Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud - Frank Eze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud - Frank Eze (1048 Views)

Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra / Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra / "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud - Frank Eze by sonsomegrigbo: 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
Well Meaning Igbos are fighting back at Biafra Kanu. Selfish scumbag who left his gullible followers in Kuje prison. Instead of working hard to get remaining dumbos out of Kuje continue his scam.
Rochas has been part of agitation for long. I wouldn't put anything past Rochas. Obiano disappointed me totally for the gift showered to Kanu the Biafra.
"The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze

"My dear brothers and sisters, the agitations for Biafra is a hoax. Nnamdi Kenny Okwu Kanu is another Tompolo, Asari Dokubo, Ateke Tom, Abubakar Shekau, Ganiyu Adams, Femi Fani Kayode and many other political merchants and “smart” Nigerians who have mastered the art of holding government by the jugular.
We hail them as heroes, we see them as liberators. But today they are all billionaires as they fizzle out of the scene to enjoy their wealth or get elected into political positions or secure political appointments. They suddenly become part of the establishment, while the causes they claimed to be fighting inherently remain with us."

Nigeria is indeed a very interesting country. The many imbalances in our economic, political, and religious structures have always evolved “messiahs” of some sort. Unfortunately the youths have been at the mercies of these merchants and their deceptive antics. From the Niger Delta Militancy to Boko Haram Insurgency, men and women who claimed to be fighting for justice have been found to be nothing but merchants taking advantage of our collective heritage.

Nnamdi Kanu is the new boy on the block. He has proved to be a master of the game. With well oiled deception and propaganda machinery he has become the latest “hero” in town. He promised us eldorado in his so called Biafra Republic. He called Nigeria a zoo, and its inhabitant’s baboons. He talked about political marginalization, convincing us on why we must all jettison Nigeria for Biafra.

For once in my adult life, I was tempted to see reasons with Kanu. Why? Because Ralph Uwazuirike was a scam, a self-serving agitator whose god is his belly. I therefore resigned to fate that all Biafran agitators are nothing but merchants desperate to sell their wares to the leadership of the Nigerian state; they want a chunk of the national cake. I couldn’t have been convinced by MASSOB and its affiliates who dominated the South-East for about ten (10) years, until the “ninja man” Kanu appeared on the scene.

He started as being part of a larger MASSOB agitation, broadcasting propaganda materials from the United Kingdom through the infamous Biafra Radio. But gradually but stealthingly, MASSOB was dethroned, Unwazuirike had had his fair share of the national cake; as Kanu sold himself as the new man to lead the charge.

Indeed, Kanu was smart. He added something unique to Unwazuirike’s gruff approach – Judaism, the opium of the Igbo people. Presenting himself as a Judaist, Kanu knew he will consolidate on the fairytale that the Igbos shares the same ancestry with Israel.

So this is how I fell for the Kanu’s sham. So while he was in custody, I joined in the agitation calling for his release. From Aba to Enugu, I fought hard and availed my contributions in the campaign for his release. I was at the Federal High Court, Abuja, many times. Staged series of protests between the Unity Fountain and Federal Secretariat countless times; and led various social media campaigns on why Kanu must be free.

Fortunately, freedom came at last!!! Kanu was granted bail. But that is where my problem began.

Suddenly, Kanu moved from being a freedom fighter to a political power house. Politicians, business moguls, and religious leaders lined up and paid their way to have audience with him. The social media is littered with pictures of those who had the “rare privilege” of securing audience with the IPOB leader. Even Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State paid his way by offering Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 and two Sport Utility Vehicles (SUVs) as political patronage, which Kanu gladly accepted as gifts.

On his part, Rochas Okorocha, is wooing Kanu to declare his membership of APC. The Imo State Governor has also promised him the party’s senatorial ticket come 2019, and a cash-backing of N50 Million. All these are going on while credulous poor men, women and children who don’t have much to give Kanu but their unalloyed support kneel before the IPOB leader to receive some forms of spiritual blessings. INDEED KANU IS A SMART CROOK.

