crucial Meeting. by caleboxylic: 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
Pavore9:
Make I laugh small....

UN that cannot pressurize Spain to grant Catalonia’s independence referendum since how many years now, even Pep Guardiola has joined thousands of protesters in Barcelona today to demand for Catalonia's independence. Rather UN is suddenly in an emergency on top Nigeria-Biafra matter! cheesy cheesy

When one speaks of self-determination, certain areas have been recognized by the United Nations as non-autonomous territories. But Catalonia does not fall into this category,” Ban said in an interview with Spanish newspapers El Pais, El Mundo, ABC and La Vanguardia.

Since the beginning of decolonization after World War II, the UN has considered “non-autonomous” those territories that are geographically separate and distinct ethnically and culturally from the country, which is administrating them.

The pro-independence parties, which won the local parliamentary election in September, say Catalonia has the right for self-determination due to having its own language and distinct culture

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: UN. Holding Crucial Meeting. by junketer(m): 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
FUNNYBONE1:
EVERY TRIBE IS NOW TAKING A STAND, AFONJAS ARE STILL SITTING ON THE FENCE WAITING FOR A SOFTER GROUND, HAHA EWEDU-EATING COWARDS
the problem is yoruba moslems want to remain with hausa fulani. And from what i heard, there are more yoruba moslems than christians.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: UN. Holding Crucial Meeting. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
on a pro biafra thread look elsewhere it is easier for a camel to enter heaven than for a biafra thread to pass through eye of needle
Re: Biafra: UN. Holding Crucial Meeting. by laribari(m): 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
Afonjas are sooo afraid right now... What will become of their sorry ass

I'm not yoruba but I doubt so Bro. They are learned and Lagos will be there capital. Enuf funds coming in oo, plus Lagos no has crude oil too.

Let's be informed. Na hausas dey actually fear but igbos are blinded with sentiments they themselves should be worried. There will be hunger ooo, lack of job and high crime rate if over 7 million igbos relocate home. Where will many start from? What will they do? Farming?

Everybody will suffer it one way of the other becos our strength is in our diversity.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: UN. Holding Crucial Meeting. by dnawah(m): 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
Chiino:
am I the FTC?

....well let them hurry up because Nigeria has failed every one of her citizen including those pretending to be peace makers
no be small thing no!common football them no fit play.ok na make them no win,just one goal,them no fit score.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: UN. Holding Crucial Meeting. by ariesbull: 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
laribari:

I'm not yoruba but I doubt so Bro. They are learned and Lagos will be there capital. Enuf funds coming in oo, plus Lagos no has crude oil too.

Let's be informed. Na hausas dey actually fear but igbos are blinded with sentiments they themselves should be worried. There will be hunger ooo, lack of job and high crime rate if over 7 million igbos relocate home. Where will many start from? What will they do? Farming?

Everybody will suffer it one way of the other becos our strength is in our diversity.
Is Tutsi
Re: Biafra: UN. Holding Crucial Meeting. by GameGod(m): 9:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
adenine02:
smiley
mtsww, lies, fuçking lies. The most successful igbo person in the North owns only 3 rotten containers.
Re: Biafra: UN. Holding Crucial Meeting. by pazienza(m): 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
laribari:

Where did you get the hunger and crime rate ish from?

I'm really struggling not to insult you, infact, I'm only letting you be because you are an Igbanke man.

7 million people means big market, that would need to be serviced. It can only mean boom in all business in the Eastern economy. It's not a liability, considering that these returnees are not illiterates with nothing to bring in terms of human resourcefulness.

Biafra would be Ok.

By the way, diversity has never been a strength, don't let any one fool you. There was a reason the Biblical God had to introduce different tongues amongst the tower of Babel builders, diversity is a disadvantage.

Most great nations on Earth are highly homogeneous. Japan, Germany, China( over 80% han Chinese), USA is built around a strong anglo saxon culture and Christian ideals.

Don't let anyone deceive you.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: UN. Holding Crucial Meeting. by adenine02: 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
GameGod:
mtsww, lies, fuçking lies. The most successful igbo person in the North owns only 3 rotten containers.

sry bros i live in d north u can come over n see hw well established ibos r
u r free to come around
Re: Biafra: UN. Holding Crucial Meeting. by freshest4live: 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
pazienza:

I'm really struggling not to insult you, infact, I'm only letting you be because you are an Igbanke man.

