Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) (54408 Views)

House Of Kidnapper, Kufre Eyo Etim 'Romance' Demolished By Ayade In Calabar / Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army / Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by africanb(m): 7:06am On Jun 12, 2017
Hmn... i just dont know what to say concerning your case.
Sunofgod:
Useless people.....
Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by 0ntruth: 7:12am On Jun 12, 2017
DrWise:
The Nigerian Police is one of the most sophisticated if they want to work and abandon #50 collection from okadas.
Maybe you don't understand the word Sophisticated sophisticated with and in what exactly?
Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by stuffs4me(m): 7:13am On Jun 12, 2017
Evablizin:
Rubbish,na ordinary chukwudubem una no fit catch since but to collect 50naira is very easy for you people

Na wa o! Somborry is very unhappy.

Why is this one so pained the evil and notorious kidnerpers ware arrested. Could it be that the kidnapers are your benefactors or even brothers self.
Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by HMDplease: 7:16am On Jun 12, 2017
taiyesoul:
The story of this Evans is like that of Ali Baba and the 40 robbers,though Ali Baba is dead,the 40 robbers are still around.Not yet Uhuru abeg.

It's like u dont knw the story of Alibaba and the forty thieves very well and perhaps hav never read the literature b4 cos if u do u wont be making this ignorant and misleading comment. Well for ur info Alibaba was not a gang leader but the hero that was instrumental in the anhiliation of the 40 thieves hidden in 40 pots in one night with a boiling hot oil. I had to do this cos there are kids on NL that can easily be misinform by such ignorant comment since our educational system has been so bastardized that quality education for our children is now the exclusive preserve of a few who can afford to send their kids to good private schools or schools abroad.

1 Like

Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by kennies12(m): 8:08am On Jun 12, 2017
I knew he ll be an Igbo man!!!!
Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by suffy4me(m): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2017
why jubulating, is it not dere work
Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by godwin120alex: 9:42am On Jun 12, 2017
Welldone Nig police. Let them share with us how he was catch since non of his members knows his house. Imagine he has made so much money yet he didn't quit.
Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by holluphemydavid(m): 9:44am On Jun 12, 2017
c him face NCAN over to u
Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by Fhowe: 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
all looks planned to me out of no where we started hearing about evans ,suddenly 30m bounty for evans suddenly evans arrested is this not a plot by police and evans to make him get away forever for all his evil doing cause the whole story there is something missing a man that has a bounty of 30m will not stay in lagos talkless of magodo alot of things not adding up with our porous borders and all this looks like nollywood movie being acted
Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
na so, dance of victory, that fat madam just they dance o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Makoko Police Station On Fire / Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi / #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.