While these gullible men and women keep the agitation alive in their hearts, Kanu has already positioned himself as the godfather of Igbo politics ahead of 2019. He has suddenly become powerful than all the South-East Governors put together. From Enugu to Owerri, Kanu will surely have a say on who eventually emerges as Governor, Senator, and Member of the House of Representatives; himself already sure of a Senatorial seat at the National Assembly. Wao! Nigeria My Country!

Just few years ago, the name Nnamdi Kanu did not ring a bell in the entire Igbo land. He was just another hustler in the United Kingdom trying to make ends meet. But today, Kanu is at the very top, dinning and winning with the great and mighty, while his naive foot soldiers hope in vain for that day when Biafra shall be free.

My dear brothers and sisters, the agitations for Biafra is a hoax. Nnamdi Kenny Okwu Kanu is another Tompolo, Asari Dokubo, Ateke Tom, Abubakar Shekau, Ganiyu Adams, Femi Fani Kayode and many other political merchants and “smart” Nigerians who have mastered the art of holding government by the jugular. We hail them as heroes, we see them as liberators. But today they are all billionaires as they fizzle out of the scene to enjoy their wealth or get elected into political positions or secure political appointments. They suddenly become part of the establishment, while the causes they claimed to be fighting inherently remain with us.

I have come to this conclusion that if only the enterprising young men and women of Igboland will join hands, hearts and minds to advance their causes in a more strategic way, engaging the political system in the same way they have risen to conquer its economy, I believe we shall fare better in Nigeria, while refusing the antics, dishonesty, disingenuousness and greed of our secessionist agitators whose “okpoloor eye is open eye”.

Frank Eze
Frankeze1967@gmail.com

As shared on facebook by Agatha Benson

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud - Frank Eze by LionDeLeo: 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
Iporks will soon come and deny EZE.

But this one that they keep denying all their ibo elders, which responsible ibo is really with them?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud - Frank Eze by vengertime: 4:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
Some Afonjas think Biafra is all about Nnamdi kanu. It's not. It's about igbos, the rising sun shine country

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud - Frank Eze by Zikaviirus: 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
sonsomegrigbo:
[s]Well Meaning Igbos are fighting back at Biafra Kanu. Selfish scumbag who left his gullible followers in Kuje prison. Instead of working hard to get remaining dumbos out of Kuje continue his scam.
Rochas has been part of agitation for long. I wouldn't put anything past Rochas. Obiano disappointed me totally for the gift showered to Kanu the Biafra.

"My dear brothers and sisters, the agitations for Biafra is a hoax. Nnamdi Kenny Okwu Kanu is another Tompolo, Asari Dokubo, Ateke Tom, Abubakar Shekau, Ganiyu Adams, Femi Fani Kayode and many other political merchants and “smart” Nigerians who have mastered the art of holding government by the jugular.
We hail them as heroes, we see them as liberators. But today they are all billionaires as they fizzle out of the scene to enjoy their wealth or get elected into political positions or secure political appointments. They suddenly become part of the establishment, while the causes they claimed to be fighting inherently remain with us."

Nigeria is indeed a very interesting country. The many imbalances in our economic, political, and religious structures have always evolved “messiahs” of some sort. Unfortunately the youths have been at the mercies of these merchants and their deceptive antics. From the Niger Delta Militancy to Boko Haram Insurgency, men and women who claimed to be fighting for justice have been found to be nothing but merchants taking advantage of our collective heritage.

Nnamdi Kanu is the new boy on the block. He has proved to be a master of the game. With well oiled deception and propaganda machinery he has become the latest “hero” in town. He promised us eldorado in his so called Biafra Republic. He called Nigeria a zoo, and its inhabitant’s baboons. He talked about political marginalization, convincing us on why we must all jettison Nigeria for Biafra.

For once in my adult life, I was tempted to see reasons with Kanu. Why? Because Ralph Uwazuirike was a scam, a self-serving agitator whose god is his belly. I therefore resigned to fate that all Biafran agitators are nothing but merchants desperate to sell their wares to the leadership of the Nigerian state; they want a chunk of the national cake. I couldn’t have been convinced by MASSOB and its affiliates who dominated the South-East for about ten (10) years, until the “ninja man” Kanu appeared on the scene.