7 million people means big market, that would need to be serviced. It can only mean boom in all business in the Eastern economy. It's not a liability, considering that these returnees are not illiterates with nothing to bring in terms of human resourcefulness.

Biafra would be Ok.

By the way, diversity has never been a strength, don't let any one fool you. There was a reason the Biblical God had to introduce different tongues amongst the tower of Babel builders, diversity is a disadvantage.

Most great nations on Earth are highly homogeneous. Japan, Germany, China( over 80% han Chinese), USA is built around a strong anglo saxon culture and Christian ideals.

This is why a restructured Nigeria where the regions are most powerful would be the best.
Re: Biafra: UN. Holding Crucial Meeting. by Blizzy9ja: 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
laribari:

Whoever believes that shit is a very big foolish person... Our difference and our problem lies in our diversity...

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: UN. Holding Crucial Meeting. by GameGod(m): 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
adenine02:

sry bros i live in d north u can come over n see hw well established ibos r
u r free to come around
God forbid for me to associate with an ibo person, carry your nonsense and leave.
Re: Biafra: UN. Holding Crucial Meeting. by sleeknick: 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
Dem never see wetin to discuss finish na biafra... Nama

1 Like

Re: Biafra: UN. Holding Crucial Meeting. by PenisCaP: 10:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
laribari:

Watch ur mouth i dnt want to insult u..
But be guided.
So yoruba is heaven where there is no crime abi?

All this cutting of heads and rituals we hear in yorubaland is not crime abi?.

Watch ur tongue.. before i insult ir generation.
U can make ur comments without insulting my people. Thank u.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: UN. Holding Crucial Meeting. by dragonking2: 11:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
Emassive:
Yoruba and Igbo like online war too much
I dey tell you. Very foolish set of people with their meaningless fights.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: UN. Holding Crucial Meeting. by deedeedee1: 12:33am On Jun 12, 2017
junketer:
the problem is yoruba moslems want to remain with hausa fulani. And from what i heard, there are more yoruba moslems than christians.
How is that your business? Fave your wahala and leave yoruba people alone
Re: Biafra: UN. Holding Crucial Meeting. by laribari(m): 3:42am On Jun 12, 2017
PenisCaP:

Watch ur mouth i dnt want to insult u..
But be guided.
So yoruba is heaven where there is no crime abi?

All this cutting of heads and rituals we hear in yorubaland is not crime abi?.

Watch ur tongue.. before i insult ir generation.
U can make ur comments without insulting my people. Thank u.

Really? What did I say that is an insult to your people? Your problem is understanding English. Did I say yoruba land is heaven? My point is biafra will not become heaven as well contrary to how people make it seems. Even when Israel left Egypt they suffered for 40yrs before they started building which took them hundreds of years to be here they are today.

Ever heard that Rome wasn't built in a day? Yes, that's true! It took 14,000 years for Rome to be where they are today. You guys like to say trash without any reason point. OK check your stupid post, what point did you make now? So you think biafra will turn around in 10yrs? Except you are not in Africa, besides these things take time.

Nigeria is just fulfilling the scriptures that says there will be war and rumours of war, then the end shall come. Time is even running out for the world, let alone biafra.

What I'm saying is kanu and team should make provision before asking millions to move to the east. Naturally, inflation of population can lead to lack of food, jobs etc. In turn, that can lead to increase in crime rate as we experience in Nigeria today. This can happen to any country but you are so blind with biafra.

The difference with yoruba is that they are not relocating, instead they will have decrease in population which will be a good thing for planning and economic balance will be easy. Didn't I say hausa would also suffer? Lastly I said if we divide as a country, one way of the other we will all suffer it as our strength is in our diversity? Didn't you idiot read that?

My generation? Over what? This tread? Bro, make God punish you. I dey fear you? Open your filty mouth and talk naa. I sound like someone who is dull to you?

Ewu Gambia!

See my original post below........ how did I insult your people?

I'm not yoruba but I doubt so Bro. They are learned and Lagos will be there capital. Enuf funds coming in oo, plus Lagos now has crude oil too.

I said igbo should be worried too and started my reason without insulting words. Do you know what over 7 million people moving back to the east is? Has kanu put infrastructures in place?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: UN. Holding Crucial Meeting. by laribari(m): 4:04am On Jun 12, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
Whoever believes that shit is a very big foolish person... Our difference and our problem lies in our diversity...

