Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra (25507 Views)

Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra / Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) / "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by omusiliyu(m): 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
Some states outside the five South-east states that Kanu said would be part of Biafra have said they should be counted out. They include Rivers, Kogi and Benue.

In Kogi, the Igala Socio-Cultural Group expressed disgust over their inclusion in Biafra. A spokesman of the group, Mr Barry Moses Idakwo, noted that the inclusion has made nonsense of the ancient Igala nation.

The group pointed out that Nigeria is a democratic country where citizens should be allowed to live peacefully and secured as prescribed by laws.

“The agitators for Biafra have marginalisation as the main plan for their grievances. It is therefore unthinkable to annex the Igala kingdom without consulting us,” Idakwo said.

In Benue State, a former Minister of State for Education, Professor Jerry Agada, said Idoma land should be left out of the purported Biafra territory.

He warned agitators of Biafra to stop the inclusion of Idoma people in particular and Benue State as a whole in their map.

According to him, Idoma people had never been connected with Biafra, not even Orokam where he hails from, which shares border with Enugu State.

“Idoma nation can never be part of Biafra. In as much as the Igbos’ have their fundamental human right to agitate, they should be reasonable so as not to coax people that do not have a link with their ideology or believe in their quest for power,” Agada added.

From Rivers State, a former Director-General of the Nigeria Intelligence Agency (NIA), Chief Albert Korubo Horsfall, said Port Harcourt won’t be part of Biafra.

“Gowon declared no victor, no vanquished verdict and that concept is still there. We are living happily with everybody. Port Harcourt is the capital of Rivers State. From time-to-time the issue of Port Harcourt has been an object of agitation. Port Harcourt was one of the issues the so-called Biafra demanded and this matter was discussed in Kampala. I don’t know why people are worried about Biafra and want to resurrect and create tension which is totally unnecessary,” he said.

According to him, “everybody has a right to agitate, but to agitate on somebody else’s territory is wrong.” He pointed out that if anybody wants to cede Port Harcourt, the person is looking for trouble.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/feature/kogi-benue-rivers-reject-kanu-s-biafra/207579.html

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by ESDKING: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
Every desperate group is struggling to use Ipob to be relevant.

Whenever I read anything like "cockroach and ant group" rejects Biafra, I do nothing but to laugh out loud.

I have also once read that one tiny group of charlatans in Abia and Anambra state rejected Biafra on Nairaland here. Lolz.

If you want to be noticed, just form a ground and attack Nnamdi and Ipob, my dear, your popularity is guaranteed.

The only way to test if these groups truly rejected Biafra is to test it through referendum. But govt is afraid of that.
Self deceit is a chronic disease.

I wonder if these people are ghost........,.........

147 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by chuksLetting: 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. Something need to done for the masses to decide what they want.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by taylor88(m): 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
which Rivers

lol

come to Oyibo, Eleme, rumuokwuta, rumuola, rumuokrushi, etche, omagwa etc

jokers

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by Luckylife(m): 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
Referendum will be the only way this can be solve. In a sane country that what the government will be talking about so that those will mutually agree to form a formidable country will defend their stand.

24 Likes

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by MEILYN(m): 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
These stupid groups should speak for themselves. No group can speak for me.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by vedaxcool(m): 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
[s]
ESDKING:

Whenever I read anything like "cockroach and ant group" rejects Biafra, I do nothing but to laugh out loud.

I have also once read that one tiny group of charlatans in Abia and Anambra state rejected Biafra on Nairaland here. Lolz.

If you want to be noticed, form a ground and attack Nnamdi and Ipob, my dear your, popularity is guaranteed.

[/s]

Ipob and landing stealing be like

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by sarrki(m): 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
From Anambra to Nnewi down to Asaba all denied the renegade leader

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by enemyofprogress: 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nigeria 1-0 biafra tongue tongue nobody wan associate with the Igbos

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by Mandynews(f): 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
The God of Ipob grin

2 Likes

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by anyebedgreat: 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
In a state like Benue, that Kanu guy isn't smart enough to even sit among leaders not to talk of being a leader.

18 Likes

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by kasheemawo(m): 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
Bad news for developers cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by scholes0(m): 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
In Kogi, the Igala Socio-Cultural Group expressed disgust over their inclusion in Biafra. A spokesman of the group, Mr Barry Moses Idakwo, noted that the inclusion has made nonsense of the ancient Igala nation.

Abo mi Igala, Megba o!