He started as being part of a larger MASSOB agitation, broadcasting propaganda materials from the United Kingdom through the infamous Biafra Radio. But gradually but stealthingly, MASSOB was dethroned, Unwazuirike had had his fair share of the national cake; as Kanu sold himself as the new man to lead the charge.

Indeed, Kanu was smart. He added something unique to Unwazuirike’s gruff approach – Judaism, the opium of the Igbo people. Presenting himself as a Judaist, Kanu knew he will consolidate on the fairytale that the Igbos shares the same ancestry with Israel.

So this is how I fell for the Kanu’s sham. So while he was in custody, I joined in the agitation calling for his release. From Aba to Enugu, I fought hard and availed my contributions in the campaign for his release. I was at the Federal High Court, Abuja, many times. Staged series of protests between the Unity Fountain and Federal Secretariat countless times; and led various social media campaigns on why Kanu must be free.

Fortunately, freedom came at last!!! Kanu was granted bail. But that is where my problem began.

Suddenly, Kanu moved from being a freedom fighter to a political power house. Politicians, business moguls, and religious leaders lined up and paid their way to have audience with him. The social media is littered with pictures of those who had the “rare privilege” of securing audience with the IPOB leader. Even Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State paid his way by offering Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 and two Sport Utility Vehicles (SUVs) as political patronage, which Kanu gladly accepted as gifts.

On his part, Rochas Okorocha, is wooing Kanu to declare his membership of APC. The Imo State Governor has also promised him the party’s senatorial ticket come 2019, and a cash-backing of N50 Million. All these are going on while credulous poor men, women and children who don’t have much to give Kanu but their unalloyed support kneel before the IPOB leader to receive some forms of spiritual blessings. INDEED KANU IS A SMART CROOK.

While these gullible men and women keep the agitation alive in their hearts, Kanu has already positioned himself as the godfather of Igbo politics ahead of 2019. He has suddenly become powerful than all the South-East Governors put together. From Enugu to Owerri, Kanu will surely have a say on who eventually emerges as Governor, Senator, and Member of the House of Representatives; himself already sure of a Senatorial seat at the National Assembly. Wao! Nigeria My Country!

Just few years ago, the name Nnamdi Kanu did not ring a bell in the entire Igbo land. He was just another hustler in the United Kingdom trying to make ends meet. But today, Kanu is at the very top, dinning and winning with the great and mighty, while his naive foot soldiers hope in vain for that day when Biafra shall be free.

My dear brothers and sisters, the agitations for Biafra is a hoax. Nnamdi Kenny Okwu Kanu is another Tompolo, Asari Dokubo, Ateke Tom, Abubakar Shekau, Ganiyu Adams, Femi Fani Kayode and many other political merchants and “smart” Nigerians who have mastered the art of holding government by the jugular. We hail them as heroes, we see them as liberators. But today they are all billionaires as they fizzle out of the scene to enjoy their wealth or get elected into political positions or secure political appointments. They suddenly become part of the establishment, while the causes they claimed to be fighting inherently remain with us.

I have come to this conclusion that if only the enterprising young men and women of Igboland will join hands, hearts and minds to advance their causes in a more strategic way, engaging the political system in the same way they have risen to conquer its economy, I believe we shall fare better in Nigeria, while refusing the antics, dishonesty, disingenuousness and greed of our secessionist agitators whose “okpoloor eye is open eye”.

Frank Eze
Frankeze1967@gmail.com

As shared on facebook by Agatha Benson[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud - Frank Eze by Nne5: 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
*rolls eyes*

Not again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud - Frank Eze by IfeNtinye: 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:
Iporks will soon come and deny EZE.