Obviously, that is why biafra will be problem free with igbos, Niger delta, benue, efik, ibibio (in all their diversities) coming together as one.

Of course there are villages in the igboland that don't do things together or inter-marry especially in Ngor Okpala in Imo state. Some part of Imo do not marry Abia, else death will be the repercussion. #FACT

You are correct, our problem is in our diversity and only a fool thinks they can make a country.

Think before you talk, it's such a simple thing to do and it's even free.
Re: Biafra: UN. Holding Crucial Meeting. by PenisCaP: 4:19am On Jun 12, 2017
laribari:

Really? What did I say that is an insult to your people? Your problem is understanding English. Did I say yoruba land is heaven? My point is biafra will not become heaven as well contrary to how people make it seems. Even when Israel left Egypt they suffered for 40yrs before they started building which took them hundreds of years to be here they are today.

Ever heard that Rome wasn't built in a day? Yes, that's true! It took 14,000 years for Rome to be where they are today. You guys like to say trash without any reason point. OK check your stupid post, what point did you make now? So you think biafra will turn around in 10yrs? Except you are not in Africa, besides these things take time.

Nigeria is just fulfilling the scriptures that says there will be war and rumours of war, then the end shall come. Time is even running out for the world, let alone biafra.

What I'm saying is kanu and team should make provision before asking millions to move to the east. Naturally, inflation of population can lead to lack of food, jobs etc. In turn, that can lead to increase in crime rate as we experience in Nigeria today. This can happen to any country but you are so blind with biafra.

The difference with yoruba is that they are not relocating, instead they will have decrease in population which will be a good thing for planning and economic balance will be easy. Didn't I say hausa would also suffer? Lastly I said if we divide as a country, one way of the other we will all suffer it as our strength is in our diversity? Didn't you idiot read that?

My generation? Over what? This tread? Bro, make God punish you. I dey fear you? Open your filty mouth and talk naa. I sound like someone who is dull to you?

Ewu Gambia!

See my original post below........ how did I insult your people?

I'm not yoruba but I doubt so Bro. They are learned and Lagos will be there capital. Enuf funds coming in oo, plus Lagos now has crude oil too.

I said igbo should be worried too and started my reason without insulting words. Do you know what over 7 million people moving back to the east is? Has kanu put infrastructures in place?

So others are not learned enuff?.
Look at ur kind of myopic thinking! undecided

I dnt even know where to start to correct ur errors becox they ar to many.

Let me just correct u on 2 obvious points and leav the others.. bcoz ur erros are too many.
u aint thinking smart.

First of all nnamadi kanu is not and will not be president of biafra.. he has made that point clear.

2nnamdi kanu will not be the one to put "INFRASTRUCTURE IN PLACE" according to ur myopoc thought.

What u dont know is if biafra is finanly achieved.
Ngozi okonjo iwala.
Charles soludo.
Ike ekweremadu.
Chimamanda adieche.
Even others abroad will like philip emegwali, ekenedo, and many more that i cant remember, will like to come back home and help.

And many more intellectual biafrans in Nigerian goverment will automitally become and work for biafra infrastucture?. undecided.

And u saying yorubas ar learned enuff as if igbos ar not... that comment alone shows that u aint wise or u ar a kid.
THINK!!.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: UN. Holding Crucial Meeting. by laribari(m): 4:33am On Jun 12, 2017
pazienza:

Biafra would be Ok.

Yes, you said it correctly, I'm an Ikah man and I'm proud. If it's by culture, food, traditional attire, style of music or even language I'm closer to igbos than any other tribe.

I will let you be becos you didn't insult me, so I will replicate the respect.

Our strength is in our diversity is deeper than what you know Bro. Of cos, you only see the bad part, so I will leave it at that. All the great nations you mentioned, did you see any African country there?

Look Bro, blacks have issues and it starts with our mentality. The only African countries that seems like abroad are ran by white people. South Africa, Egypt, Morocco etc. Name one black country that is doing well economically or can maintain half cleanliness as any white nation? Of cos biafra will be okay! I'm not excepting too much becos biafra will still have different ethnic groups and languages too, so it has countered all your points against diversity.