Nnamdiot Cownu is looking to move the boundary of Biafra further outwards from the Igbo areas, so that when katakata burst, those areas on the peripheries will be the battleground between Biafraudites and the FG forces before anything happens in the 5 SE Igbo states.

And to be sincere, Besides Rivers where he MIGHT have a case based on what was biafra in 1967 (if the various Riverian ethnic groups agree), I see no business Kogi and Benue have with the entity called Bia.fraud. It a case of pure land grabbing.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by LexngtonSteele: 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
Biafuro for life!!!

We are awaiting the crowd in Kano. We would conquer Kano, Katsina and Kaduna!

That's the KKK plan

cool cool cool

ESDKING:

If you want to be noticed, just form a ground and attack Nnamdi and Ipob, my dear, your popularity is guaranteed.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by lPOB: 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
Funny

All these socio cultural groups should go and dance cultural dance. That's what they're for.

A few drunkards cannot make a resolution from Abeer parlour behind closed doors.

Kanu only listens to the people.

The people will speak via a referendum.

#QED

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by win2kwire: 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
Kanu (like Ojukwu) is looking for 3 million ibos to sacrifice!

16 Likes

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by abdulbnyusuf(m): 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
I suggested that FG should detain Nnamdi Kanu again, Ordinary agbero is more useful to Nigeria than this rat

Thunder fall on him

18 Likes

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by lathrowinger: 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
Cownu get mental disorder... can't just laugh. I dey expect am for kd... make I show am film

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by emperorchedda(m): 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:
From Anambra to Nnewi down to Asaba all denied the renegade leader
Lol grin
Nothing is fast as killing as a man lying to his own self

I feel your pain brother cry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by Kobicove(m): 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
Anambra is also not part of that movement

1 Like

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by martineverest(m): 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
This man is just fooling himself

1 Like

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by emekanairaland(m): 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
win2kwire:
Kanu (like Ojukwu) is looking for 3 million ibos to sacrifice!
I know your fears bro! But the sacrifice has been made already. This is the victory!

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by Organs(m): 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
ESDKING:

There is no group that "LIES" even to themselves like the igbos. Your lies caused you to lose the civil war. Yet you keep lying... continue.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by nengibo: 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
.m
Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by Edu3Again: 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
FORGET THE PROPAGANDA THE NORTH IS PUSHING OUT OF FEAR!

Biafrexit: Kings of Port Harcourt Addressing Nnamdi Kanu (LIVE)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D_PXnzigpM

Akwa Ibom & Cross Rivers Declare Support of Biafra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOv6MScGM0U

We re Biafran not Nigerian, Cross River Elders tell Osinbajo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nSGGq7zhDg

"We re Dead Without Biafra", N/Delta Elders Speak-out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x11zvif9M6Q

Asari Dokubo spit again Biafra Is our last hope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V5fJLe6Qk8

Idoma Biafran from Benue State Sings With IPOB Members In Preparation For Biafran 50th Anniversary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frwYV4hjJn8

Akwa Ibom is for Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMuDJiKRyxY

PLEASE FORGET THE LIES THIS GOVT IS PUMPING OUT!
THE NORTH IS SCARED OF NOT DRINKING THE SOUTH OIL!
THEY ARE SCARED THAT THE SOUTH WILL STOP SENDING THEIR CHILDREN TO THE NORTH TO WORK FOR CHEAP UNDER THE GUISE OF NYSC.

It is too late to restructure Nigeria say's Briggs of the Niger delta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMMq7qWEHI4

THE YORUBAS TOO SAYING ITS TOO LATE TO RESTRUCTURE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdbCYXcoaAw

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by donofdons: 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
In the future, every Biafran man will be entitled to one sterilized Yoruba slave woman. The future Biafra will start from the highlands of Ethiopia and go all the way to The Gambia river and down to the impenetrable forests of congos. The will be one master race(igbos) and one slave race (yorubas) the other tribes will live in peace under Igbo protection but they will be expressly forbidden to conjugate with Igbo women so as not to corrupt our unique and superior genes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by omenka(m): 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
They will never listen. We've been down this road over a million times.

Tell them the truth and all you get is insults.

Benue wasn't, is not, and will NEVER be a part of Biafra.

The earlier the proponents of biafra embrace this fact, the better for them.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by maxiuc(m): 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
We are OK with five states
Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by NNAMDlKANU(m): 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marwa: Lawmakers Who Vote To Legalise Cannabis Won’t To Return To Constituencies / Hunger Protests: Why Tinubu Can’t Govern Like Buhari By Farooq A. Kperogi / Suicide Bomber Strikes At Dalori Quarters Mosque In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.