But this one that they keep denying all their ibo elders, which responsible ibo is really with them?
[/s]
yoruba muslim's wish

use one mouth to talk trash like cowards eg. " leave Nigeria"
use the other one to say igbos are not with ipob
very confused vagabond nonentity cretins

bunch of gbegiri grinding demons

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud - Frank Eze by yarimo(m): 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
I have been saying this NNAMDI KANU is a professional fraudster, thank you FRANK EZE grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud - Frank Eze by Zikaviirus: 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
yarimo:
[s]I have been saying this NNAMDI KANU is a professional fraudster, thank you FRANK EZ[/s]E grin grin

Fooling himself...same person as the OP.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud - Frank Eze by yarimo(m): 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
Zikaviirus:

Fooling himself...same person as the OP.
NNAMDI KANU for senate federal republic of Nigeria 2019
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud - Frank Eze by mekaboy(m): 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
This one eye just dey open. I have asked what kanu did or does for a living. No answer.

Somebody who will lead a people to a new country should have distinguished himself in an Area.

If he was in the army or security agency, we can say he has knowledge in building the security of the new country.

If he was in banking and finance, we could say he could use his knowledge for the economic growth of the country.

Even if he was in government, we will say he has knowledge of governing a country.

He has not distinguished himself In any area, only to come out from nowhere and say he is leading the igbos to a new prosperous nation.

That said. It still does not mean the arewa should not be arrested and tried for treason like Kanu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud - Frank Eze by ironheart(m): 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
Joseph done betray his family. Chai.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud - Frank Eze by xamuel17(m): 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
my fellow Biafrans , get me the op's head!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud - Frank Eze by Duru1(m): 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
sonsomegrigbo:
Well Meaning Igbos are fighting back at Biafra Kanu. Selfish scumbag who left his gullible followers in Kuje prison. Instead of working hard to get remaining dumbos out of Kuje continue his scam.

Frank Eze
Frankeze1967@gmail.com

As shared on facebook by Agatha Benson

Who the hell is this dumbass jackass named Frank Eze? If you are one of the beneficiary of corrupt and imbecilic Nigeria, then Biafra is not for you. In other wards, you can stay back in Nigeria while the Biafrans wave bye-bye to colonial contraption named Nigeria. It does not mean that any goofy Igbo should be granted Biafran citizenry. You are on the same par with Joe Igbokwe who is a classical efulefu and fathered by a Yari.ba.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud - Frank Eze by EasternWind: 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
Until this nonentity can issue counter order against Kanu's and is obeyed then I will know that he speaks for the people and not polithieficians.

For now NNAMDI KANU is in charge

Cry on
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud - Frank Eze by EvilMetahuman: 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
[s]
IfeNtinye:

yoruba muslim's wish

use one mouth to talk trash like cowards eg. " leave Nigeria"
use the other one to say igbos are not with ipob
very confused vagabond nonentity cretins

bunch of gbegiri grinding demons
[/s]Igbo will never make sense even if their lives depended on it.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud - Frank Eze by IfeNtinye: 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
[s]
EvilMetahuman:
[s][/s]Igbo will never make sense even if their lives depended on it.
[/s]
hungry ewedu eating scumbags will never stop their diabolic ways

kiss the truth
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud - Frank Eze by deomelo: 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
Kanu will surely have a say on who eventually emerges as Governor, Senator, and Member of the House of Representatives; himself already sure of a Senatorial seat at the National Assembly. Wao! Nigeria My Country!

While some silly and misguided ipob touts are spewing rubbish and languishing on the internet. grin grin

Got to give it to the albino hustler.. grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud - Frank Eze by feelgoodInc: 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
read here why June 12 is a scam and is not worth celebrating by the westerners.
https://www.nairaland.com/3854518/june-12-scam
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud - Frank Eze by FUNNYBONE1(m): 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
what is difficult in an afonja answering Frank Eze if it would successfully create disunity among igbos toeards their dream?
hmmn this ewedu eaters that wuld never take a stand and would not allow anoda to take are capable of doing anything to continue licking an aboki mans azz

(1) (Reply)

Restructuring Is Not The Solution To Nigeria's Problems - Martin Onovo / Why Kanu Left UNN / Photos: Buhari Arrives Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.