We have a problem in this part of the world and biafra will be okay. For sure, if referendum comes my people will be biafrans but doesn't stop me from having dual nationality abi? What I'm just saying is that biafra will take time. There is little placed on ground to convince me that we are ready. Agbor is the biggest town in Ikah but what do we have there? How many industries?

Bro, numbers have never been an economical advantage in the long run and that is why places like China pay their citizens to have only one child.

The way you talked about the 7 million coming together makes life look so easy.

Remember what kanu said? Described Nigeria as a zoo and if you look at it, you can take an animal out of a zoo but can't remove the zoo in that animal. #food for thought.

I don't even trust Asari Dokubo at all! In a few years he will want his own country (Niger delta), plus there will be a fresh breed of Muslims in biafra becos he has become one. What you are running from in Nigeria will spring up there becos biafra will still be diversified. Igbo, delta, rivers, benue, cross- rivers, Akwa ibom and probably Edo (who is part of Niger delta). If referendum comes, some will decide whom to stay with such as edo people. However, even without them, we are looking at 6 states making up biafra plus 7 igbo states.

Will there still not be diversity? Different tongues? Yet we claim biafra will be beta? Well!!
Re: Biafra: UN. Holding Crucial Meeting. by laribari(m): 4:52am On Jun 12, 2017
PenisCaP:

So others are not learned enuff?.
Look at ur kind of myopic thinking! undecided

I dnt even know where to start to correct ur errors becox they ar to many.

Let me just correct u on 2 obvious points and leav the others.. bcoz ur erros are too many.
u aint thinking smart.

First of all nnamadi kanu is not and will not be president of biafra.. he has made that point clear.

2nnamdi kanu will not be the one to put "INFRASTRUCTURE IN PLACE" according to ur myopoc thought.

What u dont know is if biafra is finanly achieved.
Ngozi okonjo iwala.
Charles soludo.
Ike ekweremadu.
Chimamanda adieche.
Even others abroad will like philip emegwali, ekenedo, and many more that i cant remember, will like to come back home and help.

And many more intellectual biafrans in Nigerian goverment will automitally become and work for biafra infrastucture?. undecided.

And u saying yorubas ar learned enuff as if igbos ar not... that comment alone shows that u aint wise or u ar a kid.
THINK!!.

Whao! I only you are half as smart as I am you will understand my points. Errors? Really?

I said It before that you don't read and understand.

1. I never mentioned kanu as president. Where you read am? I said what plans kanu and "team" have in place? Mind you, kanu has a lot to do in the beginning and that is actions by ideas. You can't lead people out with no where to put them, he will take responsibility till there is a soft landing. If he has no vision then his dream is dead.

2. These names you mentioned contributed to spoiling Nigeria at some point, at least not all but seed of corruption is sowed in most. I respect their intellectual capacity but we always have that in Nigeria but implementation is the issue.

3. I didn't say igbos are not learned. You see the mistake you people are making? You have colonized biafra and you accuse hausas of doing the same thing. Biafra is not igbo alone even though you are the majority. Niger deltans producing the oil nor go gree oo! There will be future problem and the biggest is diversity since you already spotted it as a problem of Nigeria.

I never said igbos are not educated, I was only saying yoruba will not suffer as people think instead hausas will SUFFER, and Igbos should be WORRIED. These were what I said. Yes, I am smart...

I choose my words carefully becos I know igbos are learned and don't think they will suffer but instead should be worried of the over 7 million igbos coming home. Do you even know how many are unemployed or not skilled now? Ask China today, population inflation is their biggest cause for worry today. If you look at the good side, also check the advert effect. Na only one way you dey think. That is not wise and too childish. Not professional at all. Some things are easy on paper.

Read and understand my points bro!

When I said they (yoruba people) won't suffer much becos they are learned, I was talking about them (what they can do) and not comparing tribes. They being learned has nothing to do with igbo, I'm just say they should be skilled enuff to manage themselves, plus other tribes have helped them developed their place, so they will easily build on that.
Re: Biafra: UN. Holding Crucial Meeting. by Blizzy9ja: 5:13am On Jun 12, 2017
laribari:

Obviously, that is why biafra will be problem free with igbos, Niger delta, benue, efik, ibibio (in all their diversities) coming together as one.

