Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,319 members, 7,846,409 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Soldier Missing In Lagos For 4 Months, Army Remains Mute (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Missing In Lagos For 4 Months, Army Remains Mute (Photos) (35682 Views)

Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute / Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos / Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Missing In Lagos For 4 Months, Army Remains Mute (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
HeGeMon:
My friend if u want to join the Nigeria Armed forces, just send me a pm. Bagger

e bi like say u no sabi book..I SAY I NO JOIN NA BY FORCE...you join first before you they act as agent..comot here ..i no go respond to you again,you beta use your little data do beta thing..me na unlimited downloads wifi connection i day use oo
Re: Soldier Missing In Lagos For 4 Months, Army Remains Mute (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ezionye:

Wudnt he still have contacted his family at least?

It doesn't work like that dear...mission specifics could include radio silence.
Re: Soldier Missing In Lagos For 4 Months, Army Remains Mute (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
raphy:
they always die young don't quote me again.dude.jus go wt d flow....ok

They always die young?

Rest assured I won't quote you again dude.
Re: Soldier Missing In Lagos For 4 Months, Army Remains Mute (Photos) by poseidon12: 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
mezcri:
But on a plot twist. What if he has gone on a classified mission that is just yet to be finished?

We pray he returns safely though! Galant berom boy.
#jtown repping.

Give me a break. Classified mission in Festac Town, Lagos by soldiers? You are really taking this country serious.
Re: Soldier Missing In Lagos For 4 Months, Army Remains Mute (Photos) by DonBobes(m): 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
God of chosen!!!!!!!!!!
Gyang missing keh
A great burmese while in the academy.
I pray he is found ASAP God help us .
Amen
Re: Soldier Missing In Lagos For 4 Months, Army Remains Mute (Photos) by poseidon12: 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
coptic:

The mission was classified.

The boys he went with have all returned and they did with his mobile phone, house keys, and car keys. He was the only one who didn't make it back.

So what are the boys saying happened to him? If they came back with his phone and keys, they should have something to say about what happened. It's obvious though, that he is not alive. I suspect foul play, probably from friendly fire.
Re: Soldier Missing In Lagos For 4 Months, Army Remains Mute (Photos) by JazzMode: 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
It's rather unfortunate the kind of failed system we run.

Only the elite seem to get what they want are always satisfied with what the system offers. Even those in power are busy with window dressing on almost everything.
Re: Soldier Missing In Lagos For 4 Months, Army Remains Mute (Photos) by poseidon12: 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
RaptorX:
You will give your life for the Israeli Defense Force when Isreal treats it's black citizens the Ethiopian Jews like trash, your mumu no get part two.

Nigeria treats most of its citizens worse.
Re: Soldier Missing In Lagos For 4 Months, Army Remains Mute (Photos) by poseidon12: 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
OMOTOWO:
was at the market today, and I think I should share a view.
The madam there is an Igbo lady that just got chicken for her lovely family.
The guy taking care of the chicken is from Borno and he gets N100 from each chicken he prepares and cuts to the sizes you want. He kills about 10 chicken every day and about 40 over the weekend. The baba that owns the chicken is a Fulani man.
Now, the commercial activity coupled with the demand and supply factor does not warrant any of these three people to ask useless question. The man that owns the chicken does not give a damn where who is buying his chicken comes from. The madam that is buying does not give a hook where who is selling the chicken is from, the guy that is preparing the chicken does not give a hook if the madam that owns the chicken is Igbo or Yoruba or slowpoke, all he cares is his N100 after he is done with your sturv.
What does this connote? The agitators of Biafra are politicians that ought to be arrested and charge to court for sponsoring civil unrest and public disturbances.
We are one!
If you don't have anything reasonable to say, it's better to keep quiet.
Re: Soldier Missing In Lagos For 4 Months, Army Remains Mute (Photos) by poseidon12: 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
anibestlala:
if he was ,the army would HV told his family that he was OK before they had to come out public with his disappearance.
Some of you are really overrating this country. The poster said the boys that went with him all came back, with his phone, car keys and house keys. It's obvious the guy is no more. The family and friends need to be told how it happened and allowed to see the body so they can reach cloture. This is one of those situations that reminds one how messed up this country is and why some of us are not proud to be called Nigerians.
Re: Soldier Missing In Lagos For 4 Months, Army Remains Mute (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
RaptorX:
You will give your life for the Israeli Defense Force when Isreal treats it's black citizens the Ethiopian Jews like trash, your mumu no get part two.

mumu this is for you..ethopians are landing in israel and you day there day cry..abeg remind me..how many foreigners day for nigerian army?

After 8-month hiatus, Ethiopian immigrants land in Israel72 new immigrants arrive on first of three expected flights for this month; some 9,000 Jews in Ethiopia are still waiting to come

surrounded by Israeli flags and dozens of balloons, more than 200 families and supporters gathered at Ben Gurion Airport on Tuesday night to welcome 72 new Ethiopian immigrants to Israel, the first group to immigrate since the government “resumed” Ethiopian immigration last October.

When the new immigrants emerged into the airport’s arrival hall, a huge cheer went through the crowd, which rushed forward to embrace family members they hadn’t seen in over a decade.

Family members embrace at Ben Gurion Airport as 72 new immigrants from Ethiopia arrive on June 6, 2017.

Re: Soldier Missing In Lagos For 4 Months, Army Remains Mute (Photos) by poseidon12: 11:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
cristianisraeli:

just look at this baby boy..your data go soon finish..you want to defend nigeria from your keyboard?nigeria never even fight any country before all we know is to kill each other..nigerian army always like killing nigerians thats all,soldier died and they cover it up..where is the guys body..in israel the country will never rest until the body of a solider is returned...you just proved it now how we like killing each other,tell me if eventually you make it to the nigerian army.you will surely kill your fellow nigerian or beat up a cripple.you want to kill me with double tap abi..guess what...i just need one tap to make u shut the hell up!!!

Don't take him serious. He is making a fool of himself.
Re: Soldier Missing In Lagos For 4 Months, Army Remains Mute (Photos) by teabully(m): 12:44am On Jun 12, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Those men sacrifice their lives so that you can be alive to post on NL. Instead of you to keep shut, you're here posting nonsense.

Very soon, you'll get what you're looking for.
lol, funny post, dis ain't applicable in this coun3, get ur fact man, "who dey saaccrifice hin life for who to live"
Re: Soldier Missing In Lagos For 4 Months, Army Remains Mute (Photos) by elpj: 10:35am On Jun 12, 2017
Thank OP for bringing this to nairaland. Pls help us if u know his where about. He passed out in September 2014. Our joy have been cut short. We pray he is found.
Re: Soldier Missing In Lagos For 4 Months, Army Remains Mute (Photos) by mezcri(m): 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
coptic:

The mission was classified.

The boys he went with have all returned and they did with his mobile phone, house keys, and car keys. He was the only one who didn't make it back.

OH
Re: Soldier Missing In Lagos For 4 Months, Army Remains Mute (Photos) by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 4:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
hatbricker:
Enjoy your civil life and I hope you won't die someday

learn to die for the right purpose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Demolition: Tinubu Shocked By Ganduje’s Atrocities As Governor – Kwankwaso / Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year / Smuggling Booms At Nigeria, Niger Border, Despite Border Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.