Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,343 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) (54407 Views)

House Of Kidnapper, Kufre Eyo Etim 'Romance' Demolished By Ayade In Calabar / Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army / Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by johnstar(m): 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
grin na real yawa ooo

Bt 9ja dm lyk flexing ehn

Dm kill dm go flex, dm born dm go flex, person die dm go stil flex weytn
Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
HungerBAD:
Kudos to the Police.

You guys have done a wonderful job,and i hope the intel he will provide you guys can help with the modus operandi,and capture of not just his runaway gangs,but others too.

I join you in celebrating the NPF. They are doing a very good job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by Seguntimmy(m): 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
230+ years imprisonment? Oluwa o, u want his son's son's son to join the imprisonment.

Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by condomuser: 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
It is shameful Nigerians don't have any morals, some of the people commenting on these threads just go TRIBALISTIC in serious matters rather than condemn the act.

Do you know some families actually paid $1 million dollars to rescue their beloved, put yourself in their shoes and get your heads off your anus for once.

My sympathy goes to all the affected families.
Let us condemn crime when we see one irrespective of who committed it. The comments most people drop on these threads are actually another form of RACISM.

TRIBALISM, RACISM, XENOPHOBIA are all the same yet when you travel to a foreign land you say oyibo is racist, you are a bigger RACIST !!!

1 Like

Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by semyman: 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
They will settle one judge now and they will release him on bail to go and commit more harvoc, no be today yansh dey back
Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by Daddybright1986(m): 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
My girlfriend called me on phone and
she said:
Hello honey, you know I love you so
much, I have
been looking for to prove more of my
love for you, please Baby I want you to come
to my House for a launch with your
Friends, I asked her, WHEN?
She replied; any day
you will be chance, I said okay and
the date was fixed.
I started informing my friends about
it and they all
agreed to go with me, some
suspended what they
would have gone to just to follow me to her
house as demanded.
On the D.day, I and my friends were
set to leave and I called her baby we
are on our
way to your house, and she replied
"please babe i can't wait to see
you guys" and we were very happy
but
unfortunately when we got to her
house, I called her again to let
her know that we are close to her house,
she replied: "Baby are you
serious?
Hahahahahaha, I was only joking oo,
you know how we normally joke
naa" , i got
embarrassed but I pretended, I ended the
call.
I asked my friends to know if they
heard my conversation with her
but they didn't, so i told them
that she asked us to wait at the hotel
that she will soon join us, we left to the
hotel
and I ordered for their needs. Shortly
I picked up
my phone and shouted: WHAT? Guys
we need to
leave here now, I just received information
now that Boko Haram
are on their way to this place and
we all left the Hotel. None of my
Friends knew what
happened because it would have
been so shameful to me.
IT'S NOW MY TURN TO JOKE
I called her, baby I just received a
letter from my Village that I
should come back
home for my Chieftaincy title and they said I
should
not come without taking a wife, you
know you are
the only one I have so I want to
inform your
parents and they should fixe a date for our
introduction and it should be next
week because we need to leave
to the village before this month
runs out. She was so happy and she
informed her parents just as I ordered. They
started preparing
and everything was in order. On the
fixed date, I
was in the
Office when my phone rang, She was the
one calling,
Baby where are you? I replied: we
are
close to your house, she happily said
Okay. After a
while she called back to know where I was
again,
Baby where are you " she said"
I replied: Baby are you serious you
believed what I told you?
Hehehehe I was only
joking ooooooooo, You know how we use
to joke
na. She started calling me names and
said I am
wicked!
PLEASE AM I WICKED?
Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by vioment: 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
There's nothing wrong here. They caught the criminal without any and especially innocent casualty. Kudos, more of this type of intelligence is needed nation wide. Good job guys.
Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
WhoBeThisMan:
Barbarians

Evans brother spotted

1 Like

Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by seunny4lif(m): 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
grin grin
YourTerror:

Same with the skull miners the police have been catching of late. Before they finish Skulling in zoogeria and come to Biafra.
Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by megafone: 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
A judge is waiting to free him for lack of diligent prosecution. Dance o
Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by Greatidonis: 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
I hope after drinking and getting high they will not go and arrest an innocent man too shocked
Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by hedonistic: 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
What I don't understand is how it was possible for such a dangerous and notorious violent criminal to be hiding in plain sight for all these years, right under the noses of everyone - in a place as open as Magodo in Lagos... I'm sure there is more to this story.

This idiot must have been bribing numerous bad eggs, both high and low, within the police force for them to look the other way. That's the only explanation for this.

1 Like

Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by loomer: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
Shey those ones wey dey shayo na policemen?
Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by iykomo666(m): 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
dessz:
if he has killed anyone str8 to the gallows if he hasn't, let us just "manage" and give him 230yrs imprisonment cheesy
chai u are heartless
Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
Why waste bullet to celebrate? Dont they know they give account of ammunition? Smh
Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by Bgorgeous: 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
Kudos to the few good police officer s
Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by YaksonFCA(m): 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
Good job guys. Keep it up!
Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by engrjacuzzi: 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nigerian police is working... this is part of the change APC promised us.
Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by sexiestharam(f): 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
grin grin grin
vengertime:
Very shameful, even an American police dog is well behaved than the agbero police in Nigeria
Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by dangwarmai(m): 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
Biafran financier?

Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by Kobicove(m): 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
Good riddance to bad rubbish! undecided
Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by yoged(m): 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
taiyesoul:
The story of this Evans is like that of Ali Baba and the 40 robbers,though Ali Baba is dead,the 40 robbers are still around.Not yet Uhuru abeg.
the mastermind has been arrested, it will bring a chill pill and fear to other members mind.
Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by eluquenson(m): 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
They really deserve a special promotion with immediate effect, ho I is I can work in that unit.

Sincerely, I like their OC for job well done.
Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by eluquenson(m): 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
They are simply dancing because of the big bail money he will pay the DPO

The only thing that can make a Nigerian Policeman happy is money/bribe.
Sometimes, people like you talk from the anus.

Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by JazzMode: 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
taiyesoul:
The story of this Evans is like that of Ali Baba and the 40 robbers,though Ali Baba is dead,the 40 robbers are still around.Not yet Uhuru abeg.

Very correct bro. Not yet uhuru. Though we salute their courage.
Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by JazzMode: 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Often true, but not always true.
Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 12, 2017
Evablizin:
Rubbish,na ordinary chukwudubem una no fit catch since but to collect 50naira is very easy for you people
just imagine! what are they celebrating? even those that kill osama bin laden didn't. celebrate,they don't even know they have killed osama,untill later

1 Like

Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:28am On Jun 12, 2017
Irony of life
Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by 2016v2017: 12:50am On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by slap1(m): 12:55am On Jun 12, 2017
Those who don't know his real occupation would envy and say he's doing well. Now see...
Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by Lloydfather(m): 1:17am On Jun 12, 2017
I'm happy for this police Guy's success, the way they are celebrating shows the bad gang might have give them though time. Kudos CP fatai owoseni, kudos NPA. God bless u all
Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by Justuceleague2: 4:25am On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

I'm thinking they found loads of cash in his house and that wasn't included in the report

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Makoko Police Station On Fire / Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi / #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.