Of course there are villages in the igboland that don't do things together or inter-marry especially in Ngor Okpala in Imo state. Some part of Imo do not marry Abia, else death will be the repercussion. #FACT

You are correct, our problem is in our diversity and only a fool thinks they can make a country.

Think before you talk, it's such a simple thing to do and it's even free.
The first problem is our religion... Then we share other thing in common, I am from the Niger Delta but i feel more comfortable around an Igbo, Efik or any other person around this region than a hausa man who is very different in all ramification,,, the way he thinks, eats, talks just everything
Re: Biafra: UN. Holding Crucial Meeting. by middlebeltboy: 6:34am On Jun 12, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Niger Delta is sure.

At the time they are conducting the referendum every tribe can speak up indicating what they want.

The Nairaland Afonja's can continue their relationship with the north.
iam begging in the name of God, discuss middle belt too
Re: Biafra: UN. Holding Crucial Meeting. by pazienza(m): 6:39am On Jun 12, 2017
. For sure, if referendum comes
my people will be biafrans but doesn't stop me
from having dual nationality abi? What I'm just
saying is that biafra will take time.

This is music to my ears and all I wanted to hear.

You have always been a sensible Guy and I had monitored you from a distance.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: UN. Holding Crucial Meeting. by laribari(m): 7:18am On Jun 12, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
The first problem is our religion... Then we share other thing in common, I am from the Niger Delta but i feel more comfortable around an Igbo, Efik or any other person around this region than a hausa man who is very different in all ramification,,, the way he thinks, eats, talks just everything

Agreed Bro, me sef na from delta but my point is that diversity does not mean things cannot work, instead it's how the government is set up. If everyone manage what they have, there won't be a problem toda.

All this biafra shout, trust me if the government is set wrongly, then we Niger deltans will want to leave biafra if igbo colonize everything becos we own the oil. These things will always play out. See as hausa colonize everything, people are not happy. Igbo people here talk as if they own biafra and that's my concern. I am not against Biafra because i'm entitled to dual nationality grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: UN. Holding Crucial Meeting. by Emassive(m): 9:04am On Jun 12, 2017
dragonking2:
I dey tell you. Very foolish set of people with their meaningless fights.

Meaningless is the word.... The absurb situation we find ourselves
Re: Biafra: UN. Holding Crucial Meeting. by PenisCaP: 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
laribari:

Whao! I only you are half as smart as I am you will understand my points. Errors? Really?

I said It before that you don't read and understand.

1. I never mentioned kanu as president. Where you read am? I said what plans kanu and "team" have in place? Mind you, kanu has a lot to do in the beginning and that is actions by ideas. You can't lead people out with no where to put them, he will take responsibility till there is a soft landing. If he has no vision then his dream is dead.

2. These names you mentioned contributed to spoiling Nigeria at some point, at least not all but seed of corruption is sowed in most. I respect their intellectual capacity but we always have that in Nigeria but implementation is the issue.

3. I didn't say igbos are not learned. You see the mistake you people are making? You have colonized biafra and you accuse hausas of doing the same thing. Biafra is not igbo alone even though you are the majority. Niger deltans producing the oil nor go gree oo! There will be future problem and the biggest is diversity since you already spotted it as a problem of Nigeria.

I never said igbos are not educated, I was only saying yoruba will not suffer as people think instead hausas will SUFFER, and Igbos should be WORRIED. These were what I said. Yes, I am smart...

I choose my words carefully becos I know igbos are learned and don't think they will suffer but instead should be worried of the over 7 million igbos coming home. Do you even know how many are unemployed or not skilled now? Ask China today, population inflation is their biggest cause for worry today. If you look at the good side, also check the advert effect. Na only one way you dey think. That is not wise and too childish. Not professional at all. Some things are easy on paper.

Read and understand my points bro!

When I said they (yoruba people) won't suffer much becos they are learned, I was talking about them (what they can do) and not comparing tribes. They being learned has nothing to do with igbo, I'm just say they should be skilled enuff to manage themselves, plus other tribes have helped them developed their place, so they will easily build on that.

Well im not here u argue whos smart or whos not.. but u clearley sounded unsmart in ur first comment now u are denying and twisting things up.
U are a hypocrite i i dnt like arguing with ur type
Becoz u cant stand for ur words.
Now u are trying to deviate.. hahaha dats very shocking.
Ur unstraight fowardness is mind blowing. shocked

U clearly said "IF BIAFRA IS ACHEIVED NOW HAS NNAMDI KANU PUT INFRASTRUCTURESIN PLACE"?...as if nnamdi kanu is d only one to head biafra.
And i amswered ur question and said "he wont be d one to put infrastructure in place..bcoz biafrans hav the right people to do dat

U also said... "IGBO NEED TO WORRY TOO BUT YORUBAS WILL NOT HAVE PROBLEM BCOZ THEY ARE LEARNED..".
Even a primary school kid will get that message clear enuff.
And i listed to u people who ar able and worthy educated igbos to help biafra.

Thosr were ur words but now u want to twist it and deny... undecided
And thats a significant of typical yoruba man.

I cant argue with ur kind of person bcoz u will twistung everything even u are caught red handed. SMH.
Re: Biafra: UN. Holding Crucial Meeting. by patrick89(m): 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
happy
Re: Biafra: UN. Holding Crucial Meeting. by laribari(m): 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
PenisCaP:

Well im not here u argue whos smart or whos not.. but u clearley sounded unsmart in ur first comment now u are denying and twisting things up.
U are a hypocrite i i dnt like arguing with ur type
Becoz u cant stand for ur words.
Now u are trying to deviate.. hahaha dats very shocking.
Ur unstraight fowardness is mind blowing. shocked

U clearly said "IF BIAFRA IS ACHEIVED NOW HAS NNAMDI KANU PUT INFRASTRUCTURESIN PLACE"?...as if nnamdi kanu is d only one to head biafra.
And i amswered ur question and said "he wont be d one to put infrastructure in place..bcoz biafrans hav the right people to do dat

U also said... "IGBO NEED TO WORRY TOO BUT YORUBAS WILL NOT HAVE PROBLEM BCOZ THEY ARE LEARNED..".
Even a primary school kid will get that message clear enuff.
And i listed to u people who ar able and worthy educated igbos to help biafra.

Thosr were ur words but now u want to twist it and deny... undecided
And thats a significant of typical yoruba man.

I cant argue with ur kind of person bcoz u will twistung everything even u are caught red handed. SMH.

Jesus! You daft truth. Many of you guys shouting biafra are not well informed.

Where and how did I change what I said? Your problem is English.

1. Kanu is the one championing the course of biafra and if you want to make reference to biafra in terms of leadership, you are not wrong if you mention kanu. The young man is the major agitator and director of radio biafra (a voice). If I refer to kanu, I don't literally mean him as an individual but a team but he is the image of biafra in terms of leadership today. So I'm not wrong if I asked such.

2. Yoruba don't have problem! Meaning? OK a simple example is when someone tell you that they want to help you aquire something and after begging the person, he says don't worry you don't a problem. Does it mean there won't be challenges?

Use your brain nau! A primary school student would have catch up by now.

You said yoruba as scared because igbos want to leave as UN is meeting, so I said not so Bro becos yorubas don't have problems as they are learned. Does it sound like there won't be challenges? I'm talking long term that their education will come to play, plus they have Lagos as their capital with a lot of income.

I didn't say igbos are not learned, instead I used the word worry based on additional population in millions. There will naturally be economical challenges and that shud be a cause for worry. Get my point! Of cos, among the best doctors abroad are igbos but you are talking off point. I'm not comparing yoruba and igbo side by side in terms of academics but Hausas.

We have 3 subjects here (hausa, igbo and yoruba). If you remove igbo you will be left with hausas and yorubas alone whom the igbos are suggesting that they will suffer.

So I'm saying yoruba are learned (that is if you compare them with hausa) since they are the only two left behind if you remove igbo. Then I said igbos should be worried but not because they aren't learned but because of population inflation which will bring a lot of challenges. Yorubas will have decrease in pollution and have better landing than hausas, so I don't agree they have a lot to be afraid of. That's my point. I'm comparing yourba and hause but chipped in that Igbos should be worried on their own, when they move.

Chai! See as I dey use arithmetic explain give you, indeed primary school student beta pass u. I would have rope myself if I said igbos aren't learned but I didn't and u misunderstood my point. Shame on you. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Labour Shuns Parley, As FG Hints On Upping Offer / Lagos Re-opens Ladipo Market / Subsidy On Petrol Rises To N9.09 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.